Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (966194 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Millichamp(m): 10:26am On Aug 04, 2018
Tecno Phantom 5 for sale for N45,000 with the accessories. It's just a week use, with no single scratch, I got it 55k.

Call or Whatsapp me on 08182961284

3GB RAM
32GB Storage Capacity
3000 battery
4G LTE

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by elriyaz(m): 8:45am On Aug 05, 2018
Please is it possible to upgrade my android version 6.0 to 8.0 or 7.0 in my GIONEE M6 mirror.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by otiwisdom: 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
elriyaz:
Please is it possible to upgrade my android version 6.0 to 8.0 or 7.0 in my GIONEE M6 mirror.
if the version is release for the phone then it is possible
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Dailyfavour(m): 9:28am On Aug 06, 2018
Please how can I make my Tecno W2 see flash drive (external storage).
I need a good explanation or there need to download any application?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by cutechioma1: 9:37am On Aug 06, 2018
Pls can someone tell me how to play movies stored on SD card on my MX player app. The only movies that appear are the ones saved on my internal storage.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Narnah(f): 10:04am On Aug 07, 2018
My infinix note 4 got stuck at XOS Hummingbird logo,i did a factoryreset,mobile restarted & showed "hi"screen . After connecting to WIFI, i get the option either "start as fresh device" or "copy data/app from other android or iphone or cloud" but both options don't work. When i click either options, it says "Checking info" but returns back to same "data recovery" screen. Can only go back to "hi there" not forward. I wipedon't the phone again yet no solution. Can anyone help with a solution? Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 11:47am On Aug 07, 2018
cutechioma1:
Pls can someone tell me how to play movies stored on SD card on my MX player app. The only movies that appear are the ones saved on my internal storage.

I think the problem might be with your phone or sdcard or maybe with mxplayer permissions. Normally MXplayer should be able to detect all videos in your phone -unless they are located in a hidden folder.
What android version is your phone on? You can check the permissions on mxplayer app settings if storage is enabled. Another thing you can try is updating mxplayer
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 08, 2018
Narnah:
My infinix note 4 got stuck at XOS Hummingbird logo,i did a factoryreset,mobile restarted & showed "hi"screen . After connecting to WIFI, i get the option either "start as fresh device" or "copy data/app from other android or iphone or cloud" but both options don't work. When i click either options, it says "Checking info" but returns back to same "data recovery" screen. Can only go back to "hi there" not forward. I wipedon't the phone again yet no solution. Can anyone help with a solution? Thanks

message me if you're in Lagos
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Narnah(f): 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2018
AnyDevice:

message me if you're in Lagos
no contact?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by mivicssmith: 11:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
Infinix note 4
3gb ram 32gb rom
For sale or swapping

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by princemillla(m): 2:48am On Aug 09, 2018
Narnah:

Where is ur location
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by yomislim: 7:23am On Aug 09, 2018
Please does anyone know a simple settings to disable this on my Samsung, anytime I stop using my phone for few minutes and I unlock it, it always show this thing releasing memory icon, I tried all the settings tire but can't see where to disable, please help, its very annoying.
Picture attached.

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Oreofepeters: 10:12am On Aug 11, 2018
hello nairalanders I've been battling with the failure of rooting and unlocking the bootloader of my techno w5. I've tried different apps on the internet, Google Play but no avail. I tried rooting it with pc by installing twrp and then superuser.zip file.

However I think rooting it with PC process include unlocking the bootloader first before installing the twrp recovery file. I've downloaded all the necessary files but my issue is stucked at unlocking the bootloader.

I tried using this command "fastboot oem unlock" and it takes me to options "press volume up to unlock and down to abort. when I pressed the volume up. it says "error remote unknown command".

now I'm contemplating on installing the TWRP recovery without unlocking the bootloader cos its been giving me headaches.

so is it possible? to flash the TWRP recovery and then install the superuser.zip file?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 11, 2018
Oreofepeters:
hello nairalanders I've been battling with the failure of rooting and unlocking the bootloader of my techno w5. I've tried different apps on the internet, Google Play but no avail. I tried rooting it with pc by installing twrp and then superuser.zip file.

However I think rooting it with PC process include unlocking the bootloader first before installing the twrp recovery file. I've downloaded all the necessary files but my issue is stucked at unlocking the bootloader.

