Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,246 members, 7,780,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:29 PM

I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... (22225 Views)

Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court / I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by Rastamann: 9:20am On Jun 29, 2012
What kind of mistake is this? Let the man bear his cross so that next time he will know how to tie his third leg well.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by TalkingBird: 9:37am On Jun 29, 2012
If true, his, is a case of one who has gone past all moral sense.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by Johndoe100(m): 9:39am On Jun 29, 2012
Why do I get the feeling that you are trying to grow a brain? Stick to pretending that having that hole between your legs means you are human. I post where I please. Kapish?

Ileke-IdI:

I keep seeing your ridiculous post everywhere. You must be spambot.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by Jonwesley(m): 9:40am On Jun 29, 2012
egbeman1: This situation actually happened to my friend and he's seeking my opinion.

He's actually very cute and hard working guy but right now, his wife's kid sister and cousin living in his house got pregnant for him in addition to his wife's 8months pregnancy. My guy is thinking of going on exile, what do you think he do?

Complete farce! Pls if u don't have anything to say why not keep quiet. U just painted an imagiantion to see how pple wld react. I don't have such time.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by maktop: 9:48am On Jun 29, 2012
More grace to his elbow, let him keep up the good work. Enjoyment galore!
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by MrHim(m): 9:49am On Jun 29, 2012
Wow! Thats impressive! May i have your friend's number? Been trying the same thing for ages now, might get 1 or 2 tips from him. If he is using a BB, my pin is 367100AD grin
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by b4jesus: 9:54am On Jun 29, 2012
Thank God he mentioned exile. its the best thing for him to do.May God forgive him.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by yemmycongy(m): 10:14am On Jun 29, 2012
Damn,a dog in man's clothing, exile isnt the best idea i think suicide should be considered....
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by obiyor2000: 10:37am On Jun 29, 2012
D wife should be very careful d nxt victim might be her mother. Very very hard woring guy. Success my brother with ur joystick
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by teddyblueu: 10:39am On Jun 29, 2012
egbeman1: This situation actually happened to my friend and he's seeking my opinion.

He's actually very cute and hard working guy but right now, his wife's kid sister and cousin living in his house got pregnant for him in addition to his wife's 8months pregnancy. My guy is thinking of going on exile, what do you think he do?

cut off his joystick angry angry
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by egbeman1: 10:40am On Jun 29, 2012
Jonwesley:

Complete farce! Pls if u don't have anything to say why not keep quiet. U just painted an imagiantion to see how pple wld react. I don't have such time.

This a real serious matter....
Why do u tink is impossible?
A man accomodating 3girls in just a room.
Common it,their are cases worser than this one self
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by OldHag: 10:50am On Jun 29, 2012
@OP, your so called friend needs help ASAP, before he claims another victim! grin

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by bombwar(m): 10:56am On Jun 29, 2012
uboma:
the op suggested going on exile and i encouraged to go far away coz he is a big fool. @bomb-war, ur username is even funny as ur comment. Anyway to respond to ur question, i wudnt bring myself so low as the op did. But am sure u and the op are birds of the same feathers that flock together.
U are just a very big foo,,,l with empty brain,,,,,,,,,,,WAS any rape recorded in d story,,,,,,It was a free will donation,,,,So Y EXile ?,,,,Cheap LovePeddler,
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by itoldu: 11:09am On Jun 29, 2012
In-house banging.. it was a set-up i swear. na dangote son? The wife wan share settlement for all her family. I can bet, they aint yoruba nor hausa gals.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by jydeayanx: 11:29am On Jun 29, 2012
I don't see 'ur friend' having much of a choice here, he jst has to be man enough to own up to his faults and mistakes by opening up to the wife, and whatever comes out of it, he should be ready to bear the consequences. Good luck!
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by styno(m): 11:35am On Jun 29, 2012
This dude works hard at knocking off his siter in-law. Well done
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by SpecimenJ(m): 11:35am On Jun 29, 2012
Super story. the only type you hear in Naija. Your freind should go Bleep a fly. Mad man! angrySuper story. the only type you hear in Naija. your freind should go and impregnate his dog too. Mad man!
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by Dandybutix: 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2012
His mother inlaw would be the next inline to get pregnant.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by Scattermototo: 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2012
U still have the gut to tell us that he is ur friend.Hope u are not birds of the same feather.Na nonsense man en be.Make en marry three of them.To go for exile wont solve the problem.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by Skmoda360(m): 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2012
Kuforiji Thomas: God go put him through.
na only him oooooooooooo
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by id2010(m): 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2012
Weldone, his mother-in-law should be the next victim, may be he doesn't have work...or na only him know how to nack.?
shocked
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by chibu05(m): 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2012
what was he always thinking wan ever he is with girl's
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by chibu05(m): 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2012
what was he thinking wan ever he is with the girl's?
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by Flawlessdiva1(f): 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2012
jodeci01:
HARD WORKING indeed!!!
True that.
@poster: what has his cuteness got to do with his present dilemma
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by Kenfil(f): 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2012
Ouch...hes stuck 4 life....you can run but cant hide grin
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by femib26(m): 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2012
Without encouraging this "souped man",but, How come everyone is blaming only the man? What do you say about the two shameless ladies that opened their legs in their sister's house? It takes two to get pregnant, I suppose.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by NAJALYN: 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2012
@Poster, like someone rightly said, even a male dog will not behave like that. He can as well go pregnating all his wife's female relations since he loves sex so much. They will soon casterate him to control him. He must be very foolish and sheepish.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by kpolli(m): 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2012
He should face the music
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 29, 2012
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by ameyz: 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2012
Riodiao: D best option is exile
i think he should commit suicide, that's d best option at d moment
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by uboma(m): 12:45am On Jun 30, 2012
bomb-war:

U are just a very big foo,,,l with empty brain,,,,,,,,,,,WAS any rape recorded in d story,,,,,,It was a free will donation,,,,So Y EXile ?,,,,Cheap LovePeddler,
its obvious that u r d big fool here exposing ur level of ignorance and low moral standards. Did any of my posts suggest that there was molestation? Am sure u wil gladly accept the free will donation i.e sleeping with ur wife's sis and cousin. Enjoy ur life and be ready to accept the resultant consequences.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by bombwar(m): 9:54am On Jun 30, 2012
uboma:
its obvious that u r d big fool here exposing ur level of ignorance and low moral standards. Did any of my posts suggest that there was molestation? Am sure u wil gladly accept the free will donation i.e sleeping with ur wife's sis and cousin. Enjoy ur life and be ready to accept the resultant consequences.
yeah i will gladly accept,so can u now go fuk ur old ass?mr high moral standard online and lucifer offline.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

107-Year-old Woman Seeks First Husband / Why Are Some Wives Been Denied Next Of Kin Status By Their Husbands? / 4 Weeks After Kano Mass Wedding, Bride Yet To Move To Groom’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.