Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

I Am Selling My Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Am Selling My Website (1579 Views)

Now That Am Selling This Website...... / I Am Selling Craigslist Job & W4M Leads / I Am Selling Ebooks On How To Make Money With 1kjobsonline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Selling My Website by pulsefro(m): 9:26pm On Jun 24, 2012
If you want flexible hours and to be your own boss with fantastic revenue, email me at pulsfrog@yahoo.com. You could be the new owner of www.Pulsefrog.com. This is a new video sharif website, just like YouTube. The niche is a music oriented website for people to showcase heri musical talent. This site is built to sell, but I also want a
Responsible owner, not someone who will just resell it. I would really like to see this website evolve into something big. The price is $300. I accept PayPal. No scammers!!! angry
Re: I Am Selling My Website by bigx(m): 11:51am On Jun 25, 2012
pulsefro: If you want flexible hours and to be your own boss with fantastic revenue, email me at pulsfrog@yahoo.com. You could be the new owner of www.Pulsefrog.com. This is a new video sharif website, just like YouTube. The niche is a music oriented website for people to showcase heri musical talent. This site is built to sell, but I also want a
Responsible owner, not someone who will just resell it. I would really like to see this website evolve into something big. The price is $300. I accept PayPal. No scammers!!! angry

Has it made any revenue yet? How long has it been up?
Re: I Am Selling My Website by databoy247(m): 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2012
pulsefro: Hello guys. My name is Nomso (Michael), and my website is www.pulsefrog.com. I started it last year when I was sixteen I am now 17, and it's pretty much done except for a few things. Pulsefrog is basically a video-sharing website just like YouTube. grin I created pulsefrog for anyone with
Musical talent to post their videos. Now that it's done, I'm looking for members. I want it to be targeted at Nigerians just like me (hence the white and green color scheme). When I started on this, I had no idea of CSS HTML PHP ect. I learned these web languages by watching YouTube videos and reading in websites like w3schools.org. I would
Say the whole thing took me about 20 hours in all
. please tell your musically-inclined Nigerian friends about pulsefrog, and help out a fellow Nigerian web-entrepreneur. Like I said, I'm only
17, I'll be 18 shortly, so the target audience is 14 -25, but ANYONE is welcome. Personal business inquiries should be emailed to admin@pulsefrog.com or pulsefrog@yahoo.com. Don't try to scam me angry. I designed it myself so if you want yours designed maybe we could talk about CSS services. Thank you guys!

20hours to learn programming? It means you are a genius. But hey, how can someone who learnt programming in 20hours decide to use PHPmotion - Video Script (a free CMS script) in building a site like youtube .
Its one thing to install CMS, its another thing to customize it well so it will look good and attractive. Work on your site more so it can really be worth $300.

1 Like

Re: I Am Selling My Website by pulsefro(m): 8:52am On Jun 26, 2012
This wasnt really 'up for discussion' I'm just selling it. Serious replies preferred please.
Re: I Am Selling My Website by Mochinolove: 4:04am On Apr 15, 2013
I am the owner of www.friv2.org.
. and I want to ask the experts about web games. with my friv2.org I can sell for as much. I need your opinion pro. would like to thank you. again thank our many

Re: I Am Selling My Website by Negro1: 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2013
Mochinolove: I am the owner of www.friv2.org.
. and I want to ask the experts about web games. with my friv2.org I can sell for as much. I need your opinion pro. would like to thank you. again thank our many

do u want to sell it? How much?
Re: I Am Selling My Website by hoangtungbk00(m): 11:16am On Sep 16, 2013
now there are many sites to play games you have introduced http://www.yepi8x.com page. Who has played so help me this is the best site for players not. I would like to thank
Re: I Am Selling My Website by kakaky(m): 3:28am On Oct 07, 2013
Negro1: do u want to sell it? How much?
a new collection, thanks, I think so
[url]http://yepi2new.com/ Yepi 2[/url]
Re: I Am Selling My Website by hoangtungbk00(m): 2:52am On Nov 13, 2013
It was great! thank you for sharing I really like its
<a href="http://www.juegos2.net">juegos gratis</a>

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Change The Colour Of My Signature? / Business Website For As Low As 15k / Urgent Help! How Do I Know When My Google Adsense Pin Arrives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.