Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,494 members, 7,808,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? (9670 Views)

How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? / Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat / GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by bayulll01(m): 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2012
Opinion POLL! After watching Presidential Media Chat:

How would you describe GEJ.
A.CLUELESS
B.CONFUSED
C EXCELLENT
D. DELUDED
E WHO CARES
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2012
confused
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by okosodo: 9:27pm On Jun 24, 2012
Deluded
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by klarry79: 11:21pm On Jun 24, 2012
F(9). Neither Here Nor There

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by inspirenet: 9:57am On Jun 25, 2012
klarry79: F(9). Neither Here Nor There
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by Beaf1: 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2012
klarry79: F(9). Neither Here Nor There
Lol

@op
What's your opinion?
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by moderatorr: 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2012
epic
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by OgeneDom(m): 12:54pm On Jun 25, 2012
as gd as nt hv done it. I cant c wot it changd in his govt.
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by Sesan2: 12:54pm On Jun 25, 2012
I think there should be another choice - IDIOTIC - which will be more appropriate.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by Nwoka(m): 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2012
Cunny,cos they blocked virtually all incoming calls,they didn't allow us to express our rage!!

8 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by Talking(m): 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2012
There are more negatives than positives. Be objective for a minute please. Hence, I'll pass until you can correct your biased post. angry angry SMH! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by miteolu(m): 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2012
1. Boring
2. Failure to answer question on time
3. Deceitful
4. Lack audience attention
5. Repetition of vocal errors
6. Count some questions as irrelevant
7. Comparing Nigeria with other countries without cogent conclusion.
8. Self interest motive
9. Sitting on others achievement
10. Postponing issues that can be addressed within a month to 18 months

If the chat was a project, it should be carried over

13 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by Beaf1: 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2012
So many people have given up on the R3tardeen even Seun.
For this to make it to the front page.
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by superior1: 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2012
The man don talk am say Nigerians sabi abuse people well well. So una abuse d man again?

@OP, the chat was the most stupidiest in Nigeria's history

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by dedeike: 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2012
Very excellent performance. Quite revealing. I learnt a lot from his speech, He was very impressive to all the interviewers and parried all their questions with confidence and in a very humble way. At times, I am tempted to believe that So many Nigerians hve been unfair to this Man. Look at the lot he has been able to achieve in less than 1 year despite all the distraction from Boko haram. Then his response to his Brasilian trip brought chills down my spine, I appreciated his challenge as aNigerian leader in this times.

21 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by Kessyy2k4(m): 1:08pm On Jun 25, 2012
@miteolu, u rili speak my mind! Gej is a confusnism. @media, y shud u provide a single line 4 pple 2 contact. Wen u knw alot r ready 2 blow gej wit qustn of hs lif. I blv sa na arrangee wrk. Stupid govt.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by Dollarman101: 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2012
I enjoyed it. The president made much sense. He didn't cancel his trip to Brasil so as not to play into the hands of those terrorists. Courageous stuff!

8 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by Mandelaguy(m): 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2012
The man made a whole lot of sense. I saw composure,confidence,directional leadership devoid of hurling insults at his detractors. The man is not afraid of sailing on uncharted waters and in simple terms,he is telling enemies of his govt to bring it on!

5 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by gulfer: 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2012
Put a poll and add some good points for people to make their choices. For me, he has not changed; a fisherman without shoes. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by Sweetjoe(m): 1:11pm On Jun 25, 2012
Wats the chat all about cos i dont kw abut it...de man don't have action! Next page!
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by Ogbodavies(m): 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2012
he said we should all wait til 2013,so i wait my judgemaent til then
NB:implications r that from now til dec 2012 anything can happen,una no as e dey happen naw
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by wonderz(m): 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2012
A. CLUELESS
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by wonderz(m): 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2012
Ogbodavies: he said we should all wait til 2013,so i wait my judgemaent til then
NB:implications r that from now til dec 2012 until can happen,una no as e dey happen naw

That was what he said when he was substantive... Naija got what they deserve o. Sentimental folks
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by Mallamabdul: 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2012
I was happy to hear the president talk about the power sector reforms, he also justified his trip to Brasil. I rate the chat very high.

3 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by tunapawizzy: 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2012
D chat only highlighted how shallow minded n dumb gej is. It was a wise decision i watched soccer chat instead of the presidential chat. Watching d recap later in d nyt was a good sleeping pill.

3 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by Kobojunkie: 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2012
Mallamabdul: I was happy to hear the president talk about the power sector reforms, he also justified his trip to Brasil. I rate the chat very high.

Stop lying on behalf of those you elected to spend your own money.

He did not talk about any power sector reforms. He in fact steered clear of making any definite statements on power as it was pretty clear he was not up to date on what is going on in that sector.

5 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by Bukkyade: 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2012
Anyone that really listened to the presidential speech and has a negative comment about it should be checked. For Christ sake, he was asked questions by the journalists present and he gave his answers touching every part of the economy. The media chat was worth it,and has c,eared so many doubts.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by ifihearam: 1:19pm On Jun 25, 2012
The manner some of you here insult the president is really mind blowing.some of you here your fathers are nobodies and you all open your gutter of a mouth to call the president of africa most populous country all sorts of name. By the way,who is your father sef?? idiots

9 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by Louis88: 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2012
Yesterday after listening to GEJ for the first 1hr I was totally swept off my feet,that was not a man who was coached to answer the media but a man who was in control of the situation and knew first hand everything that was going on in all parts of the country.Mr president I salute you the man in charge.

5 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by ifihearam: 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2012
Well regarding the media chat,i will score him 86% because he really impressed me and reassured me that this country is still safe under his watch.
for the reasonable ones here,did you see how he tackled some of the pressing challenges of the country

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by Bukkyade: 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2012
Sweetjoe: Wats the chat all about cos i dont kw abut it...de man don't have action! Next page!
Now I can see you are one of those that don't even tune to you local stations,not to even talk of watching the presidential chat. So you can as well keep shut,when issues like these are trending in NL. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by Mekusnwa: 1:24pm On Jun 25, 2012
Im appalled at the level of hatred for Gej by some people on Nairaland . Somehow, even the President knows this and that's y he said they shud criticize more while he is pursuing his reforms. And by the time, he's thru. They will hve a rethink. the speech was the best in History devoid of the " your mama jaga jaga "language that we heard during Obj.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

There Is No Violence And Killings In Oyo State - Commissioner Of Police / Umahi Appoints 513 Additional Aides / APC: Fresh Crisis Looms As Caretaker C’ttee Plots Another Tenure Extension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.