Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,327 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:33 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (961025 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 24, 2012
mhozzis: i want to download shadowgun: deadzone from play store but its telling me 'the app isn't compatable with my device' im using galaxy s2. i av tried to with market enabler but no show. funny thing is the paid version is compatible. how do i go abt dis pls

either you find the compatible version outside the play store or you could edit your build.prop if you're rooted
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 24, 2012
finally, a sense jb
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by sambass(m): 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2012
@ozor1 pls nwannam help on how to use mtn bis on android fone. Dis is my mail sambass8080@gmail.com
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:11pm On Dec 24, 2012
Have u ever thot of harnessing the power of your android machine effectively?

Truth is I would be lying if a said for instance I was an avid gamer etc etc but I do have games on my devices. Love playing nfs, could go on for hours

So I thought of making my device do more, I decided to explore and im gonna use d xmas break well.

First stop I made myself a usb OTG cable today. Easy to do. Tested n working.

So im gonna hook up my old usb gamepad to it and get the low down. Could use a ps3 controller but I no longer own the one I paid for, my teen bro "owns" it and I dare not touch grin.

Iv been tryin to get time to pick up a mhl hdmi adapter so I can hook up to my tv, maybe will get to do so soon.

Im also gonna try hook up a bluetooth keyboard n mouse and try my very own pc replacement gig. Jellybean does unleash android to anor level

Nice couple of days ahead. The tinkerer in me rejoices
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by mhozzis(m): 3:09pm On Dec 25, 2012
i thought ics update has nen seeded to all galaxy s2. i have the international version GT-I9100. wen ever i search for OTA update it keeps sayin no uodate found and my frnd who has GT-I9100P has seen an OTA update for as l can remember . I belive am running a stock 2.3.3 rom and not a custom one. so y ain't i seeing update. kies too not helpin matters
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by mhozzis(m): 3:15pm On Dec 25, 2012
4llerbuntu:
First stop I made myself a usb OTG cable today. Easy to do. Tested n working.
pls can use help me on how to make one. how about dat port dat u can insert a flash how does one get it
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by cigaricon(m): 7:09pm On Dec 25, 2012
Hi guys I purchased an LG optimus l3 e400 two days ago. I inserted my etisalat sim but couldn't access the internet. I changed it to MTN and it accessed d internet. I downloaded pes 2011 from waptrick, tried to play it but it rebooted, I tried to play it again and it said I need additional MB to launch d game. I downloaded fast and furious 3D same thing hapened. pls I want to knw what is causing this. I,ve heard about "rooting" but don't raelly knw what it means as I am new to android. So if it needs rooting, what does it mean and how do I go about it. THANKS
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 7:32pm On Dec 25, 2012
mhozzis: i thought ics update has nen seeded to all galaxy s2. i have the international version GT-I9100. wen ever i search for OTA update it keeps sayin no uodate found and my frnd who has GT-I9100P has seen an OTA update for as l can remember . I belive am running a stock 2.3.3 rom and not a custom one. so y ain't i seeing update. kies too not helpin matters
try downloading it manually
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:28pm On Dec 25, 2012
mhozzis: pls can use help me on how to make one. how about dat port dat u can insert a flash how does one get it

Easiest thing to do.

Unfortunately I forgot to take pictures or vid wen I was making one. Chai.

Dnt worry.tomorrow I promise to try show how. Veeeerry easy.

Now im ........... high. At a joint......

I promise. I already tried to post but my pics were not showing.......

Tomorrow when I.wake...... hopefully. But I promise sha
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by KazeKage1: 7:48am On Dec 26, 2012
Anyone know a good anti-theft android app that can secretly take pictures of the thief and send to a registered email address? And can tell the location (GPS)
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by sniperwolf(m): 7:58am On Dec 26, 2012
Leopantro: Hi guys,
as part of the xmas spirit and my contribution to nairaland, i'm offering this for christmas.
FREE INTERNET ACCESS

If you live in Owerri or you are passing through i'm offering free internet access on certain days of this week only.

WIFI NAME: MERRY XMAS

PASSWORD: nairaland ( lower case letters)

TIME: 4pm to 6pm.

