Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,774,259 members, 6,607,720 topics. Date: Monday, 29 November 2021 at 01:41 AM

Blackberry TK Victory Bblade BB Blackberry Empathy BB Porsche Design Iphone4s - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry TK Victory Bblade BB Blackberry Empathy BB Porsche Design Iphone4s (8342 Views)

Different Between Porsche Design P’9982, Z10, And Z30 / Why Is BB Porsche That Expensive? / Blackberry Empathy-what Can U Say About This New Bb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry TK Victory Bblade BB Blackberry Empathy BB Porsche Design Iphone4s by xolink: 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2012
xolink Online store ::: We are confident we can provide you with the highest level of

support with our friendly and patient support staff waiting to address your needs. Our

veteran hosting team knows what it takes to be the best and how we can help make your

order a successful one.
FREE SHIPMENT TO ALL COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD
Shipping Method : FedEx & UPS and DHL.
Delivery Time : 2-3days Delivery To Your Door Step.
We sell Blackberry Phones,Apple Iphones, Ipads, Samsung Galaxy SIII, HTC, Games, and

Plasam TV Set. The Phones Are Brand New Original Unlocked and also made in CANADA,MEXICO,

USA, TAIWAN, HUNGARY and FINLAND and can be used with any SIM card. No activation

required : check carrier frequency requirements and also with QWERTY ENGLISH AND ARABIC

KEYPAD.

Digital cameras , mp3 , Television , Camcorders , Gps devices
Laptop computers Phones Printers Memory card PDAs & handheld computers

iPhone 4S 64GB . $ 500
iPhone 4S 32GB . $ 450
iPhone 4S 16GB . $ 400
iPhone 4G 16GB . $ 270

Ipad 2 16gb + 3G wifi . $250
Ipad 2 32gb + 3G wif . $300
Ipad 2 64gb + 3G wif . $350

Ipad 3 HD Wi-Fi + 4G 64gb . $500
Ipad 3HD Wi-Fi + 4G 32gb . $450
Ipad 3HD Wi-Fi + 4G 16gb . $400

Samsung Galaxy Note N7000. $400
Samsung Galaxy S2 19000 . $300
Samsung Galaxy S3 $350

BlackBerry Porsche P9981 . $750
Blackberry TK Victory. $600
Blackberry Blade design . $550
BlackBerry Bold 9790 . $350
BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900 . $450
BlackBerry Bold Touch 9930 . $330
Blackberry Bold Touch 9780 .$400
BlackBerry 10 600$
BlackBerry Curve 9220 400$
BlackBerry 9700 500$
HTC one X $300
LG PRADA 3.0 $300
NOKIA LUMIA . $300
MOTOROLA RAZR MAXX $300
BlackBerry Empathy $500

Contact us for any other mobile phones you want to buy we have as much as you want to

buy . thank you

CONTCAT INFORMATION :

Email: buy@xolink-store.com

Google Talk :xolinkltd@gmail.com
MSN Talk :: xolinkltd@hotmail.com
Tel ::::::: +60162301761
BLACKBERRY CHAT BBM PIN : 28126283

Shukran And Allah Bless you as you patronize our sales

Buy New Release BB TK Victory,BB Porsche P'9981, Blackberry Blade
Re: Blackberry TK Victory Bblade BB Blackberry Empathy BB Porsche Design Iphone4s by seyiogat: 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2012
XOLINK STORE LIMITED IS A FAKE COMPANY

Aim writing to report and inform the public that XOLINK STORE LIMITED an online company based in Kuala lumpur Malaysia is a fake company, as such the public should not purchase any products from them.

The following is my experience, on 24th July 2012 I viewed their website www.xolink-store.com and noticed that they are selling electronic products very cheap compared to other online shops, I was interested in Blackberry Porsche Design which is sold at $ 900. This type of mobile phone is sold at EBay or Amazon at USD 2, 000. I contacted Mr. Myron Yusuf who introduced himself as sales manager. I asked him are the phones are genuine or fake; he confirmed that they are genuine and they have 2 years warranty. The next day Mr. Yusuf provided me with an invoice number SMT 03928 for purchase of one Unit of Blackberry Porsche design at USD 900. On 26th July 2012 I paid them through Western Union as advised. Mr. Yusuf Confirmed that they received the money as deposited.

On 27th July 2012 the Company sent me the tracking number to the Grand Royal Express Logistics, after one hour the Store Manager told me there is a problem with regard to my purchase, instead of shipping one unit of Blackberry Porsche Design package the package consisted the following items:

1. 2 units of blackberry Porsche design
2. 2 Units of Blackberry TK Victory
3. 3 Unit of iPhone 4s 64 GB
4. 1 Unit of Samsung S 3
5. 2 Units of I pad 3 64 GB

Total value of the items were USD 5, 000,

Therefore, they offered me two items 1. Ipad 3 and 2 blackberries Porsche for free instead I should pay extra $ 4, 000. I refused to pay and insisted to be provided my paid blackberry. At later stage they told me instead paying of USD 4, 000 I should pay USD 2, 500!! Other wise I will never receive my phone and the parcel will be withheld.

Later on I tried to track my parcel and found that the parcel is in EGYPT. I contacted M/S Grand Royal Express Logistics why is my parcel withheld in Egypt they said am supposed to pay the sum of USD 643 as clearance charges, I just laughed! How do I pay clearance charges for items, which are in Egypt? Normally clearance charges are paid on delivery.

