Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,874 members, 7,798,933 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Desperately Desperate!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Desperately Desperate!!! (2279 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex / How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desperately Desperate!!! by Deedee49(f): 6:25pm On Jun 25, 2012
Please help out with ur advices if u can!

I have a friend, who is veeeery pretty! She's light in complexion and her skin glows, she's spotless, with long hair.... In summary, she is perfect! She started dating officially at d age of 18. Now 9 years after she started dating,she has a list of about 29 men she's eva dated! She is not a flirt,and dated dis men one at a time. And becos of her beauty men always flock around her,but de neva last! Her longest relationship lasted for 11 months. Now, d problem is, de always complain just before de opt out, dat she's too romantic, too loving, infact too perfect! She decided to be d opposite, and d men still complain she doesn't do enough! Her wish now is for number 30 to be D one, but she's scared to even start dating him! Wat do u advice her to do pls?!!

NB:
U knw how we do it; mature comments only. If u have noting to say turn to d backpage! Thank u!
Re: Desperately Desperate!!! by kilimanjaro(m): 6:54pm On Jun 25, 2012
I don't have any advise for her. What i have to say is for you to link me up with her. I won't complain.
Re: Desperately Desperate!!! by MrCork17: 7:05pm On Jun 25, 2012
Deedee49: Please help out with ur advices if u can!

I have a friend, who is veeeery pretty! She's light in complexion and her skin glows, she's spotless, with long hair.... In summary, she is perfect! She started dating officially at d age of 18. Now 9 years after she started dating,she has a list of about 29 men she's eva dated! She is not a flirt,and dated dis men one at a time. And becos of her beauty men always flock around her,but de neva last! Her longest relationship lasted for 11 months. Now, d problem is, de always complain just before de opt out, dat she's too romantic, too loving, infact too perfect! She decided to be d opposite, and d men still complain she doesn't do enough! Her wish now is for number 30 to be D one, but she's scared to even start dating him! Wat do u advice her to do pls?!!

NB:
U knw how we do it; mature comments only. If u have noting to say turn to d backpage! Thank u!

sweeery am ready for marraige... Bring her! tongue
Re: Desperately Desperate!!! by Sijo01(f): 7:19pm On Jun 25, 2012
Complicated is d word!!!
Re: Desperately Desperate!!! by kilimanjaro(m): 7:21pm On Jun 25, 2012
Op, I'm waiting.........
Re: Desperately Desperate!!! by Rocktation(f): 7:25pm On Jun 25, 2012
Well, there's nothing to do save continue testing the microphone. You know what they say about the last keys in bunches. Whether she wakes up at dawn or she does so at dusk, the water at the river that's hers to fetch, can never flow past her calabash.
Re: Desperately Desperate!!! by Deedee49(f): 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2012
Mr..Cork:

sweeery am ready for marraige... Bring her! tongue

She's way too innocent for u dear. Thanks for d offer!
Re: Desperately Desperate!!! by Deedee49(f): 7:41pm On Jun 25, 2012
kilimanjaro: I don't have any advise for her. What i have to say is for you to link me up with her. I won't complain.

How sweet! But thanks! I think she'll pass!
Re: Desperately Desperate!!! by Deedee49(f): 7:42pm On Jun 25, 2012
Rocktation: Well, there's nothing to do save continue testing the microphone. You know what they say about the last keys in bunches. Whether she wakes up at dawn or she does so at dusk, the water at the river that's hers to fetch, can never flow past her calabash.

U are right, but d case here is, her clock is ticking! D water should move faster!
Re: Desperately Desperate!!! by Macallon: 10:36pm On Jun 25, 2012
So we are really supposed to believe you are asking for a friend huh?
Re: Desperately Desperate!!! by tpia5: 11:53pm On Jun 25, 2012
oh dear, not another "I'm every man's dream yet still cant get a man" thread.

una no dey tire.

the poster is a weirdo btw- s/he didnt even say 10 men, s/he claimed 30.

probably a s.hemale.
Re: Desperately Desperate!!! by tpia5: 12:17am On Jun 26, 2012
why not hide cork's own as well.

he's obviously scared of being banned, but hide his posts while you're pondering his case.
Re: Desperately Desperate!!! by Skii(m): 12:32am On Jun 26, 2012
OP, you mean to say that...

IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII

shocked shocked

My goodness!!
Re: Desperately Desperate!!! by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 26, 2012
Re: Desperately Desperate!!! by Murphy7h4: 1:37am On Jun 26, 2012
Re: Desperately Desperate!!! by Deedee49(f): 1:56am On Jun 26, 2012
tpia@:
why not hide cork's own as well.

he's obviously scared of being banned, but hide his posts while you're pondering his case.

Hahahahahahahahaha! Its tpia@ on my case again.... I tot u'd have an advice for me, because ur posts are neva seen on threads dat aren't worth d effort,right! Perhaps it was hidden, dont knw. Tanx 4d compliment though (wierdo? Is dat d best u can do?). Come on, u are tpia@, rememba?
Re: Desperately Desperate!!! by Deedee49(f): 1:56am On Jun 26, 2012
Macallon: So we are really supposed to believe you are asking for a friend huh?
Re: Desperately Desperate!!! by Deedee49(f): 1:57am On Jun 26, 2012
Macallon: So we are really supposed to believe you are asking for a friend huh?

