Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,029 members, 7,803,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (555) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (965708 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by tradeplaza: 3:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
Oh! angry
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nsidible(f): 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
android 7.0 freshers this how to use split screen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXWfsF1tKHI
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Canme4u(m): 8:32am On Jan 10, 2018
Gionee M5 MINI perfectly working panel for sale #10,000 only and not negotiable.

Its casing and battery are available. I didnt mention it cos its roughly used but the battery is in perfectly working condition. Both screen and touch are completely broken.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by neworbit(m): 9:30am On Jan 10, 2018
Apple iPhone 6s 16gb N103k
Apple iPhone 6 16gb (Brand New) N110k Apple iPhone 5s 16gb N50k
Apple iPhone 6s plus 64gb N135k
Apple iPhone 7 32gb N175k

Pay on delivery Lagos only.
Hot Deals 9ja
Call / WhatsApp 09082214219
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Billyzone4: 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
Pls am planning on getting the xiaomi redmi 5 plus which comes in Chinese rom. I saw that you preferred Chinese developers rom to the global stable rom. When I get it how do you install the whole Google play service , is it be possible to use 3rd party launchers without any flashing or manual downloads and likes, and the apps in Chinese languages are not everyday apps like Facebook WhatsApp, video and music players and the rest right? Sorry for the many questions just don't want to yet over my head with my first xiaomi phone.and do I get the Chinese developers rom, and when I do are the updates OTAs. Am new to the whole xiaomi stuff so please bear with me and answer my questions one by one, waiting for your swift response. Thank you.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Billyzone4: 7:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
2kurupt:
Pls am planning on getting the xiaomi redmi 5 plus which comes in Chinese rom. I saw that you preferred Chinese developers rom to the global stable rom. When I get it how do you install the whole Google play service , is it be possible to use 3rd party launchers without any flashing or manual downloads and likes, and the apps in Chinese languages are not everyday apps like Facebook WhatsApp, video and music players and the rest right? Sorry for the many questions just don't want to yet over my head with my first xiaomi phone.and do I get the Chinese developers rom, and when I do are the updates OTAs. Am new to the whole xiaomi stuff so please bear with me and answer my questions one by one, waiting for your swift response. Thank you.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 2kurupt(m): 8:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
Billyzone4:

Congrats in advance bro, your enquires are always welcomed? I intend upgrading my present device to the redmi 5 plus too.

Chinese roms are usually the roms missing Google play store & other Google services. That can be fixed by installing gapps of that specific Android version, it's quite easy to find those online. Chinese rom doesn't actually mean no other language options are available or that your apps are gonna be in Chinese.

On my earlier perception about Chinese rom over Stable rom, I'll say the differences are now just marginal. So there's really no need fussing over your device having a stable rom, on the bright side Stable roms get official OTA updates.

Third party launchers work perfectly without the need to flash anything , you wouldn't even know your phone came skinned with MIUI.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Billyzone4: 8:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
2kurupt:

Congrats in advance bro, your enquires are always welcomed? I intend upgrading my present device to the redmi 5 plus too.

Chinese roms are usually the roms missing Google play store & other Google services. That can be fixed by installing gapps of that specific Android version, it's quite easy to find those online. Chinese rom doesn't actually mean no other language options are available or that your apps are gonna be in Chinese.

On my earlier perception about Chinese rom over Stable rom, I'll say the differences are now just marginal. So there's really no need fussing over your device having a stable rom, on the bright side Stable roms get official OTA updates.

Third party launchers work perfectly without the need to flash anything , you wouldn't even know your phone came skinned with MIUI.

Cheers
OK but u did not tell me if it possible to change the Chinese stable rom to a Chinese developers rom or global Stable/developer rom like when they are available on xiaomi official website, if it possible to get it, will it also be receiving OTA updates also?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 2kurupt(m): 9:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
Billyzone4:
OK but u did not tell me if it possible to change the Chinese stable rom to a Chinese developers rom or global Stable/developer rom like when they are available on xiaomi official website, if it possible to get it, will it also be receiving OTA updates also?

Definitely. It's easy switching from Stable to Chinese rom & vice versa. They're both available on the official Xiaomi site

All it takes is downloading the right file, dumping it in a designated location, active data & running your system update app. As you can see it's quite straight forward.

But I'll advise you savour whichever version you have for a bit b4 stressing yourself with switching roms. The differences are really marginal.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Billyzone4: 10:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
2kurupt:

Definitely. It's easy switching from Stable to Chinese rom & vice versa. They're both available on the official Xiaomi site

All it takes is downloading the right file, dumping it in a designated location, active data & running your system update app. As you can see it's quite straight forward.

