Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,725 members, 7,802,185 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

B-day Wahala!!! i'm perplexed!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / B-day Wahala!!! i'm perplexed!!! (914 Views)

Childrens Day Wahala: She's Bringing Her Booty Along With Her Nephews! / A Perplexed Virgin.what Could Be His Problem? / Valentine Day Wahala Between A Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B-day Wahala!!! i'm perplexed!!! by hitsales(m): 11:49am On Nov 29, 2007
Hi Peeps,

Well, I'll like you guys to help me out. I've got a very close friend and this friend is a female. We've =known each other for like three years running. We're so close to sharing each other problems and we try solving some of them. Right now, she's going to be mark her birthday on tuesday and I aint got a faint idea of what to get for her on her b-day. I'm just perplexed, Please I need some advice or tips,
Re: B-day Wahala!!! i'm perplexed!!! by Purist(m): 11:56am On Nov 29, 2007
Sorry, I kind of suck at this, but ummm. . . let's see.

You've been friends for 3yrs now, so you should know her likes and dislikes by now.  Get her anyone of those things that you know she has always longed for or anything you know she really treasures (if you can afford it).  Sometimes, buying a very expensive gift may not do the trick.  Even if it's cheap, but you're sure that's what she really wants, I believe she'll appreciate it.

Good luck!
Re: B-day Wahala!!! i'm perplexed!!! by dopadokun: 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2007
Has she got a boyfriend? Are you sexually interested in her?
Re: B-day Wahala!!! i'm perplexed!!! by yimiton(f): 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2007
A nice perf anything get me smiling.
I'll suggest Calvin Klein's obsession. It's so nice, it's always appreciated.
Re: B-day Wahala!!! i'm perplexed!!! by Purist(m): 12:46pm On Nov 29, 2007
I once heard that buying a perf for someone as a birthday gift, means that you're indirectly telling him/her that he/she has a body odour. grin
Re: B-day Wahala!!! i'm perplexed!!! by hitsales(m): 10:19am On Nov 30, 2007
Well, I guess getting a perf for her doesn't really sound nice. Its old-fashioned except in some cases but judging from what Purist said, the idea of getting her something she so tresures rings a bell to me. I shud have thought about this long before now. I thnk I have a lot of homework to do as regard getting her something nice, afterall, she's my closest of all,

Just incase, she's due to get married someone she truly loves, we're just best of friends, got it? cool

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Sent Me A Text / Pls Advice Me / Worst Break Up Lines Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.