Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section (11650 Views)

How Can I Start Cold Room (frozen Fish) Biz In Nigeria / Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? / Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by emailguru: 3:59am On Jan 10, 2013
I have just sent a mail to those of you who requested to know more about site flipping and hosting business, check your spam box if you have not found it, or better still, do let me know please.
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by Caseless: 7:23am On Jan 10, 2013
Where do i make complain? Or sombody should pls tell me how to remove one topic in profile pls.
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by maxibrainz: 8:48am On Jan 10, 2013
emailguru: I have just sent a mail to those of you who requested to know more about site flipping and hosting business, check your spam box if you have not found it, or better still, do let me know please.
i would like to know more about the site flipping and domain business my email is maxibrainz55@gmail.com. Tanx
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by charloskey(m): 9:16am On Jan 10, 2013
emailguru: I have just sent a mail to those of you who requested to know more about site flipping and hosting business, check your spam box if you have not found it, or better still, do let me know please.
Plz send m̶̲̥̅ƹ τ̲̅ȍ here is ma mail:
Me4you472003@gmail.com
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by ddon4(m): 11:24am On Jan 10, 2013

regarding flipping domain, does site like sedo, afternic accept nigerians? If they do how do they pay does from Nigeria and also does godaddy accept UBA Africard?

i'll like you to answer the quesion and also you can send me ur ebook to star44guy @ yahoo . c o m
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by queenlano: 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2013
EARNING ONLINE IS INBUILT AND CAN BE TRANSFERED TO INTERESTED PERSON WITH EASE

I AM THE CEO OF A SECURITY COMPANY IN LAGOS WITH A DEPARTMENT THAT TEACHES ONLINE BUSINESSES.

WE OFFER REGULAR TRAINING AND IF YOU HAVE NEVER EARNED FROM ONLINE BEFORE, THAT CAN BE A THING OF THE PAST IF YOU ARE WILLING

WE EARN FROM ALL OF THESE DAILY AND MORE: VISIT: www.livetraininginlagos..com

SOME ARE OF THE OPINION THAT USING A BLOG IS LACK OF SERIOUSNESS BUT I WANT TO PUT IT TO EVERY ONE THAT NON-USAGE OF BLOGS IS LACK OF KNOWLEDGE

YOU CAN REACH US ON 08055440013 FOR THE ONCOMING TRAINING

WE ARE WORKING ON THE FOLLOWING:

CHARGING YOUR PHONE WITH FRUITS
GENERATING LIGHT WITHOUT:SOLAR,INVERTER,GEN AND OTHER YOU MAY BE FAMILIAR WITH
CHECK THE PICTURE BELOW AND SEE SOME SECURITY DEVICES WE DEAL IN.

GOD BLESS

Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by emailguru: 4:32am On Jan 11, 2013
Its not all about the eBook, what matters most is your determination to succeed. Lots of us here are so bent on making money, but we don't don't cognizance of the fact that, this is a business, as such, you need to put in some effort in order to reap the benefit. Same goes for online business, don't just seek to read the books, rather, seek to learn the rudiments of the business.

Star44. check you mail box, I have just sent you an update.
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by vizboy(m): 6:26am On Jan 11, 2013
got paid today by dollar dollar
for more info pm @ vizboyz007@gmail.com

http://m.facebook.com/dollar.mlm.7

You have received a payment to your account U9858355 (Vizboy):
>
>Date: 1/11/2013 4:52 AM
>Batch: 127162322
>From Account: U8789107 (dollar)
>Amount: $1.02
>Memo: N/A
>
>Thank you.
>
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by sammyrollo: 10:23am On Jan 11, 2013
maxibrainz: I do football betting and i have made good money from it. I am sorry most guys are posting what the don't do, marketing ebooks the don't use.
this is my email Sammyrollo1@gmail.com
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by knight04: 9:42pm On Jan 11, 2013
@maxibrainz: I do football betting and i have made good money from it. I am sorry most guys are posting what the don't do, marketing ebooks the don't use. Please this is my email: deakinyemi@yahoo.com
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by Jbrain88: 10:01pm On Jan 11, 2013
kalufelix: am startin sports arbitrage tradin in
3wks tym dat wil be yieldin
guaranteed 5-7% profit interested
investors can contact thru
08020721499 philixino@yahoo.com
Enugu state
,pls can i knw d site and is it real?
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by Jbrain88: 10:27pm On Jan 11, 2013
demoreon:
Hi apexlink, if you need detailed explanation on CPA offers and list building ,then wikipedia is ur best bet smiley I will try and explain how both of them works but I will start with list building as it doesn't involve much addons...
Once you have successfully built your list and tested that they are responsive then its time to sell or rent the list.
Renting has to do with you sending an email to your list on my behalf.
I do the copywriting and I give you the note and all that's required of you is to send the copy to your list that's all and I pay you our agreed amount. I guess that's super
Selling is a bit different as am taking ownership of the list, this involves you selling your auto responder account to me and I can mail them any time I wish.
That's all about making money selling or renting list.

