Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja (66122 Views)

Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie / Singer, Mc Galaxy Got Slapped In Akwa Ibom By an Elder Statesman / Oritsefemi Reveals Father Got Him Arrested By Police To Discourage Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Beneticta: 4:06am On Jun 27, 2012
kaffy4tope:
You are mad for saying such. I can't blame U̶̲̥̅̊ sha, U̶̲̥̅̊ could be another bastard from the creek. Oloshi

dont mind him omo ale.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by charles424(m): 5:06am On Jun 27, 2012
I pity the guy,what kind of star did he has?hmmm..playing with fire..nigerian police??nigerian policego and ask Dele Udoh family...dem go waste u,all your nananuno nu neni noh or ur speaking in tongue formula go just waste for life...yeye boy.You better call yourself back to normal....Aiye yi o ma le.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Godogwu: 5:11am On Jun 27, 2012
~Bluetooth:

This poor nigga forgets that money intoxicates.I dont blame him,his family must have been the gutter-type and now that he's JUST seeing millions,he's getting hyper over it.Better save your money for the raining days when nobody will care to buy your cds again.

His family is definitely not the gutter type bro, His dad is a Billionaire and money is not new to him. like they stated..he was drunk and probably didnt know what he was doing. (that's if i even believe the story)
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by ochallo: 5:22am On Jun 27, 2012
who is this davido?
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Godogwu: 5:27am On Jun 27, 2012
google? smiley
ochallo: who is this davido?
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Kala11(m): 5:31am On Jun 27, 2012
Igbati oloyi...kpakam!
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by jpcomrade: 5:45am On Jun 27, 2012
Chizolum:

His father is a billionaire!

was the father ever slapped by mopol?
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by crackhouse(m): 6:14am On Jun 27, 2012
Chizolum:

what is the name of his father? Or u are just talking because u saw others saying it. Always get ur facts and stop helping the rumour mongers.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by crackhouse(m): 6:21am On Jun 27, 2012
Kayuzze1: luk at you! Try to always find out matter(s) you are ignorant of before you comment... He has always being a big boy... Pls, some1 should confirm this cock and bull story.. Tanks!
i can see u are one of the fans, probably u are a kid like him too. Small boys of these days, una think say life is all about music, wearing earings, sagging ur trousers & walking like a robot with ur two hands hanging on the air.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by KINGwax(m): 6:27am On Jun 27, 2012
~Bluetooth:

This poor nigga forgets that money intoxicates.I dont blame him,his family must have been the gutter-type and now that he's JUST seeing millions,he's getting hyper over it.Better save your money for the raining days when nobody will care to buy your cds again.
hey Beetee,don't be such and arse! Someone made a nice point, didn't u check d link? It's from ghana, so it's authenticity is questionable but what d fucck? Davido's dad is a billionaire if you don't knw dt. The guy has alwys been a spoilt rich.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by crackhouse(m): 6:33am On Jun 27, 2012
Let him go to Borno state and sing for them.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by ikoha: 6:34am On Jun 27, 2012
somebodybobo: I dont even knw who davido is/ Nosa and the mopol.....Now wetin i wan gain from reading this??

NL can sometimes is like a pit latrine, any mofker can come and deposit poo.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by atuboweke(m): 6:51am On Jun 27, 2012
who is davido and who said he is the most sought after Nigerian musician? Schhh! Just one track with only yoruba language and noise everywhere. Yoruba peeps and hype....hype wizkid, now hyping daviddd....but am not surprised with the pride story, its a typical yoruba way.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 27, 2012
atuboweke: who is davido and who said he is the most sought after Nigerian musician? Schhh! Just one track with only yoruba language and noise everywhere. Yoruba peeps and hype....hype wizkid, now hyping daviddd....but am not surprised with the pride story, its a typical yoruba way.

