Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,845 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:11 AM

Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady (10099 Views)

what's the weirdest or funniest break up lines you've ever heard? / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / Ladies: Worst Break-up Lines You've Ever Heard? Guys: Worst Break-up Lines You'v (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by chiegwu(m): 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2012
Do you have a map? I'm getting lost in your eyes.....she just stay dey look me...tnk God say my fone ring

1 Like

Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by swiftycool(m): 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2012
Honey girl u wor wor baad but I no mind, what's d name grin
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by curtain: 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2012
i tank u 4 meeting me at dis moment of d minute in hour8).... I said dat fizzling wit my wristwatch wondering if there is any dumber person dan me.
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by ouigy99(m): 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2012
I remember the first girl i wanted to ask out back in the days. We were already so close and i knew she was waiting for me to ask her out. Well, on that faithful day, i was at her place and i had already put her in a happy mood thru my jokes..... i just felt that was the best time to chip in scopes...... well, my friends had all ready told me what to say, and i had crammed it. Lo and behold, when i wan tell am my mind, e just hook me for throat and all i could voice out was, "IFY, i want to toast you"..... she smiled back at silly me and said ..... "BUT AM NOT BEAD". All i can say is that i went home with my tail in between my legs and i tried as much as possible to avoid her after then.
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by Booty4me: 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2012
your d preetiest thing that has ever happen in these Technology Age..... grin

dnt knw if it embarrassing, kinda kul sha
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by clerkent(m): 2:23pm On Jun 25, 2012
401kk: My pénis says he likes you, do wanna meet him?
grin
lollz nd her v square hav already met many pènis b4.
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by KINGwax(m): 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2012
Alright, i was in ds club trying to get some girls into a fit but she kept acting like some insects were crawling in her brain. She totally went dumb on me. I was frustrated and wanted to leave but don't wanna jes do dt without a cause. Suddenly her phone rang and she picked it, after dropping d call she faced me to say somethin but i stopped her and said,
"i undstnd, you've gotta go, customers are knocking" i stood up and, "i wldnt mind a left over, if u eventually consider me"
i didn't bother to look back but i knw she was dumbfolded!

1 Like

Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by xrazzy(m): 2:32pm On Jun 25, 2012
KINGwax: Alright, i was in ds club trying to get some girls into a fit but she kept acting like some insects were crawling in her brain. She totally went dumb on me. I was frustrated and wanted to leave but don't wanna jes do dt without a cause. Suddenly her phone rang and she picked it, after dropping d call she faced me to say somethin but i stopped her and said,
"i undstnd, you've gotta go, customers are knocking" i stood up and, "i wldnt mind a left over, if u eventually consider me"
i didn't bother to look back but i knw she was dumbfolded!

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllz grin
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by Iniabasi: 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2012
Three girls came visiting my apartment. The one I know brought two of her friends. While chilling with my own package my dear friend asked the other two girls"which one of you should I go for"?
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by Qoradi(m): 2:57pm On Jun 25, 2012
Iniabasi: Three girls came visiting my apartment. The one I know brought two of her friends. While chilling with my own package my dear friend asked the other two girls"which one of you should I go for"?
Bwahaha dat niqqa's lameeee
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by Qoradi(m): 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2012
Daang! Babe, dat pretty face & those curves exactly match my Doctor's prescription 4 me!

1 Like

Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by drnoel: 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2012
When I remember mine I will post it but I heard someone I knew once tell a girl this in a club here;
babe, let me take u 2 my crib & show u how 2 climb 2 cloud 9, cos u´d be sweating all d way 2 d top but it´d be worth it cos u´d neva regret d adventure & I´d make sure u....(I didn´t hear the rest cos wifey called my attention on something).
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by drnoel: 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2012
Ya, I remember one, while in Uni I remember I once told a girl.
Me: U look so like u are out of this world. Did God make a new day in the week when he created u.
Girl: What r u trying 2 say.
Me: No, its just that u look so horribly nice in ur new attire that am sure guys in the party would want to break my hand cos I brought u.
She didn´t talk 2 me again grin grin , and she refused 2 go 2 d party even after I told her over and over that she misunderstood what I meant. grin grin
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by Stressy: 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2012
Babe i tnk u ll look butiful if u smile a lttle..lol.
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2012
U look like ini edo, r u her sister?
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by baslone: 3:41pm On Jun 25, 2012
So you mean you still can't place my face? Well, of course I know you

won't- that's because we've not met before. What did you say your name was?
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by bonna4u(m): 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2012
The moment I saw you, I knew I am in deep shit. How do we settle our differences?
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by beethoven: 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2012
I once told a girl at a bar 'nice legs, when do they open?'. She chuckled and said u find out yourself. wink

1 Like

Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2012
u no fit talk abi if dem no call u now u go say na ur grand mother dey do u
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by TechRev: 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2012
You know what i want so lets cut the crap, you give me the koko and i give you what you want.

And she snapped in anger "You are very rude must you make it obvious?"

Am like
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by Kehnyshavin: 5:17pm On Jun 25, 2012
hi,gve me ur full name,a/c details and a.t.m pin.iUsed on a gal jst yestaday and she was lyk wtf!
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by Ramcie(f): 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2012
A guy sent me a MSG on Facebook and it went thus ( baby, I saw ur profile and I liked u immediately . Plz can u correspond me ur number. Luv u) shocked . I screamed after reading it had to show my mum who sat by my side cos she was scared cos of d ways screamed.
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by nodullin(m): 6:35pm On Jun 25, 2012
hello dear...all other guyz think u wor-wor... But as 4 me .. I'm a very kind guy I no send...
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by drharry: 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2012
Ramcie: A guy sent me a MSG on Facebook and it went thus ( baby, I saw ur profile and I liked u immediately . Plz can u correspond me ur number. Luv u) shocked . I screamed after reading it had to show my mum who sat by my side cos she was scared cos of d ways screamed.

lololololol..........
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by pomporiking: 8:36pm On Jun 25, 2012
Hey u must be really tired,cos uve been running through my mind all day..

1 Like

Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by Hassan11: 8:36pm On Jun 25, 2012
slimyem: babe,you are beauty.
Can we hang about?tonguetonguetongue
A guy told u dat? Atleast d guy try. Hope u consider him at d end?
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by bohboh275(m): 8:49pm On Jun 25, 2012
Ha look at you,
Omo see this girl ooh,
You are so grown up now,
Abi no be you be Kafaya Sister?
Wey dey always bed wet back then,
You done turn big girl now oooh
See as you come fine die
Make we go chop pomo and drink jedi for Iya Modina side now
Omo no time
Sharp Sharp Things

( Funniest thing be say i no even sabi her before)
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 25, 2012
lol i rememberd dat a guy once walkd up to me and was like 'did u watch d nigeria and ghana match' and he was tryin 2 initiate a conversation bt what was he thinking? Of al tins 2 say? Common
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by mangbede: 11:39pm On Jun 25, 2012
Ur voice looks familiar...
Baby, u r such of a fine prety n a calculated child..
Ur action movement comes by alcohol..
I want u 2 open ur heart n share a concrete luv wit me...
U r gentle n gentility without no luv is all vein in vanity
..............The gal colaps
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by komodapson(m): 11:48pm On Jun 25, 2012
ure crazy..guy
joeydozzy: when are we going to Yaba left to see your parents?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 Selection Thread[female Edition] / My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill / Is There Any Spiritual Effect On A Guy Who Dis-virgined A Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.