Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,543 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Didier Drogba May Ditches Shanghai For Barcelona - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Didier Drogba May Ditches Shanghai For Barcelona (1374 Views)

Cynthia Uwak Ditches Her Tomboy Outfits For Sexy Female Dresses (Photos) / Okagbare Wins Gold In Shanghai / Download Video: Lionel Messi – Top 10 Goals For Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Didier Drogba May Ditches Shanghai For Barcelona by nini1: 4:23am On Jun 26, 2012
Didier Drogba is at the heart of speculation linking him with a move to Spanish giants Barcelona.

The Ivorian striker has signed a contract with Shangha Shenhua, but according to reports on Twitter he could now be set to join the Copa Del Rey champions.

Drogba looked set to finish his career in China following his Chelsea exit but reports have claimed that he is expected to arrive in Barcelona this afternoon to meet with club directors.

According to Spanish football correspondent Guillem Balague, a clause in Drogba's deal with Shanghai allows him to join Barcelona for free.

He said: "In Spain it is being reported that Didier Drogba is arriving tomorrow to Barcelona to sign for FC Barcelona.

"Drogba has got a clause that allows him to leave Shangai Shenhua for free if Barcelona came calling. He will meet the Spanish club tomorrow. Despite the meeting tomorrow, Barcelona club sources say they won't sign Drogba, wages too high."

Just days ago Drogba commented on his move to China.

"I can inform you that I have signed with Chinese club Shanghai Shenhua for a two and a half year deal," said Drogba. "I will fly out to join up with the squad in July.

"I have considered all the offers I have received in the past few weeks, but I feel that Shanghai Shenhua is the right move for me at this time."

Drogba ended his eight-year stay at Stamford Bridge at the end of the season.

SOURCE
Re: Didier Drogba May Ditches Shanghai For Barcelona by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
Hello
Re: Didier Drogba May Ditches Shanghai For Barcelona by illegalking: 9:25am On Jun 25, 2018
onisler:
nini1
Good evening bro
Please bro I need your assistance I currently have 1k in my account
please can you help me games
I want settle my school bills so that I can collect my result
Please help me because of God
Don't be offend that I post this here you know how they they insult people in that that forum I just don't want to be insultthat's why
Thanks bro
Are you even sure you are a student? If yes please drop out you are wasting your time and money. For the result forget it, its useless. Thanks

Quote deactivated...

1 Like

Re: Didier Drogba May Ditches Shanghai For Barcelona by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 25, 2018
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Iheanacho Sends Man City Top, Palace Up To Sixth / Weekend Soccer Tips And Predictions ( Safe Picks) / Manchester United Offer Juventus Juan Mata In Part-exchange For Paul Pogba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.