Which one be yah own, they good and people love our music, I smell envy and jealousy. And talking bout pride, was abia state governors son not beaten to a state of comma for assaulting a soldier after the "do you know who I am" statement.

https://www.nairaland.com/738280/son-governor-arrested-slapping-colonel

https://www.nairaland.com/742585/abia-govs-son-chinedu-beaten
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 27, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Osun people are bush people when you talk of yorubas and the father must be a bush billionaire.

You dropped the ball with this your statement above. How can you say that? Where are you from? What part of Yorubaland are you from? Kindly answer all my questions because i intend to put where you belong. I shall say no more till i hear from you.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by 9zeros(m): 7:24am On Jun 27, 2012
90% of d folks commentin on dis topic aint eva seen a milli b4. smh.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Policewoman(f): 7:25am On Jun 27, 2012
If it was me at that checkpoint, i will not only slap him, i will hurl hiss sorry a.s.s. into the police cell where he will be roughened up bu those igbo-smoking boys.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 27, 2012
Policewoman: If it was me at that checkpoint, i will not only slap him, i will hurl hiss sorry a.s.s. into the police cell where he will be roughened up bu those igbo-smoking boys.

You are one beautiful officer ma'am. Future Inspector General. grin.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by motcom(f): 7:38am On Jun 27, 2012
so wat if his father is a billionaire!! He is so lucky not to hv been hit by there boot:p
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by adconline(m): 7:44am On Jun 27, 2012
We have accepted in this country that it's our inalienable rights to bectreated inhumanely by our security forces. SMH. Is it right for a police officer to slap anyone in the first place? Davido should be talking to Falana and Co by now. Sometimes it's good to show these trigger-happy officers that you have the muscle to drag them through the system without a gun. These officers should answering queries from their Oga by now if the victim decides to pursue his case.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by garbigarba: 7:54am On Jun 27, 2012
crackhouse: i can see u are one of the fans, probably u are a kid like him too. Small boys of these days, una think say life is all about music, wearing earings, sagging ur trousers & walking like a robot with ur two hands hanging on the air.
Take a really good look at your name, are you proud of yourself.
Neway dis's all probably a rumour.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by begwong: 8:06am On Jun 27, 2012
Chizolum:

but he still got an irreversible slap ffrm a poor mopol.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by azpekuliar: 8:09am On Jun 27, 2012
He's lucky, he didn't get shot and labelled an armed robber. Typical Nigerian Police. angry
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nuzo1(m): 8:09am On Jun 27, 2012
Ekiti people hating on beautiful and rich Osun folks. tongue
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 27, 2012
MOPOL is carolina'a father
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by azimibraun: 8:15am On Jun 27, 2012
With the new GEJ birth control legislation, we no go born arrogant kids again.. Only 2baba type. humble wit plenty of libido nt lk davido. Hahahaha. The slap hooooot? The guy wey slap shld expect shina rambo desciples o!
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Mbuko91(m): 8:23am On Jun 27, 2012
sammirano: Obviously the guy is spoilted and need to be slapped even without offense, idiot
God is watching you....spoilted ke?
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Waltro(m): 8:29am On Jun 27, 2012
shymmex: Who cares if his pops is a trillionaire??
They should have smashed his cheek bone in and tell him to respect his elders next time... These new money kids are arrogant as fvck!!

I may sound disrespectful on the internet when I see older people in real life, I 'dobale' all the time... You can't go wrong doing that..
hohohohoho...so now you agree that on the internet you deserve virtual MOPOL dail-up, you better start respecting (we) you elders here also, else you shall receive you own slap as an email attachment. Lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by hismail1(m): 8:29am On Jun 27, 2012
awesome_t: Who be im papa
chief Deji adeleke
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 27, 2012
Isn't Davido the same person as Wizkid? undecided
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by azimibraun: 8:31am On Jun 27, 2012
3 hit singles,1 mtn deal, and 1 slap. Dats all i knw abt dis excited little dude.i need more info pls. Dos he sing, rap, or Bla Bla; cos its hard to tell frm his 3singles wia 2 place dude. And finally is his dad d guy who had a deal with farouk?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding / Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady / Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.