CPA
CPA is the best way of Making Money Online Without Making A Sale.
That’s right, with CPA “cost per action” YOU can make money online without having to make a sale! You just introduce buyers and sellers.
CPA Is A Great Method To Make Money Online.
Usually Internet marketing involves you selling someone else’s products and taking a commission for the sale. They make the stuff, you promote and sell it; it’s a win/win relationship and has worked well for many years, and continues to work well for many people.

CPA is totally different, because you, the marketer can earn a commission by simply sending a lead for a particular product or business – you don’t actually have to sell anything, the customer only has to supply an e-mail address they don't need to buy or use there credit card.
Let me give you an example, Here is an example of a CPA offer I promoted last month -" GAMEFLY" it, requires only a persons email I.e they need to visit the link I promote and input there emails.,..
I earn $27 per email.  How cool is that? So imagine 10ppl everyday that's easy 270$ daily
Some offers I use pay me $40-50$ each time someone fills out a small form (input their credit card for a trial version. I don’t even make a sale and I make $50 per leads
Can you see why CPA is very powerful way to make money online?  If not, go wash your eyes out, get a drink and read this again!
Sounds Great, No Selling and I Get Paid, But…Why?
If the customer doesn’t actually buy anything why do businesses pay you?
Because new customers are the driving force behind all businesses, and depending on the business, they can be very lucrative. The business will pay you for the lead in the hope that the new customer will actually buy something from them in the future, and once a customer always a customer “if they are happy”.
In most cases it is a lot easier to get a lead then to sell a product, after all your customer doesn’t have to part with any money – at least just now – making it a much simpler sale for you.
You become the middle man connecting a potential buyer with a business.
Ok I’m In, What Do I Need To Know
Now before you start making money online with CPA there are a few things you must know.
First, you have to get accepted by a CPA network.  A CPA Network is where you will get the offers to promote, links, support, and who actually pay you.
Since CPA is such a simple way to make money, if it’s done right, these networks are a little picky on who they except.
I started with two CPA Networks that I am very happy with, great offers, payouts, and support.

Now That You Have your CPA Network
You should choose your offers carefully. Some are more profitable, more popular and more trustworthy than others.

In the end it is all a numbers game, the more people see your offer the more that will become a lead. Send targeted
If you do the basics I have talked about here, you should be well on your way to making money online in a simple way.
,bro pls can i get one of d CPA site dat i can use n withdraw money here in nigeria.or send it to my email.,endaredoke@yahoo.com
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by demoreon: 12:47am On Jan 12, 2013
Jbrain88: ,bro pls can i get one of d CPA site dat i can use n withdraw money here in nigeria.or send it to my email.,endaredoke@yahoo.com
I use offervaults as they have tons of CPA offers, you just need choose one that you like. Also 90% of them supports direct deposit and that's a good thing for nigerians with a payoneer account as you can withdraw here.
What you need do is register for a payoneer account and link it US bank account and routing info to the CPA offer you promoting,ones they pay you via direct deposit, you can withdraw your money at any atm here in nigeria.
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by ojuola1(f): 2:00am On Jan 12, 2013
Get Financial Power For Your Business With Empower Network.

Say goodbye to all the complicated barriers standing between you and a thriving business
and say hello to Automation, Viral marketing & 100% Commissions!

There's been a new turn in the IM community. Dreams are coming true
and millionaires are being made in only a matter of a few months.

Meet highest and coolest masterminds in the industry and get access to one-of-a-kind automated marketing system which will allow you to create a realistic $5,000 per month income within 30-60 days and then double it in the next 60. That’s our goal and I want you to have 100% success rate when you join our team.

How Are We Going To Do That?

