Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? (75657 Views)

Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad / Who Is Kiliwi Nwachukwu? Is He Real Or Just A Folklore? / Juju/black Magic In Nigeria - Blood Money And Spiritual Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by oyinbogirl(f): 8:08am On Jun 24, 2012
Someone told me about black magic (juju)....and that it is real and true and can wound ppl big time. I even heard some can die. Can someone shed some light on this, share ur experiences or watever ... serious replies only. if u cant contribute meaningfully just pass by. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by Konnektions146(m): 7:36am On Jun 25, 2012
yea,
it exists and works depending on wat u want it but trust me, its no good thing to get involved with.
itss a manipulation tool for some wick.ed and heartless individuals.

2 Likes

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by oyinbogirl(f): 2:51pm On Jun 25, 2012
Konnektions146: yea,
it exists and works depending on wat u want it but trust me, its no good thing to get involved with.
itss a manipulation tool for some wick.ed and heartless individuals.

Thank you, i will keep that in mind smiley
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by ifyalways(f): 2:57pm On Jun 25, 2012
Konnections can u shed more light as to how it works,please?
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by Okijajuju1(m): 3:14pm On Jun 25, 2012
oyinbogirl: Someone told me about black magic (juju)....and that it is real and true and can wound ppl big time. I even heard some can die. Can someone shed some light on this, share ur experiences or watever ... serious replies only. if u cant contribute meaningfully just pass by. Thanks

I will answer you after you pass this small test;

1. Do you believe in God/Do you believe God exists?!

2. Do you believe in Miracles/Do you believe in the supernatural?

3. Do you believe in the spirit realm?!

Alusi Okija... The gods are wise

2 Likes

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by slimdiggi: 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2012
Some say if u dont believe it exists it wont do u any harm but it is as real as Aids
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2012
Juju or Black Magic are real. Basically its about channeling with energy beings on the lower astral planes, home of ghost, negative energies and vibrations. One has to consistently raise energy levels through medications and prayers to keep consciousness in higher frequency than those beings. On the whole, its real, they exist and they can wound you. Period.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by AmeboAjela(f): 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2012
ifyalways: Konnections can u shed more light as to how it works,please?
Hey my long lost friend...lol I hope we are not fighting anymore grin Have a beautiful day
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by begwong: 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2012
yes! if u believe it exist and hell no! if u don't believe its existance.
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by kaiter: 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2012
it exists and works depending on wat u want it but trust me, its no good thing to get involved with. [img]http://www.demama.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by AmeboAjela(f): 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2012
Okija_juju:

I will answer you after you pass this small test;

1. Do you believe in God/Do you believe God exists?!

2. Do you believe in Miracles/Do you believe in the supernatural?

3. Do you believe in the spirit realm?!

Alusi Okija... The gods are wise

Well said and interesting questions you have up there
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by Odinaka00(m): 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2012
Lol, make you go ask our evil politicians especially jonathan ªŋd obasanjo hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by SpaceAngel: 3:33pm On Jun 25, 2012
ever heard of voodoo, same thing for different folks grin grin grin
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by tnktosin(m): 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2012
Its for real... If u doubt, go steal ur village juju from the shrine, maybe then you'd get the proof you want.

5 Likes

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by AmeboAjela(f): 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2012
oyinbogirl: Someone told me about black magic (juju)....and that it is real and true and can wound ppl big time. I even heard some can die. Can someone shed some light on this, share ur experiences or watever ... serious replies only. if u cant contribute meaningfully just pass by. Thanks

Yes it is very REAL! whether you believe it or not. We have the physical and spiritual realm. Negative and Positive. God and his angels, Satan and his demons .. Everything in life is govern by Rules/Laws whether we believe that or not... Voodoo -Juju are people tapping into the spiritual realms - Satan- Demons-... Some of the things you see in Hollywood Horror movies are real.. though they pretend it's make believe. Some of these writers have taken blood oath, have access to dark secrets but pretend it's all entertainment. In Nigeria you hear of Ritual Killings etc Juju is something you should stay clear off because it's very evil. The only way society/government can control this is to say it doesn't exist because it's not something that they can control or prove in court

4 Likes

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by tunapawizzy: 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2012
If u say juju na lie....i pity ur head o.....