On 16th August 2012 Mr. Yusuf the sales Manager told me they have resolved to send another phone, however, I should pay USD 300 as shipping and custom charges! I refused on the fact that it is their obligation to deliver my phone. Again on 21st August 2012 Mr. Yusuf informed me that I must pay USD 250 for shipment, otherwise I will never receive my phone. I refused to pay. Instead, I phoned my Yusuf that my daughter HAFSA H. MGUDE who is studying at ASIAN PACIFIC INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, Malaysia is in position to visit their place and collect the phone on 29th August 2012, as such; he should confirm their physical address. Mr. Yusuf was reluctant, however, he later agreed that my daughter could collect my item. To our surprise, the XOLINK STORE is not located at the Spring Shopping Mall, Jalan Simpang, Sarawak. When she tried to call their number +60162301716 Mr. Yusuf disconnected her phone and switched off the phone.

This is just another scam! They pretend to sell electronic items at cheap price to attract customers who are at later stage pay dearly. We learn from mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry TK Victory Bblade BB Blackberry Empathy BB Porsche Design Iphone4s by oezekwere(m): 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2012
Scamming again. Lord have mercy...
Re: Blackberry TK Victory Bblade BB Blackberry Empathy BB Porsche Design Iphone4s by texazzpete(m): 11:49am On Sep 02, 2012
seyiogat: XOLINK STORE LIMITED IS A FAKE COMPANY

Aim writing to report and inform the public that XOLINK STORE LIMITED an online company based in Kuala lumpur Malaysia is a fake company, as such the public should not purchase any products from them.

The following is my experience, on 24th July 2012 I viewed their website www.xolink-store.com and noticed that they are selling electronic products very cheap compared to other online shops, I was interested in Blackberry Porsche Design which is sold at $ 900. This type of mobile phone is sold at EBay or Amazon at USD 2, 000. I contacted Mr. Myron Yusuf who introduced himself as sales manager. I asked him are the phones are genuine or fake; he confirmed that they are genuine and they have 2 years warranty. The next day Mr. Yusuf provided me with an invoice number SMT 03928 for purchase of one Unit of Blackberry Porsche design at USD 900. On 26th July 2012 I paid them through Western Union as advised. Mr. Yusuf Confirmed that they received the money as deposited.

On 27th July 2012 the Company sent me the tracking number to the Grand Royal Express Logistics, after one hour the Store Manager told me there is a problem with regard to my purchase, instead of shipping one unit of Blackberry Porsche Design package the package consisted the following items:

1. 2 units of blackberry Porsche design
2. 2 Units of Blackberry TK Victory
3. 3 Unit of iPhone 4s 64 GB
4. 1 Unit of Samsung S 3
5. 2 Units of I pad 3 64 GB

Total value of the items were USD 5, 000,

Therefore, they offered me two items 1. Ipad 3 and 2 blackberries Porsche for free instead I should pay extra $ 4, 000. I refused to pay and insisted to be provided my paid blackberry. At later stage they told me instead paying of USD 4, 000 I should pay USD 2, 500!! Other wise I will never receive my phone and the parcel will be withheld.

Later on I tried to track my parcel and found that the parcel is in EGYPT. I contacted M/S Grand Royal Express Logistics why is my parcel withheld in Egypt they said am supposed to pay the sum of USD 643 as clearance charges, I just laughed! How do I pay clearance charges for items, which are in Egypt? Normally clearance charges are paid on delivery.

On 16th August 2012 Mr. Yusuf the sales Manager told me they have resolved to send another phone, however, I should pay USD 300 as shipping and custom charges! I refused on the fact that it is their obligation to deliver my phone. Again on 21st August 2012 Mr. Yusuf informed me that I must pay USD 250 for shipment, otherwise I will never receive my phone. I refused to pay. Instead, I phoned my Yusuf that my daughter HAFSA H. MGUDE who is studying at ASIAN PACIFIC INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, Malaysia is in position to visit their place and collect the phone on 29th August 2012, as such; he should confirm their physical address. Mr. Yusuf was reluctant, however, he later agreed that my daughter could collect my item. To our surprise, the XOLINK STORE is not located at the Spring Shopping Mall, Jalan Simpang, Sarawak. When she tried to call their number +60162301716 Mr. Yusuf disconnected her phone and switched off the phone.

This is just another scam! They pretend to sell electronic items at cheap price to attract customers who are at later stage pay dearly. We learn from mistakes.

As a wise man once said, "A Fool and his money are soon parted"

How the flying f**k could you believe that his business could sell you a genuine Porsche Design BB for far less than half the normal cost price? How did you expect him to make a profit?

The Blackberry TK Victory, Blade and Empathy are just concept mockups made for RIM by third parties and have never been manufactured and never will be. When you saw him advertising those for sale, didn't that ring the alarm bells in your head?

Spare us the sob story...go and lick your wounds in silence and reflect on your imbecility.
Re: Blackberry TK Victory Bblade BB Blackberry Empathy BB Porsche Design Iphone4s by omafones: 12:03pm On Sep 03, 2012
texazzpete:

As a wise man once said, "A Fool and his money are soon parted"

How the flying f**k could you believe that his business could sell you a genuine Porsche Design BB for far less than half the normal cost price? How did you expect him to make a profit?

The Blackberry TK Victory, Blade and Empathy are just concept mockups made for RIM by third parties and have never been manufactured and never will be. When you saw him advertising those for sale, didn't that ring the alarm bells in your head?

Spare us the sob story...go and lick your wounds in silence and reflect on your imbecility.

You would surprised the number of calls we get from prospective customers asking if we have the Blackberry Empathy. When we tell them it doesn't exist, we get a number of customers arguing with us that 'they saw their colleague in the office with the phone' .

It's sad to see Nigerians falling for this simple 419 scam, when genuine etailers here in Nigeria are regularly given 'bad press' with no evidence, despite our verifiable addresses, bank details, etc. Some people will prefer to deal with some unknown person in Malaysia, Hong Kong, etc

(1) (Reply)

Gionee Pioneer P1 Smartphone. / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Problem / Wow! My First Virtual Reality Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.