Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (966502 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lexusgs430: 10:02am On Mar 06, 2017
Frenzy007:
plz since the time i rooted my Android play store is not working, when I use data or wifi it will not connect it wont even try to connect.plz help me abeg

Do you have freedom app installed?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 10:18am On Mar 06, 2017
Frenzy007:
plz since the time i rooted my Android play store is not working, when I use data or wifi it will not connect it wont even try to connect.plz help me abeg

Try a factory reset, if dat doesn't work

Wats d model of ur phone?

Since ur phone is already rooted, delete that playstore then goto Google and download the playstore for ur Android OS (4.4, 5, 6)

Then download and install lucky patcher n busy box apps
Use d lucky patcher app to make the newly installed playstore a system app
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Djbond(m): 1:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
So anyway, I bought this solar power bank yesterday and the capacity on it says 50,000 ...well, fair enough, so I decided to keep it till I get to work today to charge it since there's no light.. I've been charging it with electric since 7 hours now and it's still on the 3rd light bar, still charging , I heard the solar charging is damn slow and that's why I use electric ...,... my question is, Anyone here have the same experience of the so called power bank? please share your using experience of it... I want to know whether it's a fluke or original
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Do you have freedom app installed?
Yes i do
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
Djbond:
So anyway, I bought this solar power bank yesterday and the capacity on it says 50,000 ...well, fair enough, so I decided to keep it till I get to work today to charge it since there's no light.. I've been charging it with electric since 7 hours now and it's still on the 3rd light bar, still charging , I heard the solar charging is damn slow and that's why I use electric ...,... my question is, Anyone here have the same experience of the so called power bank? please share your using experience of it... I want to know whether it's a fluke or original
plz how much did you buy it
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 06, 2017
bobo65:

Try a factory reset, if dat doesn't work

Wats d model of ur phone?

Since ur phone is already rooted, delete that playstore then goto Google and download the playstore for ur Android OS (4.4, 5, 6)

Then download and install lucky patcher n busy box apps
Use d lucky patcher app to make the newly installed playstore a system app
won't i loose all my apps games music contacts and messages? i am using lg E975
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lexusgs430: 2:53pm On Mar 06, 2017
Frenzy007:
Yes i do
That is your problem, freedom app
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
Lexusgs430:

That is your problem, freedom app
how?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Djbond(m): 3:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
Frenzy007:
plz how much did you buy it
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lexusgs430: 4:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
Frenzy007:
how?

Freedom app is the issue not allowing playstore launch
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lexusgs430: 4:04pm On Mar 06, 2017
Frenzy007:
how?

Click on the freedom app menu and stop it. Launch playstore and see what happens.... ...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2017
Djbond:
wow were plz and does how many times did it fully charge ur phone
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Click on the freedom app menu and stop it. Launch playstore and awe what happens.... ...
ok I will try that
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 6:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
Frenzy007:
won't i loose all my apps games music contacts and messages? i am using lg E975

. If u don't wanna lose them, then don't factory reset

Use d second option
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
bobo65:

. If u don't wanna lose them, then don't factory reset

Use d second option
chai i don die.if i had known I could have not rooted it
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Djbond(m): 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
Frenzy007:
wow were plz and does how many times did it fully charge ur phone
3 times when full
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by xmodgames: 7:40am On Mar 07, 2017
Want to play android games for free then download Xmodgames App on your smartphone. http://www.xmod.me/
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Marisol911(f): 8:22am On Mar 07, 2017
honsule:
The former thread had exceeded 100 pages which is the maximum number of pages allowed for a thread on Nairaland.
I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today.
ENJOY wink

Each time I try to update or download an app. . It gets stuck at the middle, say 52%..even with good network it will never get to 100% .. Happens all the time and I really need to update some apps on my phone. I use gionee m2

Uhmm.. Anyone has an idea what i can do to correct that?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by boliano(m): 3:56am On Mar 08, 2017
Plz I need working screen or dead fone of gionee m5 mini,
N
Working screen of BlackBerry classic..

At pocket friendly rate
Any lead

WhatsApp or call 08071238667
Lagos only
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by jaydhorxe(m): 12:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
i need infinix zero 2 or infinix hot note..... holla @whatsapp if u wanna sell..08090593031
N.B:lagos sellers only
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Dellawson: 8:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
Good evening y'all I have a Gionee E7 When I make call I don't get to hear the phone ring or hear when the receiver picks and the receiver also does not hear me even when I put the phone on speaker, I also try using ear-piece, but when I play music with the phone I hear and when a call is coming in I hear the phone rings,please I need help urgently....thanks in anticipation
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 10:34am On Mar 09, 2017
Frenzy007:

try uninstalling the play store (uninstall updates) then try to access and update your play store again.

Rooting should never affect your play store. How did you root the phone anyway?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
blackweaver:

try uninstalling the play store (uninstall updates) then try to access and update your play store again.

Rooting should never affect your play store. How did you root he phone anyway?
kingroot
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 3:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
Frenzy007:
kingroot

Well rooting with kingroot shouldn't stop your phone from accessing the play store. can all your other apps access the internet?
Anyway let me know if you can access the play store after uninstalling the playstore updates
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
blackweaver:

Well rooting with kingroot shouldn't stop your phone from accessing the play store. can all your other apps access the internet?
Anyway let me know if you can access the play store after uninstalling the playstore updates
it still isn't connecting could it be lucky patcher?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by TopWinner(m): 5:28am On Mar 10, 2017
Lmao. So, guys I just discovered I am on a long thing. Like, I've been using my Tecno H7 device for 4 months now and I don't have root access. I just discovered I've not owned my phone and to own it, I need root access. Thing is, I need tips and clues on how to get root access or get my phone rooted. Anyone?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by investigator007: 9:43am On Mar 10, 2017
the two best android phones I have used is samsung and tecno
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Smartademu(m): 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hello, I have an Infinix X600. The apps, especially games close on their own. The most annoying one is the keyboard keep disappearing when typing. What can I do please?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
Frenzy007:
You can go to settings=mobile storage = all, scroll to playstore and clear your data and cache....... what app did you use to root it?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by abayomi93(m): 6:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hello I just bought a lenovo a3800.any time I on the data I get two E s. one big E and a smaller E above it.pls what does that mean?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Smbk(m): 6:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
Pls. I just bought this fairly used Tecno Y6, So I decided to wipe it, and after the wiping I noticed I can't make any call nor receive from it also to check balance What it says is that invalid imei. And I have tried to use mtk engineering mode apk to bring the original imei back but all to avail. Pls. Help what can I do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.