Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? (11466 Views)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / Reasons Why Bride Is Happier Than Groom During Wedding Ceremony / Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by 9zeros(m): 11:11am On Jun 24, 2012
igbo men cry wen dey tink about d money dat d wedding cost dem.... they simply wish dey used it to open anoda shop at alaba market.
btw, i'm igbo.
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by Leoejiofor(m): 11:25am On Jun 24, 2012
Am single , i bust out cry when my younger sister waz getting married last year, why becos, she started crying when her friends wher telling her bye , nd her surname wil be change now 2 her husbands name. Nd the young man was so happy. I started shading tears wit my sister.
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by Oluschenco(m): 11:41am On Jun 24, 2012
The cry is just like 'i finally got u'
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by JimOvia: 11:43am On Jun 24, 2012
Nairaland has become an avenue to discuss all manner of crap. Yet whenever I create a meaningful topic it never makes frontpage.
This particular thread will soon deviate into insults and tribal remarks.
That has been the trend I noticed in all nairaland threads.
Shame on Seun & Moderators.
Oya block my comment.
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by etchel(m): 11:55am On Jun 24, 2012
Lwkmd.Crying?
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by Deedee49(f): 12:23pm On Jun 24, 2012
JimOvia: Nairaland has become an avenue to discuss all manner of crap. Yet whenever I create a meaningful topic it never makes frontpage.
This particular thread will soon deviate into insults and tribal remarks.
That has been the trend I noticed in all nairaland threads.
Shame on Seun & Moderators.
Oya block my comment.

Lwkmd! Hahahahahahahaha! Dats nairaland for u man!
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by kemiola89(f): 12:38pm On Jun 24, 2012
Lmao@ crying in advance!
I believe crying on your wedding day shows how emotional you are.
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by livingstoneony(m): 12:50pm On Jun 24, 2012
The guys cry because they know der will b no more freedom!hehehehehe#no more flexing and enuff time for vido games smiley:p
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by dantechnig: 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2012
I guess good ones from good homes cry cos wen they remember that they are leaving their home dats wen dey cry while those not comfortable in their homes laugh and smile cos they are entering their own homes and leaving their truoble homes behind, I just guessed ooooo
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 24, 2012
Liver dey fail me! undecidedLiver dey fail me!
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by luvola(m): 1:18pm On Jun 24, 2012
Flirting become illegal for them.
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by Wislet(f): 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2012
27naira: ^^ you can check the back page.. tongue
hehehehehee
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2012
Nice topic, its not crying though, its tears of joy. i shed tears on my wedding day because as the ceremony was on, i remembered how i suffered from my childhood, to make it up to wedding level, i watched the crowd all there because of me and i wept in appreciation to my life, health and wealth.
i also noticed my wife's tear thereafter, i asked her why crying and she told me her father who made her what she is was not alive to see her wedding day. sad though but thats what life is all about.
.....happy Sunday to all.

2 Likes

Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by Dayco(m): 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2012
TBrownAuto: its a lie no tear of joy at least they have been colaborating each other it just deceive fake to make the even lively
young man, it's tears of joy. . !
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2012
UH why people cry on their wedding? erm its either theyre too happy or theyre mourning their single(free life) grin grin grin grin
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by NwaTeacher1: 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2012
The borrowed money for their wedding preparation and the expected guest didn't show up to give them the money. They are now afraid of paying d money after the wedding, thatz y the cry
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by abozineb(m): 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2012
The beginning of a new life, d end of so many.
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by sexybena: 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2012
TEARS OF JOY I BELIEVE
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by Goldieluks: 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2012
tears of joy, or tears of debt repayment.
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by vanminister: 9:49pm On Jun 24, 2012
REGRETTING THAT THEY COULD NEVER GET ANOTHER!

REALITY THAT THEY ARE STUCK WITH PARTNER FOR LIFE NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by smiliz(f): 9:59pm On Jun 24, 2012
olumidazz: I witness the wedding of a 36 year old lady who was shedding crocodile tears on her wedding day having met her hubby 2 months earlier, well only a few guys sitting on the same row with two of her ex's knew the tears was cos she is wombless after having lost her womb on one of her numerous abortions and the yeye husband broke into tears also feeling it was the most romantic entanglement he had gotten himself in. She was obviously sorry 4 the poor boy but she wouldn't divulge.
Badt boy! Chei that guy is done for!
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by Uniklife(f): 10:06pm On Jun 24, 2012
Not all women are happy , because most women will think that they are restricted from then
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by streetsoldier1(m): 10:55pm On Jun 24, 2012
@olumiazz, the guy must be a fool for not knowing about her Past!!! He guess he's crying cos of somethings else!
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by streetsoldier1(m): 10:57pm On Jun 24, 2012
@olumiazz, the guy must be a fool for not knowing about her Past!!! guess he's crying cos of somethings else!
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by DukeNija(m): 11:06pm On Jun 24, 2012
I just asked my Parents if they cried on their wedding day. My Mom said YES, she cried. My Dad said NO. He had many things on his Mind. He said" Why should i Cry? Did God offend me?" My Mom got annoyed. LMAOOOOOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I AND MY DAD EXCHANGED KNUCKLES.

2 Likes

Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by Java344: 12:01am On Jun 25, 2012
Its estacy!!! tears of JOY.
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by stpat1(m): 12:13am On Jun 25, 2012
That's Old school because they were young and wondering how it will be when they have to sojourn with their new spouse and leaving their loved parents. Nowadays no one cries in fact the chick are too happy to leave sef cos they are already long over due and their parents can't even wait to offload them that sometimes they even sponsor the wedding so she can get off their neck.
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by cantell(m): 1:32am On Jun 25, 2012
davidylan: Joy! I havent married yet.
Bros when will you marry? You've been saying this for a long time now.
These single ladies no go marry themselves o! grin
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by tpia5: 1:53am On Jun 25, 2012
ajanaku2: Most Guys don't cry on their Wedding day. Any Guy that cries on his Wedding day is nothing but a Bi'tch-A'ss Sissy...Well, Girls do 'cos they'd be restricted to just One D'ick henceforth...

so cynical
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by tpia5: 1:57am On Jun 25, 2012
@ topic

more common overseas, imo.
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by KBEST3(m): 7:29am On Jun 25, 2012
Because its the happia day of their lives

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k / Couples Squatting With Parents: Your Experience And Take On It? / Letter Written To My Rapist 29 Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.