Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,942 members, 7,803,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong (6156 Views)

She Cheats, She Lied, I Slapped, She Callsoff. Who Is Wrong? / She Doesn't Care If He Cheats, As Long As She Doesn't Know / Met Him On The Net, But He Cheats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by AzaMontana(f): 1:54pm On Jun 26, 2012
A friend of mine cohabits with her boyfriend in the city. They are both from different states. The guy said he has 3 kids by a woman staying in his fathers house back in the village but he claims he never married her as they only gave the babies mama accomodation for the past 12 years because she born him kids. He claims he will marry my friend and now has been staying in the same house with her for the past year. He has cheated more than 7 times and he likes to throw parties in his house. My friend still wants to stay with this man as she says she always talks to this mans's mom and baby momma on the phone. I personaly think this man is taking my friend for a ride and wasting her time but she chooses to think i am too harsh and judgemental. What do you guys think of this situation. Is my friend justified or is she mad. Oh i forgot to add that all the woman he has cheated with have confronted my friend and told her everything but the guy keeps bad mouthing everyone so that she can not believe them.

1 Like

Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 26, 2012
Aza Montana: A friend of mine has cohabits with her boyfriend in the city. They are both from different villages. The guy said he had 3 kids by a woman staying in his fathers house back in the village but he claims he never married her as they only gave the babies mama accommodation for the past 12 years because she born him kids. He claims he will marry my friend and now has been staying in the same house with her for 2 years. He has cheated more than 7 times and he likes to throw parties in his house. My friend still wants to stay with this man as she says she always talks to this man's mom and baby momma on the phone. I personaly think this man is taking my friend for a ride and wasting her time but she chooses to think i am too harsh and judgmental. What do you guys think of this situation. Is my friend justified or is she mad.
I think she's mad. Also she doesn't really know her worth in life.

1 Like

Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by Sijo01(f): 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2012
Is this happening in this 21st century
Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 26, 2012
Sijo01: Is this happening in this 21st century
Abi OoOOoO?
Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by AzaMontana(f): 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2012
What do you think would course this man to do this to my friend? is it love or is he just using her?
Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2012
Aza Montana: What do you think would course this man to do this to my friend? is it love or is he just using her?

He doesn't value her. SIMPLE.
Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by Mynd44: 2:29pm On Jun 26, 2012
Slap the girl back to reality. Is she crazy?
Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2012
Mynd_44: Slap the girl back to reality. Is she crazy?

LWKMD
Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by Godmother(f): 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2012
Your friend needs to sit up and smell the coffee. This man is just using your friend pure and simple. A man who cheats on her over and over again has no love or respect for her whatsoever.

Tell her to leave him and not be afraid to start afresh with someone else, cos that seems to be the fear of most of us women who have been in a relatnship for long
Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by luckgames(m): 2:38pm On Jun 26, 2012
Aza Montana: A friend of mine cohabits with her boyfriend in the city. They are both from different states. The guy said he has 3 kids by a woman staying in his fathers house back in the village but he claims he never married her as they only gave the babies mama accomodation for the past 12 years because she born him kids. He claims he will marry my friend and now has been staying in the same house with her for the past year. He has cheated more than 7 times and he likes to throw parties in his house. My friend still wants to stay with this man as she says she always talks to this mans's mom and baby momma on the phone. I personaly think this man is taking my friend for a ride and wasting her time but she chooses to think i am too harsh and judgemental. What do you guys think of this situation. Is my friend justified or is she mad. Oh i forgot to add that all the woman he has cheated with have confronted my friend and told her everything but the guy keeps bad mouthing everyone so that she can not believe them.

Girl
You don't live in Nigeria so tell us the whole story
No games here please
Why is your friend talking to the baby mama?
Baby Mama asking your friend to buy her things?
Baby Mama using your friend?
So this your friend BF doing Nigerian women?
Nigeria Women passing this dude from one to the other
You asked in your previous posting why Nigeria men don't marry Nigerian girl
No lie
Please answer all questions
Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by luckgames(m): 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2012
Aza Montana: What do you think would course this man to do this to my friend? is it love or is he just using her?
Sharing bills
The cheap way to go?
Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 26, 2012
luckgames:

Girl
No games here please
Women pass the dude from one to the other
No lie

see probing
Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by AzaMontana(f): 3:07pm On Jun 26, 2012
She says she normaly just talks to her on the phone and just chat just to say hi but its never about financial matters but i dont buy the whole story that its the realy baby momma on the phone. I think the brother just gives his lady friends phone so that they can pretend to be baby momma just to please my friend. Yes i am not in 9ja but my girl and this guy are. With technology we talk all the time and i have met this guy once.
luckgames:

