Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,885 members, 7,798,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (501) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (964881 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by SimpleBea(m): 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
Anytime sire.
honunlimited:
thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by tafat: 4:53pm On Nov 05, 2016
please i need genuine answer from users. I want to buy good android phone with 3g that has good battery life for moderate daily usage with only 30k or less with me. Iam considering galaxy y pro , but wen i read the review, i learnt that it has poor battery life and hangs alot . Please i need suggestion.
Or wch 3g android tab is durable with less than 200dollars i can order online and what realiable site can i get them,that you will recommend,folks

You will need to add that your money o, so u can get a Tecno phantom 6
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Walexcee: 10:05pm On Nov 05, 2016
we all knw tecno d5 do nt have 3g network, is dia anytin to do to make my browsing fast on my tecno d5
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Horluwahighdee(m): 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2016
Please help me, a phone was sent to me from canada. Zte z730, it request for sim unlock pin. Please how do I go about it?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ayeeshaapink: 1:22am On Nov 06, 2016
Please has anyone here used the Tecno Phantom 6...?? I want testimonies please
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by crown08(m): 7:54am On Nov 06, 2016
SimpleBea:
boss
HOW?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by SimpleBea(m): 8:00am On Nov 06, 2016
I dae greet u naw.
crown08:
HOW?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 06, 2016
Hey ambrosunny , sup about your s4?
Are you still willing to sale?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by SimpleBea(m): 7:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
tafat:

You will need to add that your money o, so u can get a Tecno phantom 6
check the specs naw
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Whizpeter(m): 11:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
Walexcee:
we all knw tecno d5 do nt have 3g network, is dia anytin to do to make my browsing fast on my tecno d5

That's a 2013 phone bro, just allow it to die peacefully na!!

We're in the era of 4G now!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Kunlexic(m): 12:43am On Nov 07, 2016
Hello evry1 here on phonelanders!
I need help on infinix x551(hotnote),who can direct me to the needful link or i can post the problem here too?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by SimpleBea(m): 10:07am On Nov 07, 2016
Boss!
Don't doubt the Engineer guys here. They are too good!.
Whats the problem wt ya phone?.
Kunlexic:
Hello evry1 here on phonelanders!
I need help on infinix x551(hotnote),who can direct me to the needful link or i can post the problem here too?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by vakinola1(m): 12:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
Horluwahighdee:
Please help me, a phone was sent to me from canada. Zte z730, it request for sim unlock pin. Please how do I go about it?

just ask the person that sent it for his pin #thats. if he/she remembers or you can flash the phone ..... not format oh
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Kunlexic(m): 6:19am On Nov 08, 2016
SimpleBea:
Boss!
Don't doubt the Engineer guys here. They are too good!.
Whats the problem wt ya phone?.
It is not up to a month i got the phone but it is not showing missed call notification as it give me others.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by SimpleBea(m): 6:40am On Nov 08, 2016
Try to reset the factory settings.
Kunlexic:

It is not up to a month i got the phone but it is not showing missed call notification as it give me others.

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:52am On Nov 08, 2016
zhemyfresh:
. its still working.. cos it displays the normal tecno logo blablabla and also displays home screen before going blank
Hello zhemyfresh, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ambrosunny(m): 2:09pm On Nov 08, 2016
My friends, I have two problems with my samsung galaxy J 5. First the storage. On the storage , the Total storage is 8.0GB and the available space is 5.23GB and I have 4GB sdcard on it. But it brings a message on the notification bar that "your internal storage is running out, some app will stop working''. Already, it has stopped my Email and it's not displaying the wallpaper, it just dark.
Secondly, I have tried turning on the 3GB service but whenever I do, it will on for like 1seconds, and immediately off. I don't know what to do. Please, if you can help me with some ideas, I will be grateful. Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by mcteddy01: 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2016
pls my tecno h7 nd f7 screen nd touch pad has fault ...how much will it take me to repair both ...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by HelperDeji(m): 3:21pm On Nov 08, 2016
Please i want to get a product but it's Sony and it only supports just 4G network....please what is the name of the product And please is it of a good choice?......Thanks for your great consideration
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Suspect33(m): 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
What is that secret sin that can wipe your name from the Book of life? Your best friend may not know! Even your wife or husband may not know! But you know and God knows! Settle with God now or you may weep Forever In Eternity!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Whizpeter(m): 4:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
ambrosunny:
My friends, I have two problems with my samsung galaxy J 5. First the storage. On the storage , the Total storage is 8.0GB and the available space is 5.23GB and I have 4GB sdcard on it. But it brings a message on the notification bar that "your internal storage is running out, some app will stop working''. Already, it has stopped my Email and it's not displaying the wallpaper, it just dark.
Secondly, I have tried turning on the 3GB service but whenever I do, it will on for like 1seconds, and immediately off. I don't know what to do. Please, if you can help me with some ideas, I will be grateful. Thanks

For the storage issue, if you still have space in ya sd card, try moving some apps to it!! If not, get a bigger memory card and move the apps..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by shollytak(m): 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2016
has anyone here used the Tecno S4? I want testimony please
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by SimpleBea(m): 8:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
It's obvious you bought a cloned phone. You can try to root it.
ambrosunny:
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by SimpleBea(m): 8:20pm On Nov 08, 2016
Are you sure you want to repair both? Coz, the price high o!
mcteddy01:
pls my tecno h7 nd f7 screen nd touch pad has fault ...how much will it take me to repair both ...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 08, 2016
Guys My Gionee M3 Mini Power switch Flex mistakenly got cut Can another Gionee Phone Power switch Flex work with my Gionee M3 Mini i need answer pls
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by abayomi93(m): 8:27am On Nov 09, 2016
Helo,I just newly got a gionee gn150.but the challenge I have is that the ba3 runs down quickly.it is a 1800mah b3.pls what can do?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by SimpleBea(m): 8:35am On Nov 09, 2016
mcteddy01:
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by SimpleBea(m): 8:38am On Nov 09, 2016
Egbon! It's impossicant!. Take it to an Engineer. If you are in Oyo or Ondo. I can help u fix it.
Iamtosignno:
Guys My Gionee M3 Mini Power switch
Flex mistakenly got cut Can another
Gionee Phone Power switch Flex work
with my Gionee M3 Mini i need answer
pls
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by SimpleBea(m): 8:40am On Nov 09, 2016
Get a new battery!.
abayomi93:
Helo,I just newly got a gionee gn150.but the challenge I have is that the ba3 runs down quickly.it is a 1800mah b3.pls what can do?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 09, 2016
SimpleBea:
Egbon! It's impossicant!. Take it to an Engineer. If you are in Oyo or Ondo. I can help u fix it.
but you once told me it would work
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by SimpleBea(m): 9:36am On Nov 09, 2016
After you made mention of using Gionee M3 and P4 flex. I later made a further research on it. My research finally shows that the Gionee M3 and P4 switch flex had a slight difference between the Gionee M3 mini switch flex.
Iamtosignno:
Can another
Gionee Phone Power switch Flex
so, this brings to conclusion that it can't work for it.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 09, 2016
SimpleBea:
After you made mention of using Gionee M3 and P4 flex. I later made a further research on it. My research finally shows that the Gionee M3 and P4 switch flex had a slight difference between the Gionee M3 mini switch flex. so, this brings to conclusion that it can't work for it.
Well Gionee M2 power switch flex On my phone but the flex it longer than my phone flex

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.