Simple. We use Empower Network as a vehicle and Big Idea Mastermind is a driving force (the engine) that will power this vehicle and make it move faster than anything you’ve ever seen before! This industry is already changing a LOT of lives for the better… starting with YOU.
Why Use Empower Network as a Vehicle?

It’s the hottest vehicle there is right now. And we’re going to capitalize on that by powering it with our own unique custom marketing system and building it right in to the Big Idea Mastermind.
I chose Empower for 3 main reasons:

1. 100% Commissions
2. Great Products
3. Great Leadership

Learn more here http://empower-network./
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by Onuels(m): 3:23am On Jan 12, 2013
demoreon:
Hi apexlink, if you need detailed explanation on CPA offers and list building ,then wikipedia is ur best bet smiley I will try and explain how both of them works but I will start with list building as it doesn't involve much addons...
Once you have successfully built your list and tested that they are responsive then its time to sell or rent the list.
I do the copywriting and I give you the note and all that's required of you is to send the copy to your list that's all and I pay you our agreed amount. I guess that's super
Selling is a bit different as am taking ownership of the list, this involves you selling your auto responder account to me and I can mail them any time I wish.

CPA
That’s right, with CPA “cost per action” YOU can make money online without having to make a sale! You just introduce buyers and sellers.
Usually Internet marketing involves you selling someone else’s products and taking a commission for the sale. They make the stuff, you promote and sell it; it’s a win/win relationship and has worked well for many years, and continues to work well for many people.

CPA is totally different, because you, the marketer can earn a commission by simply sending a lead for a particular product or business – you don’t actually have to sell anything, the customer only has to supply an e-mail address they don't need to buy or use there credit card.
Let me give you an example, Here is an example of a CPA offer I promoted last month -" GAMEFLY" it, requires only a persons email I.e they need to visit the link I promote and input there emails.,..
I earn $27 per email.  How cool is that? So imagine 10ppl everyday that's easy 270$ daily
Some offers I use pay me $40-50$ each time someone fills out a small form (input their credit card for a trial version. I don’t even make a sale and I make $50 per leads
Can you see why CPA is very powerful way to make money online?  If not, go wash your eyes out, get a drink and read this again!
Because new customers are the driving force behind all businesses, and depending on the business, they can be very lucrative. The business will pay you for the lead in the hope that the new customer will actually buy something from them in the future, and once a customer always a customer “if they are happy”.
In most cases it is a lot easier to get a lead then to sell a product, after all your customer doesn’t have to part with any money – at least just now – making it a much simpler sale for you.
Now before you start making money online with CPA there are a few things you must know.
First, you have to get accepted by a CPA network.  A CPA Network is where you will get the offers to promote, links, support, and who actually pay you.
Since CPA is such a simple way to make money, if it’s done right, these networks are a little picky on who they except.
I started with two CPA Networks that I am very happy with, great offers, payouts, and support.

You should choose your offers carefully. Some are more profitable, more popular and more trustworthy than others.

In the end it is all a numbers game, the more people see your offer the more that will become a lead. Send targeted
If you do the basics I have talked about here, you should be well on your way to making money online in a simple way.
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by Onuels(m): 3:35am On Jan 12, 2013
@mazibrans, pls am also interested. Send details on the sport betting to me. My mail is osinuels@yahoo.com . Thank man.
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by jjjkkkooo: 4:13am On Jan 12, 2013
I laugh anytime i seen people claiming they
make money online by joining an investment
site that require $1 or 5..
My friends to make money online you most
have a product or service to sale, take it or
leave it. We should stop decieving ourself and
get what it takes to make money online,for
sure alot of guys make money online.
How much are you making? Are you earning
the real money or just a drop of bucks?
Well i make money thru thiz..
Importation of UK AND USA used laptop and
phone,
small scale online importation class,
facebook consultant service,
bulksms consultant service,
and
NOW AM INTO FIVERR.COM and that what kept
me away from this forum for about a month
now.
My 2cent

Pls can u guide me on how to import used phones from UK. My email is peacetopeace105@yahoo.com
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by apexlink: 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2013
demoreon:

CPA

This sounds interesting..
The renting of one's list and selling...
I guess am interested cos am a huge fan of email marketing.
I have a list of 10,000 double optin subscribers.(Make money niche)
I need more details on that cpa stuff
Do I make money by directing traffic to the cpa offers link? And make them fill in their email.
I read one of ur post where u claimed u made $100k in 12 months...hmm dats interesting
If you don't mind can we share contacts
Shuld av drop my email but won't for privacy reasons.
U can drop ur number I will call u
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by demoreon: 4:35pm On Jan 12, 2013
apexlink:
This sounds interesting..
The renting of one's list and selling...
I guess am interested cos am a huge fan of email marketing.
I have a list of 10,000 double optin subscribers.(Make money niche)
I need more details on that cpa stuff
Do I make money by directing traffic to the cpa offers link? And make them fill in their email.
I read one of ur post where u claimed u made $100k in 12 months...hmm dats interesting
If you don't mind can we share contacts
Shuld av drop my email but won't for privacy reasons.
U can drop ur number I will call u
10,000 is a very impressive figure for a make money niche bt the question is are they responsive? What's the average buying % when you promoted other products?
The only thing you need do to make money is direct your list to the CPA offer and the money rolls in. Using the example GAMEFLY above, you would only make money with gamers cos that's a targeted list but if you use your 10000 subscribers from the MMO, they won't optin cos they were interested in making money and not in games. So the ish is building a targeted list for any CPA offer you choose to promote.
Its very easy cos it takes the same time to enter there mails in your optin box and in the CPA offer.
My number has been mailed to you.
My original post is very comprehensive so get started.
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by smsgold: 6:49pm On Jan 12, 2013
demoreon:

CPA

which cpa offers accept Nigerians?
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by smsgold: 6:49pm On Jan 12, 2013
demoreon:

CPA

Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by smsgold: 6:59pm On Jan 12, 2013
demoreon:
I use offervaults as they have tons of CPA offers, you just need choose one that you like. Also 90% of them supports direct deposit and that's a good thing for nigerians with a payoneer account as you can withdraw here.
What you need do is register for a payoneer account and link it US bank account and routing info to the CPA offer you promoting,ones they pay you via direct deposit, you can withdraw your money at any atm here in nigeria.
gr8. Remain blessed.
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by DrEva(m): 10:21pm On Jan 12, 2013
Raymondenyi:
Pls can u elaborate lucidly bro, I dnt get yu
Sorry i don't really have the time to visit threads, mail me in that regard.
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by jidowu84: 8:30am On Jan 13, 2013
maxibrainz: I do football betting and i have made good money from it. I am sorry most guys are posting what the don't do, marketing ebooks the don't use.

pls help me on d vfl ebk. i sent u q ealier.tnks
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 13, 2013
brianromel: i have noticed in this forum that most posts are on one only business or the other, that so far no one here has shown us whether he or her is actually making it in this business they speak of.

this leads me to ask question.

A.Are they actually making it online
B. Are the all a bunch of scams
C. If they have be saying that online business is good for them, which nairalander have they introduced the business to that is making.
D. if any is making it, let him introduce himself or herself and organise a meeting for fellow nairalanders to chhat and find out more.

Please i think if we see nairalander making it via the online business information on this section, people can actually begin to pay attention. if not moderator can start deleting most of the fakes.

I believe we should talk about true business opportunities offline and online, that various business consultants(if they are still here) can look at and help grow.

click on my link below in my signature and join, no need to fear cos its free, and u can decide to credit ur acc if u want. Try it. Good luck
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by haruna1970(m): 11:50am On Jan 13, 2013
@emailguru: i would like to know more about the site
flipping and domain business my email is
harunanosiru@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by demoreon: 5:04pm On Jan 13, 2013
smsgold:
Honestly I don't know any as I have never really searched the country list for nigeria, but I will do and get back to you,if you have a payoneer account or paypal you don't need to bother about CPA that support nigerians.
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by Gloriouspa(m): 5:15pm On Jan 13, 2013
Emailguru: I would appreciate if you could mail me in respect of the site flipping business. I want to learn from you. My email si: gloriouswrite@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by Gloriouspa(m): 7:18pm On Jan 13, 2013
@emailguru: Pls I am interested in the site flipping and domain biz, kindly send details to: gloriouswrite@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by smsgold: 8:14am On Jan 14, 2013
demoreon:
Honestly I don't know any as I have never really searched the country list for nigeria, but I will do and get back to you,if you have a payoneer account or paypal you don't need to bother about CPA that support nigerians.
tanks alot!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dangote Increases Capacity Of New Refinery Adding Another $2bn / HOW you can make over $75 daily from fiverr all free in here / Dredgers or Dredging Machine For Hire Or Rent In Lagos And Other Parts i Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.