Believe wat u want, no stress! I guess u have no backpage on ur screen!
Re: Desperately Desperate!!! by Deedee49(f): 2:02am On Jun 26, 2012
apocalypse: Ooookaaay , since we are advising your friend ( who are we kidding ) , I can only say she needs to know why men aren't seeing all the plusses you have highlighted but dwell on the little minus ( it's not even a minus ) she has. Me thinks she isn't as good as she claims and the men don't see the wifey material in her.

Very funny! But believe me or not, i know wat i meant wen i asked for MATURE comments! Tanx!
Re: Desperately Desperate!!! by tpia5: 2:17am On Jun 26, 2012
Deedee49:

Hahahahahahahahaha! Its tpia@ on my case again.... I tot u'd have an advice for me, because ur posts are neva seen on threads dat aren't worth d effort,right! Perhaps it was hidden, dont knw. Tanx 4d compliment though (wierdo? Is dat d best u can do?). Come on, u are tpia@, rememba?

I'm sure you would like to receive my attention in order to give you some aura of respectability around here, but unfortunately i think you're stuck shopping for bootycalls on nl, without recourse to anything worthwhile.

Dont let me disturb you from entertaining your 30 or 40 suitors dearie, and while you're at it, may i also invite you to have an encounter with Jesus Christ of Nazareth who can fill you up the way no human being can. We're talking of the real Jesus here, not the manmade one.

When you're ready to stop following your demons, you know what to do- say a simple prayer and go from there.

That sound like advice to you?
Re: Desperately Desperate!!! by omega25red(m): 2:34am On Jun 26, 2012
your girl friend is making a mistake by putting a number on the people she has dated because now she has placed an unrealistic pressure on herself with 30.

she has obviously been dating a bunch of play boys because no man who is ready to settle down would complain that a woman is too romantic or too nice. Also your friend has dated 29 guys but she seems to not be learning anything from the 29 experiences she has had.

tell your friend to take some time off from dating and have a retrospect of all the guys she has dated. This way she can see where things went wrong or at least she would get to know herself a little bit.

when some time pass, then she can come back to the dating game and hoppfully thing will work out for her. so has your friend slept with all 29 guys of the past?
Re: Desperately Desperate!!! by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 26, 2012
Re: Desperately Desperate!!! by Emmiee28(m): 7:27am On Jun 26, 2012
She keep on moving until she meet D rite guy
It obvious dey r not...
D rite guy will apprec8ate her person
Life is a shkul, we learn every tyme

1 Like

Re: Desperately Desperate!!! by IZUKWU(m): 8:00am On Jun 26, 2012
. Whether she wakes up at dawn or she does so at dusk, the water at the river that's hers to fetch, can never flow past her calabash. [/quote] that's a bald headed white lie
Re: Desperately Desperate!!! by Deedee49(f): 8:37am On Jun 26, 2012
omega25red: your girl friend is making a mistake by putting a number on the people she has dated because now she has placed an unrealistic pressure on herself with 30.

she has obviously been dating a bunch of play boys because no man who is ready to settle down would complain that a woman is too romantic or too nice. Also your friend has dated 29 guys but she seems to not be learning anything from the 29 experiences she has had.

tell your friend to take some time off from dating and have a retrospect of all the guys she has dated. This way she can see where things went wrong or at least she would get to know herself a little bit.

when some time pass, then she can come back to the dating game and hoppfully thing will work out for her. so has your friend slept with all 29 guys of the past?

Finally! Someone has made a comment! Thank u Omega! Dont mind me with d 30 guys tin. I dont really knw how many guys she's dated, she said alot of guys, i asked if i should put 29, she laughed and said yes! And as to weda she's slept wit dem all, i dont knw, dats her personal tin! I just emailed ur advice to her, and her reply was a thumbs up!!! Thank u so much!
Re: Desperately Desperate!!! by Deedee49(f): 8:38am On Jun 26, 2012
apocalypse:

I doubt you know what MATURE is , it's only kids you advise by trying not to hurt their feelings or not saying the hard truth. If truly your friend has all those plusses as you said and she still can't get a man then she has a problem , re-evaluate your friend and find out where she errs , it can't get more MATURE and truer than that

U've finally done ur homework! Thanks!
Re: Desperately Desperate!!! by Deedee49(f): 8:43am On Jun 26, 2012
tpia@:

I'm sure you would like to receive my attention in order to give you some aura of respectability around here, but unfortunately i think you're stuck shopping for bootycalls on nl, without recourse to anything worthwhile.

Dont let me disturb you from entertaining your 30 or 40 suitors dearie, and while you're at it, may i also invite you to have an encounter with Jesus Christ of Nazareth who can fill you up the way no human being can. We're talking of the real Jesus here, not the manmade one.

When you're ready to stop following your demons, you know what to do- say a simple prayer and go from there.

That sound like advice to you?

Seems like u found Jesus, cos ur posts dont sound like u anymore! And FYI, ur presence on my thread is always a nuisance! But hey, how do i appreciate oda posters, if i dont have some trash! So keep up d good work tpia@!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Describe Ds Guy In One Word / Sexy poo / Awon Werey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.