Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,981 members, 7,803,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

If Reincarnation Were Real, What Animal Would You Like To Re Incarnate? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Reincarnation Were Real, What Animal Would You Like To Re Incarnate? (823 Views)

Is Hell Real? What The Bible Says About Hell / What They Would Have Looked Like (Biblical Characters) / Nw I Believe Nairaland Have Some Devil's Incarnate.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Reincarnation Were Real, What Animal Would You Like To Re Incarnate? by tobechi20(m): 1:50am On Jun 26, 2012
I just recieved 5 guest from thn grail movement. They came to explain to me some of their doctrines.They spent a gud time explaining re incarnation. To me they did a gud job especialy d way they linkd it wit the bible.howeva, i was mostly absent minded.

While the sermon was going on , i was imagining myself re incarnating like an animal.'which animal would be suitable" ?i thought

a hen, so i would b a suspect evry celebration time

a dog, lovd by man but shud neva find myself in crossriva state

a pig godforbid, fat dirty etc
a bird....beta....so i can fly.......but whch bird...definitly not vulture

finaly they are through with their incarnation preaching. But am stil thinking of the animal i would prefer to incarnate if gven the chance to choose.
Re: If Reincarnation Were Real, What Animal Would You Like To Re Incarnate? by Nobody: 3:08am On Jun 26, 2012
Human.
Re: If Reincarnation Were Real, What Animal Would You Like To Re Incarnate? by Nobody: 5:53am On Jun 26, 2012
An ant queen..
Re: If Reincarnation Were Real, What Animal Would You Like To Re Incarnate? by Jenwitemi(m): 7:25am On Jun 26, 2012
A woolly mammoth.
Re: If Reincarnation Were Real, What Animal Would You Like To Re Incarnate? by rawtruth(m): 7:58am On Jun 26, 2012
tobechi20: I just recieved 5 guest from thn grail movement. They came to explain to me some of their doctrines.They spent a gud time explaining re incarnation. To me they did a gud job especialy d way they linkd it wit the bible.howeva, i was mostly absent minded.

While the sermon was going on , i was imagining myself re incarnating like an animal.'which animal would be suitable" ?i thought

finaly they are through with their incarnation preaching. But am stil thinking of the animal i would prefer to incarnate if gven the chance to choose.
you were really absent-minded, otherwise u would have heard them saying that d human spirit would always reincarnate as human being and not into another form of life. Humanbeings only share only d gross material world with d other creatures but not so in d higher spheres where every thing is defined in its non-material characteristics b4 descending and incarnating through d various species on this earth. So, u can always reincarnate as a humanbeing, but with a personality that is built in line with ur predominant attitude during ur previous earth-life-unless u had put in some effort to redeem or lose what was lost or gained b4 ur death, in which case u reap what u sowed. The human origin is spiritual while d animals are from d animistic, so they can never reincarnate into the other. I hope u would pay a better attention when next d grail people call on u. Thank u.
Re: If Reincarnation Were Real, What Animal Would You Like To Re Incarnate? by rawtruth(m): 7:59am On Jun 26, 2012
tobechi20: I just recieved 5 guest from thn grail movement. They came to explain to me some of their doctrines.They spent a gud time explaining re incarnation. To me they did a gud job especialy d way they linkd it wit the bible.howeva, i was mostly absent minded.

Re: If Reincarnation Were Real, What Animal Would You Like To Re Incarnate? by Jenwitemi(m): 9:18am On Jun 26, 2012
I totally disagree with you here, bro. There is nothing like "human spirit" or "animal spirit", bro. Spirit is spirit and it is the same for all living organisms, simple or complex, terrestrial or extra-terrestrial. The spirit remains the same in it's formlessness because it is the ONLY THING IN EXISTENCE.

But the most important information here is that the spirit can incarnate in whatever form it chooses to experience reality in and at whatever time it chooses.
rawtruth: you were really absent-minded, otherwise u would have heard them saying that d human spirit would always reincarnate as human being and not into another form of life. Humanbeings only share only d gross material world with d other creatures but not so in d higher spheres where every thing is defined in its non-material characteristics b4 descending and incarnating through d various species on this earth. So, u can always reincarnate as a humanbeing, but with a personality that is built in line with ur predominant attitude during ur previous earth-life-unless u had put in some effort to redeem or lose what was lost or gained b4 ur death, in which case u reap what u sowed. The human origin is spiritual while d animals are from d animistic, so they can never reincarnate into the other. I hope u would pay a better attention when next d grail people call on u. Thank u.
Re: If Reincarnation Were Real, What Animal Would You Like To Re Incarnate? by rawtruth(m): 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2012
Jenwitemi: I totally disagree with you here, bro. There is nothing like "human spirit" or "animal spirit", bro. Spirit is spirit and it is the same for all living organisms, simple or complex, terrestrial or extra-terrestrial. The spirit remains the same in it's formlessness because it is the ONLY THING IN EXISTENCE.

But the most important information here is that the spirit can incarnate in whatever form it chooses to experience reality in and at whatever time it chooses.

God is ONE SPIRIT besides whom there is none. But the 'one spirit' sends out radiations that are graded into categories, each playing its assigned roles within the framework of creation; the human 'spirit' (maybe you would prefer 'Sub-spirit') also has its identity among these gradations (or radiations from the 'one spirit'). Once these gradations assumed their willed characteristics they develop within defined premises; the human spirit to the human form-which carries all that is needed for its development on earth..., no cross-reincarnation! Therefore, to say that the spirit can choose whatever (physical)form it wishes to experience (physical) reality is to infer that that 'one spirit' has no definite purpose for its existence.
Re: If Reincarnation Were Real, What Animal Would You Like To Re Incarnate? by Ptolomeus(m): 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2012
Jenwitemi:

There is nothing like "human spirit" or "animal spirit", bro. Spirit is spirit and it is the same for all living organisms, simple or complex, terrestrial or extra-terrestrial.
Emmmmmm
I follow his reasoning:
When a ant dies, his spirit goes to heaven.
When a bad ant dies, his spirit goes to hell.
Interestingly enough that animals have spirits.
Each day we learn something new.
Thanks for the input!.
Re: If Reincarnation Were Real, What Animal Would You Like To Re Incarnate? by Neo97(m): 6:30pm On Jun 27, 2012
Skunk!
Re: If Reincarnation Were Real, What Animal Would You Like To Re Incarnate? by DeepSight(m): 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2012
Of course, none other than the most noble creature on this planet -

(1) (Reply)

And He Called Himself 'the Son Of Man': An Insight / Your Views About The Sabbath Day. / Facebook Fraudsters Using My Name – Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.