Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

USA Branded Children And Adult Clothes Needs Whole Sale Buyers - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / USA Branded Children And Adult Clothes Needs Whole Sale Buyers (2969 Views)

Children And Adult USA Wears For Sale At Reasonable Prices. / Zara Men Shirts (whole Sale) / Quality Men Wears (stocks) @whole Sale & Retail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

USA Branded Children And Adult Clothes Needs Whole Sale Buyers by Pacemaker: 7:34pm On Jun 26, 2012
I am currently bringing USA designers clothes for children and adult to serve the Nigerian market. I would like to use this forum to ask interested boutique owners to visit us here in Lagos for authentic quality clothes featuring cartoon characters and princess gowns for a price starting from N800 to N2000. We only sell by lots and our minimum quantity is 10 pieces. Interested buyers should contact me via email at emma_nd@yahoo.com or at 0803 723 4067 for product availability .
Re: USA Branded Children And Adult Clothes Needs Whole Sale Buyers by Pacemaker: 6:39pm On Jun 27, 2012
We Have Children and Adult dresses for women and also Polo and dress shirts for Boys and Adults

Re: USA Branded Children And Adult Clothes Needs Whole Sale Buyers by Pacemaker: 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2012
Please email us if you need more samples or just call our lagos number. If you are based anywhere close to Port Harcourt or Owerri in the Eastern Part of Nigeria please call 07062899515
Re: USA Branded Children And Adult Clothes Needs Whole Sale Buyers by Pacemaker: 5:05am On Jun 28, 2012
New designs arrive next weekend....Hurry up for your discounted Adult and Children wears
Re: USA Branded Children And Adult Clothes Needs Whole Sale Buyers by Pacemaker: 6:51pm On Jun 29, 2012
Women Caprice Trousers and Men's Polo and Hugo Boss shirts are available also
Re: USA Branded Children And Adult Clothes Needs Whole Sale Buyers by Pacemaker: 5:29am On Jul 18, 2012
Hurry Up and grab your quality children's wears while supply last. We also have Authentic Hugo boss dress shirts and Ralph Laurel dress shirts for men. We only sell whole sale starting from N2500.....Call Now !!!!
Re: USA Branded Children And Adult Clothes Needs Whole Sale Buyers by RealMccoy2(m): 6:16am On Jul 18, 2012
Very Nice clothes
Re: USA Branded Children And Adult Clothes Needs Whole Sale Buyers by Pacemaker: 9:04am On Jul 26, 2012
bump bump
Re: USA Branded Children And Adult Clothes Needs Whole Sale Buyers by Pacemaker: 9:05am On Jul 26, 2012
Owerri and Port Harcourt buyers are welcome to purchase at a very cheap rate. grin
Re: USA Branded Children And Adult Clothes Needs Whole Sale Buyers by tifesinachi: 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2012
Please i run a boutique in Asaba, Delta State and i need quality USA and UK female tops,gown and stock jeans .
How can i locate your shop? You can reach me on 08038640490 Thank you, Mrs.Chike
Re: USA Branded Children And Adult Clothes Needs Whole Sale Buyers by Pacemaker: 8:40am On Jan 03, 2013
tifesinachi: Please i run a boutique in Asaba, Delta State and i need quality USA and UK female tops,gown and stock jeans .
How can i locate your shop? You can reach me on 08038640490 Thank you, Mrs.Chike
I dont have a shop and dont really do this anymore since customers decided to be cheap for quality clothes. I am based in the US and i was using a relative to run the biz. It was part of a business research in testing the Nigerian market. I can only do pay as you go provided the client gives me details of what they want and then pay half upfront.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Sew In 12 Weeks!! / Diana Stalder Soaps, Activewhite Soap And Creams, Hollywood Style Products, / Buy Wholesale Ladies Wears Online In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.