Girl
No games here please
Women pass the dude from one to the other
No lie
Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by elari(m): 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2012
imo: shes a mugu*1000000
Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by Mynd44: 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2012
elari: imo: shes a mugu*1000000
Not mugu, Masochist
Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by kpolli(m): 12:37am On Jun 27, 2012
Aza Montana: A friend of mine cohabits with her boyfriend in the city. They are both from different states. The guy said he has 3 kids by a woman staying in his fathers house back in the village but he claims he never married her as they only gave the babies mama accomodation for the past 12 years because she born him kids. He claims he will marry my friend and now has been staying in the same house with her for the past year. He has cheated more than 7 times and he likes to throw parties in his house. My friend still wants to stay with this man as she says she always talks to this mans's mom and baby momma on the phone. I personaly think this man is taking my friend for a ride and wasting her time but she chooses to think i am too harsh and judgemental. What do you guys think of this situation. Is my friend justified or is she mad. Oh i forgot to add that all the woman he has cheated with have confronted my friend and told her everything but the guy keeps bad mouthing everyone so that she can not believe them.

Please leave alone, u dunno what she sees in him
Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by Lisa1: 1:38am On Jun 27, 2012
Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by elari(m): 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
Not mugu, Masochist
. . .i ask u?
Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by Mynd44: 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2012
elari: . . .i ask u?
Obviously you are seeking for attention but I am not going to grant your wish
Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by Beync(f): 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2012
Ur friend has maded, i mean is mad. plus she has a gullible mind simple.
Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by UcLloyd: 4:42pm On Jun 29, 2012
Your friend is so desperate to get married, and the guy sensed it and his using it to his advantage. If not so, why will a girl stick to this guy after all his done. Please tell ur friend I want to marry her, she should come and spread her legs for me too!
Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by Rocktation(f): 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2012
I can't tell who's the bigger loser between the both of them.
Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by livingstoneony(m): 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2012
UcLloyd: Your friend is so desperate to get married, and the guy sensed it and his using it to his advantage. If not so, why will a girl stick to this guy after all his done. Please tell ur friend I want to marry her, she should come and spread her legs for me too!
dude dats harsh#c'mon
Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by TalkingBird: 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2012
Recurring decimal in our system. More persons are seeking for freedom.
It used to be common among celebrities.
May be the following will guide those who wish to be responsible:
http://softskillmentor-vincent..com/2012/06/divorce-learning-from-school-of.html
Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by phadat(m): 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2012
She is definately being taken for a ride and she knows this but part of her does not want to believe its possible well their is nothing you can do about it cos a convinced man is a dangerous person you can't make her reason otherwise,I say let her dream on and pray she wakes up in time before its too late
Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2012
She is bored with her life... out of 100 of millions of men, she still decides to stay with some immature, indecisive bastard!!! To make matters worse he comes wit a baby mama and 3kids...she is out of her damn mind. He is jus making her his shagmate and maid for the time being. Your friend needs divine intervention
Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by angiemartinez(f): 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2012
tel ur goddamn frnd 2 wake up o b4 molue carry her bus stop. TimE n tide waits 4 no one.
Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by Mynd44: 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2012
^^
More like physical intervention (Very strong back hand slap)
Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by ayobase(m): 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2012

Before I RELATEDLY comment, whats the man's status?
Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by ayobase(m): 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2012
Mynd_44: Slap the girl back to reality. Is she crazy?

I gez multiple slaps wldnt do...that girl is seeing something we aint seeing.
I know those sort of gels!
Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2012
Thank you!
She jus lives with my parents kikiki and she fell for it! now I understand why men say that some women choose to be used and abused.
Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2012
Sorry 2 say bt do u guys knw majority of girls act dis way?. I ws planning to make a thread soon about girls being fools or maybe its nature dat make dem dat way... Ill share 3 stories... My ex got disflowered by this guy, he got her impregnated but ''freed'' d babe saying he doesnt av money & she shud do whateva she pleases... D lady actually did d abortion herself... Trust me d girl still went bak to d guy b4 i met her... I met a girl online whom anoda guy got pregnant so she confided in me... Told me the guy dnt kal no more & dat he flashes when she flashes his fone... She actually got rid of it, came to me bt me yansh am... Eventually went bak to the guy... Lol... Its a pity... Last girl is a girl i met... We were both AS gentoype so we broke up... Met ds guy in love wit her started dating bt still comes bak to me & i still yansh her... She says we can do somtin about the AS... Girls r just gullible... What do u make of dis?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Date A Bisexual? / MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill / My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.