But I'll advise you savour whichever version you have for a bit b4 stressing yourself with switching roms. The differences are really marginal.
OK thanks much appreciated
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by vipz07: 6:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
Yeah you can know download the Step into the world of shadows at the time of changes. Reveal all its dark secrets and become the greatest warrior this land has ever seen. In this RPG-fighting game you will take on a role of a hero whose destiny isn't determined yet. How do you see the future? It's your call! Choose from three different fighting styles, experiment, combine your gear, learn some fresh new moves and explore a massive world full of adventures! Enjoy the beauty of a real fight which has been made possible due to modern technologies and smooth animations.

Shadow Fight 3 Mod Apk 2018
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by johncarrey: 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2018
Can anyone please tell that can i use this application in order to root my android device. http://apkmodhacks.com/baidu-root-apk-english-version/
If you have any suggestion on how can I root my android device. My device is mi 4a.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by edimolu(m): 7:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
Hello peeps i use an infinix x551, just noticed a fequent pause and play disturbnce(takes like a second) when using mx player....is there a reason for this? Have tried deleting and re-installing, yet no difference!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 15, 2018
I bought this LG phoenix 2phone from someone who just came back from Canada,so I inserted my Glo Sim in it but it does not have 3g/4g connection just 2g,but one of the features of the phone 3g/4g connection.I am thinking of routing my phone is it advisable
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by henosag: 1:59pm On Jan 15, 2018
NEW YEAR BONANZA-
(ends Jan 15)

Buy and/or swap:

BRAND NEW-
Iphone 8 (256gb)- 280k, iPhone X (256gb)- 480k, IPhone 7- 205k, iPhone 7+- 240k, iPhone 6s (16gb)- 130k, iPhone 6s (64gb)- 145k, iPhone 6s+ (16gb)- 145k, iPhone 6s+ (64gb)- 185k, iPhone 6plus (16gb)- 130k, iPhone 6plus (64gb)- 155k, Samsung Galaxy S6- 70k, Galaxy S6 Edge- 95k, Note 5- 100k, Galaxy S6 Edge plus- 122k, Galaxy S7- 100k, S7 edge- 140k, S8- 205k, S8 plus- 210, Galaxy Note8- 260k.

UK USED (CLEAN):

Samsung Galaxy S5- 36k, Galaxy S6- 60k, Galaxy S6 Edge- 80k, Note 3- 42k, Note 4- 50k, Note 5- 80k, Galaxy S6 Edge plus- 105k, Galaxy S7- 85k, S7 edge- 120K, iPhone 6- 85k, iphone5s- 51k, HTC M8- 34K, HTC M9- 49k, M7 dual sim- 29k.

Whatsapp/call: 08172628719, 07012974123.
Contact us @ 23, Ola Ayeni street, computer village, ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria.

Branch @ Oremeji street, computer village, ikeja, Lagos.

https://www.facebook.com/TechDevicesng/

�kindly click and like our page for more details and pics.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Haarbeedaymee: 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
Anyone using Gionee A1 lite or Gionee X1s?? I need to knw how gud dey are before buying. Pls help
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by techvsentz(m): 12:11am On Jan 16, 2018
Android is one of the best os for mobile and there's no doubt about that, but there are still some bugs which everyone still faces glitch, here's a blog post that reveals some of the 5 common android errors and how to fix them, you can check the link below to know this erros and also understand what causes them and how to fix them

https://tecxploit.com/5-common-android-errors-and-how-to-fix-them/
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Manuel2017(m): 2:15am On Jan 16, 2018
::::::::

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by akalialex0812: 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
Whats good guys, you guys probably know Latest C series phone from Tecno, the Camon CM. Here's a review of the phone. From my own opinion, it doesn't seem to be an upgrade What do you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCViVE1v3Pg
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by saxby(f): 2:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
i dont really think the idea was about upgrade and down grade,its a new phone and its nice.i believe it will produce very good pictures after all its in the camon series
akalialex0812:
Whats good guys, you guys probably know Latest C series phone from Tecno, the Camon CM. Here's a review of the phone. From my own opinion, it doesn't seem to be an upgrade What do you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCViVE1v3Pg

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Haarbeedaymee: 10:10pm On Jan 16, 2018
Pls guyz help a frnd who knws anyone dat is using gionee a1 lite of gionee x1s I need to knw if its actually cool to buy them. Please help
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by benzems(m): 12:22am On Jan 19, 2018
How to repair samsung galaxy S5 restarting without flashing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mLsmZD7wbY
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by dynamix101(m): 9:45am On Jan 21, 2018
4 pcs Samsung Tab 4 (50k)and 6 pcs LG VS980 32GB (40k) available for sale without accessories but the Samsung has screen cover and pouch. All brand new and negotiable prices. Call 08189051586

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Kvngfrosh(m): 11:38am On Jan 21, 2018
Where can i get this phone screen and touch pls am new to nairaland

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Godzlove8(m): 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
i want to swap my samsung note 3 with k6000
https://www.nairaland.com/4302557/want-swap-samsung-note-3

(1) (2) (3) ... (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.