Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,830 members, 7,806,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

How Do I Get A Verified Paypal Account? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Get A Verified Paypal Account? (802 Views)

Opening A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria / Guide To Create A Nigeria Verified Paypal Account Using GTB Or Other Mastercard / Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get A Verified Paypal Account? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 25, 2012
Hello guys... Please who can help me with the connection on how to get a verified PayPal account as a Nigerian while in Nigeria..
Re: How Do I Get A Verified Paypal Account? by hopefulla(m): 8:27am On Jun 26, 2012
I can get u one call 08187185383
Re: How Do I Get A Verified Paypal Account? by ewealthpro(m): 10:22am On Jun 26, 2012
XUp, You can also get a verified paypal by your self. Signup with paypal using a virtual IP (USA), make sure you always login with a USA Ip after your successful registration. After opening the papal account, visit www.VCCPAY.com and order for a $13 VISACard with your Liberty Reserve Account to verify your paypal account you just registered and you are done.

I hope this information is helpful. Hint me if you have any issue.

To your success

Abdullah Amarteifio
Re: How Do I Get A Verified Paypal Account? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 26, 2012
ewealthpro: XUp, You can also get a verified paypal by your self. Signup with paypal using a virtual IP (USA), make sure you always login with a USA Ip after your successful registration. After opening the papal account, visit www.VCCPAY.com and order for a $13 VISACard with your Liberty Reserve Account to verify your paypal account you just registered and you are done.

I hope this information is helpful. Hint me if you have any issue.

To your success

Abdullah Amarteifio

How do I get the Virtual IP?
Re: How Do I Get A Verified Paypal Account? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 26, 2012
hopeful_la: I can get u one call 08187185383

How authentic is your source and how many days will it take for me to get it? What are the involvements?
Re: How Do I Get A Verified Paypal Account? by legalwealth(m): 9:43pm On Jun 26, 2012
mmse: Hello guys... Please who can help me with the connection on how to get a verified PayPal account as a Nigerian while in Nigeria..

To me,getting a verified paypal account is not the main issue to me as it is like ABC but the most important thing is "HOW TO MAINTAIN IT"....

Well!I gat a lot of tips at hand but time won't permit me to unleash them here right now.
Re: How Do I Get A Verified Paypal Account? by hopefulla(m): 11:30am On Jun 27, 2012
Very very authentic that i can log in many times. no problem. i sold to 14 people already and maintain it for them.
and to tell you this ,you do not need to get any virtual card to do so. contact me on 08187185383 for detain
Re: How Do I Get A Verified Paypal Account? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2012
legalwealth:

To me,getting a verified paypal account is not the main issue to me as it is like ABC but the most important thing is "HOW TO MAINTAIN IT"....

Well!I gat a lot of tips at hand but time won't permit me to unleash them here right now.

How do I contact you?
Re: How Do I Get A Verified Paypal Account? by bigfat01: 11:16pm On Jul 01, 2012
open verify and fund Pay Pal Account within 3 - 7days FOR JUST 5K PM BIGFAT below ...

(1) (Reply)

Help on Short Codes / Which Is Better.working For Someone Or Start Your Own Venture / Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.