DATE: 24th , 26th (subject to modification)

REASON: well,it's christmas season and has been wonderful for me.I also want to start a virtual cyber cafe and doing a field test with it for the MK808 when it arrives

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. NO restriction on downloads. Download what you want.
2. availability of wifi dependent on electricity.
3. availability of wifi dependent on network signal strength.
Others to be added later

Will be around there later today
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by MrTA(m): 11:47am On Dec 26, 2012
Really enjoying the nexus 4.
smiley
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by lynxnoon(m): 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2012
Mr_TA: Really enjoying the nexus 4.
smiley
cool
how did u get it and how much?
smiley
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by fadinus(m): 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2012
hello peeps, am kinda new to the android world, i intend getting a htc Inspire, pls is it ΌЌ, dats wat i can afford sha
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 5:38pm On Dec 26, 2012
I'm currently not at home but will be back by 8pm. Noticed its slow during the day but faster in the night.will travel tomorrow but will leave it on the whole day.
to those sending PMS, i'm sorry I haven't replied.haven't been able to log into Yahoo mail for some days. Don't know why? Well reply when I can.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2012
someone just tested the glo bis subscription and it works

https://www.nairaland.com/1140414/testing-glo-blackberry-plans-phone
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Knight1(m): 8:10pm On Dec 26, 2012
fadinus: hello peeps, am kinda new to the android world, i intend getting a htc Inspire, pls is it ΌЌ, dats wat i can afford sha
Won't recommend it except you are sure you'll change it soon. try get an android with large internal memory so you can get updates for a long time

KazeKage1: Anyone know a good anti-theft android app that can secretly take pictures of the thief and send to a registered email address? And can tell the location (GPS)

Cerberus@Googleplay
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by fadinus(m): 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2012
Knight1:
Won't recommend it except you are sure you'll change it soon. try get an android with large internal memory so you can get updates for a long time

Cerberus@Googleplay

Thanks knight, will do that
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by MrTA(m): 12:03am On Dec 27, 2012
lynxnoon:
cool
how did u get it and how much?
smiley

Ordered from google play on the 4th dec. arrived of the 21st. 16gb £289 + £10 shipping fees. Very slick device. I'm only worried about the glass back. Need a case ASAP. cry
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by JhaayYoung: 3:33am On Dec 27, 2012
ciphoenix: says who? see the requests flood in tongue tongue tongue
Boss.. Abeg send me self oo...millwooddennis @gmail.com
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by JhaayYoung: 3:42am On Dec 27, 2012
ozor1: for some reasons dey refuse to post it here..Some how I did mine myself.. In box or mail me for full set up
Ozor ... Abeg help me sef oo. millwooddennis@gmail.com
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 27, 2012
has anyone tried the hotspot feature on android smartphones using bis subscription on a PC?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by lynxnoon(m): 11:38am On Dec 27, 2012
Mr_TA:

Ordered from google play on the 4th dec. arrived of the 21st. 16gb £289 + £10 shipping fees. Very slick device. I'm only worried about the glass back. Need a case ASAP. cry
ehen? ... did they ship to nigeria? . . tried it but wasnt allowed, even with my $ mastercard already attached to my account.
or did u order it from uk?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by lynxnoon(m): 11:54am On Dec 27, 2012
joeydozzy: has anyone tried the hotspot feature on android smartphones using bis subscription on a PC?
used it several times and it works seamlessly
use the same apn wink
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by MrTA(m): 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2012
lynxnoon:
ehen? ... did they ship to nigeria? . . tried it but wasnt allowed, even with my $ mastercard already attached to my account.
or did u order it from uk?

Sorry, uk based.and apparently no stock now till march.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by raynold17(m): 2:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
y the Bleep is Nigeria not included in PayPal list when other less developed countries are on the list...only thing stopping me from paying 500 for 5GB on a VPN IS this useless PayPal...wetin we do abeg
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Impulse80(m): 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
Finally got the Techno N3 nd men! Dis phone is something else ! grin grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:15am On Dec 28, 2012
hey quick question for my gurus.
Mtn BIS. does it still require droidvpn or just setdns will do?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ozor1: 9:12am On Dec 28, 2012
4llerbuntu: hey quick question for my gurus.
Mtn BIS. does it still require droidvpn or just setdns will do?
both will do..bro u never post the pics on how u use make ur usb OTG cable yet
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by floflo12: 9:26am On Dec 28, 2012
PLEASE GUYS,ANY IDEA OF THE PRICE FOR MOTOROLA RAZR MAXX IN NIGERIA?AM IN NEED FOR ONE OR IF SOMEONE COULD GIVE ME WHERE TO BUY IN COMPUTER VILLAGE,APART FROM SLOT,AFFORDABLES OR PVT STORE.THANKS
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 28, 2012
ozor1: both will do..bro u never post the pics on how u use make ur usb OTG cable yet

its still not clear. using just setdns, will it work?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by DAvIt0(m): 11:57am On Dec 28, 2012
joeydozzy:

its still not clear. using just setdns, will it work?

not clear hear to oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.