I tried using this command "fastboot oem unlock" and it takes me to options "press volume up to unlock and down to abort. when I pressed the volume up. it says "error remote unknown command".

now I'm contemplating on installing the TWRP recovery without unlocking the bootloader cos its been giving me headaches.

so is it possible? to flash the TWRP recovery and then install the superuser.zip file?

use cm2 to unlock bootloader
in simple sentence why do you wanna root your device?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Oreofepeters: 11:41am On Aug 11, 2018
AnyDevice:

use cm2 to unlock bootloader
in simple sentence why do you wanna root your device?
there is a particular app that requires a rooted device I want to start using "Hiromacro" I'm just curious that's why I need to root my phone. and please how do I get that cm2 and d procedure to unlocking?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 11, 2018
Oreofepeters:
there is a particular app that requires a rooted device I want to start using "Hiromacro" I'm just curious that's why I need to root my phone. and please how do I get that cm2 and d procedure to unlocking?

from your write-up, i thought you were an engineer... just give it to any software engineer around you and they will help with with the rooting and installation.

if you're in lagos, you can message me to get it done for a token
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by MrReeseG(m): 1:16am On Aug 12, 2018
Xiaomi redmi note 4x for sale.. Black and clean... Asking price is 40k...3gb ram and 32gb rom.. You get the monster pouch, charger and carton....

Chat me on WhatsApp or telegram 0.8097308733 (without the "dot")
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Wagasigiungu(m): 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2018
MrReeseG:
Xiaomi redmi note 4x for sale.. Black and clean... Asking price is 40k...3gb ram and 32gb rom.. You get the monster pouch, charger and carton....

Chat me on WhatsApp or telegram 0.8097308733 (without the "dot"wink

How much u wan sell am. Interested party here!!!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2018
I need a help. My Tecno W1's screen went blank after inserting charger into the charging port. The screen just turn to white but every other thing is working. Please what do I do?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by MrReeseG(m): 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2018
Wagasigiungu:

How much u wan sell am. Interested party here!!!

Price is there... How much you wan pay?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
erooOluwa:
I need a help. My Tecno W1's screen went blank after inserting charger into the charging port. The screen just turn to white but every other thing is working. Please what do I do?

message me if you're in lagos
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
AnyDevice:

message me if you're in lagos
i am in port
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Domlayomi(m): 6:49am On Aug 14, 2018
help my one month infinix hot 5 phone not charging while on, what could be the problem
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by vinzita1(m): 11:49am On Aug 14, 2018
Gooday
Pls , my gionee x1s google play store and service is not working.
I have tried several links and method to download , still not working.
Pls what could be the problem and solution
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by FireVexen(m): 7:59pm On Aug 14, 2018
please help, how can I root Nokia 2 ? tried king root but it's not rooting
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
vinzita1:
Gooday
Pls , my gionee x1s google play store and service is not working.
I have tried several links and method to download , still not working.
Pls what could be the problem and solution

you can also use 1mobile market to download applications.. just download it if playstore does not support it
but if it uses playstore before but suddenly stops working then message me for solution
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
Domlayomi:
help my one month infinix hot 5 phone not charging while on, what could be the problem
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LadySarah: 4:10am On Aug 15, 2018
[sub][/sub][quote author=AnyDevice post=70284336][/quote]

Hello I just got this new Phone,Fotola which is giving me storage issues.I can't send large files to it without telling me insufficient space.Common 300mb movie couldn't enter.Its expandable to 32 gig but available space is 31.. Yet I can't put anything there.I'm going bunkers. What can I do.

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by qureshimarwat: 10:31am On Aug 15, 2018
eezrell4luv:
please I need help,Google play service,play store gm
ail are not working again on my phone after a factory reset ,please I need help ,its a China phone though

I hope you have found the solution other wise you need to download the google play store app which can easily be found on the internet.
You can also get to see reviews on https://carjumpstarterreview.com regarding tech reviews

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2018
LadySarah:
[sub][/sub]

Hello I just got this new Phone,Fotola which is giving me storage issues.I can't send large files to it without telling me insufficient space.Common 300mb movie couldn't enter.Its expandable to 32 gig but available space is 31.. Yet I can't put anything there.I'm going bunkers. What can I do.

the real size is not 32gb...that one na format
to know the real size connect it to a laptop, enable file sharing and go to my computer... you will see the actual size.
the best way to solve this issue is to buy a memory card and set the memory card to default storage... I will advise you to get 8gb and above for memory card.

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.