Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Think Twice modified - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Think Twice modified (1329 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Like Saying Things Twice? / O Boy! Think Twice Before Attempting To Steal Transformers In Benin City / Think Twice Bnfore Acting (2) (3) (4)

Think Twice modified by wyvilleinc: 7:34am On Jun 25, 2012
It is the boy that runs after the girl in the beginning but as soon as the girl gets pregnant the boy deny and the girl start to run after him.

Re: Think Twice modified by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 25, 2012
How is this a joke?
Re: Think Twice modified by fumisko(f): 12:30am On Jun 26, 2012
nice one there. made me chuckle. cheesy
Re: Think Twice modified by wyvilleinc: 7:24am On Jun 26, 2012
MOGUL.O:
How is this a joke?
Did you see the picture?
Re: Think Twice modified by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 26, 2012
wyvilleinc: Did you see the picture?

Which picture?
Re: Think Twice modified by Kslib(m): 9:43am On Jun 26, 2012
After thinking twice,ths is the best i could come up with.
THE JOKE IS DRIER THAN PLANTAIN CHIPS..
Re: Think Twice modified by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 26, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin Here is the joke na..
Re: Think Twice modified by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2012
Re: Think Twice modified by bunmioguns(m): 2:05pm On Jun 26, 2012
wyvilleinc: It is the boy that runs after the girl in the beginning but as soon as the get is pregnant the boy deny and the get start to run after him
I dont even understand the yoke, cld someone explain? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Think Twice modified by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 26, 2012
Kslib: After thinking twice,ths is the best i could come up with.
THE JOKE IS DRIER THAN PLANTAIN CHIPS..
Now Here is d Joke
Re: Think Twice modified by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2012
Maybe mugulo is using a 18th century phone, or he prolly deactivated image on his browser, so him 15mb no go quick finish, dat prolly why he can't see d image.

@op. Dis picture is almost on everybody's phone. So i won't be able to laff undecided Its so stale now, na everyday i dey luk am for my phone. angry
Re: Think Twice modified by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 27, 2012
booqee: Maybe mugulo is using a 18th century phone, or he prolly deactivated image on his browser, so him 15mb no go quick finish, dat prolly why he can't see d image.

@op. Dis picture is almost on everybody's phone. So i won't be able to laff undecided Its so stale now, na everyday i dey luk am for my phone. angry

booqee! if i have offended you in anyway, please forgive and forget! Stop running after me na...From one thread to another...Heh! booqee what have i done? If nothing, then why na? why? why?

Girls of nowadays can be funny!

FREE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Differences Btwn A Guys Inbox And A Gals Inbox / LEAK ; Meaning Of MOGUL-O / Girls And There Dp/profile Pix