1 Like

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by hardeydarpor: 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2012
It exit n it for real. Am a member of okolaba eku. And anytime eyo festival is goin on in lagos u wil bliv in juju cus it d real deal that day
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by lumeneng22: 3:52pm On Jun 25, 2012
My broda, juju is real big tym. My neighbour in isashi okoko here just died last month on top of another man wife. The husband of this woman has issue several warning to the man to pls leave his wife alone but all fell into deaf ear and now he is no more leaving 2wives nd 4 children.

2 Likes

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by alaoeri: 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2012
Metaphysical power extraordinary real. Ogun abenu gon go. Its real oh.

1 Like

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by mikey2fin: 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2012
If it's real, Why haven't they use it to gut those Boko Haram Leaders? Those Juju are like FAKE Nigerian PASTORS. NEXT Topic Please

11 Likes

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by log1(m): 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2012
Omode o mo ogun, o pe lefo( a child who doesnt know juju calls it vegetable). If u dnt have any supreme power, kindly run away when u see any juju. #my2cent

1 Like

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by duality(m): 3:58pm On Jun 25, 2012
LogicBoy01 should state his opinion I'd like to see it
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by toluxe0075: 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2012
grin
mikey2fin: If it's real, Why haven't they use it to gut those Boko Haram Leaders? Those Juju are like FAKE Nigerian PASTORS. NEXT Topic Please
make dem hit u correct one u go knw sey life na 2 side dey there grin

6 Likes

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by bestofthisyear(m): 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2012
Personally I don't believe in it. I think belief gives way to it. Plus I've never heard a first hand encounter of juju. Always second and third hand accounts

6 Likes

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by purefella(m): 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2012
yes
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by reloboy(m): 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2012
No forming forming.... lipsrsealed angry
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 25, 2012
very real,speaking based on experiences that i have witnessed.word of advice,be very careful who u mess with

4 Likes

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by ariyebaba(m): 4:22pm On Jun 25, 2012
@oyinbogirl, omode e ko mo ogun o n pe ni efo
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by lagcity(m): 4:22pm On Jun 25, 2012
[size=30pt]BS![/size] There's nothing like black magic.

3 Likes

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by canadaik(m): 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2012
Billyonaire: Juju or Black Magic are real. Basically its about channeling with energy beings on the lower astral planes, home of ghost, negative energies and vibrations. One has to consistently raise energy levels through medications and prayers to keep consciousness in higher frequency than those beings. On the whole, its real, they exist and they can wound you. Period.

Seriously?? you are defining juju on a scientific plane ? funny!
I personaly believe that the God i serve is stronger than any power of darkness (juju, witches and demonic powers) and please trust me, there is a spirit world and they do exist, and things happen! IMO be insured in the power of christs blood! period!

2 Likes

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by lavita2(f): 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2012
I hate hearsays! Can somebody with concrete proof show us how Juju is real? I have never seen it work, as such don't believe in it. Why do you rule out coincidence?

2 Likes

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by canadaik(m): 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2012
purefella: JUJU REAL NO TAKE JUJU PLAY OO.,I KNOW OF A OPC GUY THAT ARMED ROBBERS SHOT FOR LIKE 6 TIMES AND THE GUY DIDN'T HAVE A SINGLE HEADACHE ,[b] EVERYTHING WE ARE USING ARE CREATED BY JUJU , AEROPLANES REMEMBER THE BLACKBUS , MOBILE PHONES THEIRS JUJU BEHIND IT , THE PILLS YOU TAKE NAH ALSO JUJU BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT WE AFRICANS ARE VERY GOOD AT USING IT FOR EVIL . IF PERSON TELL YOU SAY HIM GO BLOW YOU , IF YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT HIM YOU CAN STILL FIGHT THAT PERSON BUT IF NAH JUJU HE TALK SAY HIM GO TAKE KNACK YOU , MY ADVISE FOR YOU IS TO RUN WITH YOUR 2 LEGS COZ THOSE CHEAP JUJU WEY PEOPLE DEY CARRY FOR POCKET UP AND DOWN NO DEY GET ANTIDOTE OO![/b]

Rubbish, (bolded part) stupid childish idealogy that technology operates on juju, go to school and wisen up!

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Are The 10 Greatest Nigerian Women Of All Time? / Who Knows Any Igbo Name That Starts With Letter P? / Alaafin Of OYO With Yoruba Descendants In Brazil (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.