Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,557 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries (94105 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by truborn9ja: 11:43am On Jun 13, 2015
onatisi:
just make sure the balance there is 800k to 1mil by the time u go for the interview . Don't stress urself .
Bro, am running my bank account with a microfinance bank... Can I present such statement of account too?
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by guttentag(m): 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
transponder:
Mexico Tourist visa is easy to get in Mexician embassy abuja, it costs $36, they will give you 3 months, once you get there you can get their stay in Mexico.
Am currently in Mexico, i have been working in Mexico for two years, its a nice country,but not many black people are there, as a black man they look like me like a king.
Mexico is safe,its only the North of Mexico that its not, their electricity is stable, good water, good road.

how cAN I APPLY FOR VISIT VISA
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by amattahcj(m): 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
You guys should be stating what you are planning do in Mexico, so that people in the house can advice you on the kind of visa to apply.
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by combatant2015: 6:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
Plz house,I will like to know the documents needed for a toursit visa to Mexico and the amount required to be in my account.

Thank you.
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by juniorcruz(m): 7:47am On Jun 17, 2015
Hello guys! Please does anyone know how to schedule for embassy appointment at the mexican embassy here in naija? I've mailed the embassy and the sent me a link to create an account, before booking for. A date, but after creating the acc, and click on "Accept" it load for 3 seconds and then stop and won't show anything again, I used mozilla firefox, internet explorer, UC browser and opera mini, both On PC nd Mobile, and even followed the FAQ instruction in case of problem shooting, but still getting same thing! I have the visa forms tho, but I need to book a date first!!!! Please Genius in here, help me out! Thank you.
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by amattahcj(m): 6:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
Yes I nderstand you, most of them are not serious when you want to helpp them by telling them the right thing that will help them.
I was only trying to help them cos e no easy for me as I land there without much information. If it is not by God's favour, I for never get my papers by now. That is why I am trying to help them but most of them are not taken it serious. But when they are deported from the point of entry, you will see that will be the most serious person on earth.
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by Tgud3: 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
@amathcj you are not helping us by asking us to send money to you.... Nobody will do that

3 Likes

Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by amattahcj(m): 1:30am On Jun 19, 2015
Tgud3:
@amathcj you are not helping us by asking us to send money to you.... Nobody will do that
Who asked you to send money ?
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by onatisi(m): 6:21am On Jun 19, 2015
amattahcj:
Yes I nderstand you, most of them are not serious when you want to helpp them by telling them the right thing that will help them.
I was only trying to help them cos e no easy for me as I land there without much information. If it is not by God's favour, I for never get my papers by now. That is why I am trying to help them but most of them are not taken it serious. But when they are deported from the point of entry, you will see that will be the most serious person on earth.
why will they be deported at the point of entry,if they have all their legal travel documents and funds intact with them?
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by akplatnum2005(m): 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
chrome

@juniorcruz. Use google chrome

@truborn9ja. Account with micofinance bank shouldn't be an issue so long it can be confirm.
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by onatisi(m): 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
akplatnum2005:
I and my wife got our six month mexico visa yesterday. It was quite easy i must say.

@truborn9ja. Account with micofinance bank shouldn't be an issue so long it can be confirm.
very soon many embassies in nigeria will start asking for applicants bvn number to verify the accounts presented . My advice to u is to get in touch with ppl u know in the usa that can give u adequate information about happenings in mexico. I wish u the best.

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by manover: 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
Congrat Bro. Do you use same bank statement with your wife? or your wife presented her own statement of account?
akplatnum2005:
I and my wife got our six month mexico visa yesterday. It was quite easy i must say.

Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by akplatnum2005(m): 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
[quote author=onatisi post=34931642] advice

@onatisi, 1 statement.
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by manover: 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
@ akplatnum2005 Congrat Bro. Do you use same bank statement with your wife? or your wife presented her own statement of account?

I just want to know if couples want to apply together, can i sponsor my wife by using same Bank statement?
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by moneybag100: 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
akplatnum2005:

hi bro...pls what document did you submit a-z and what balance did you have in the bank statement presented?
thanks.
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by suxes2005(m): 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
moneybag100:

hi bro...pls what document did you submit a-z and what balance did you have in the bank statement presented?
thanks.

It has been discussed here times without number. Check again
to see list of documents required.

Speaking of bank statement. All you need do is have at least 400k
balance in your account every month for the last three months.

That means, you must run a very good statement but your account
must have at least 400k after spending monthly and the balance
should be about 1.5m when printing.

You'll be asked to go print your statement during your interview
and if you bring same stuff you submitted, you'll surely get
your Mexican visa!

Esp for family... most embassies value family travel.

~ Sheyi
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by onatisi(m): 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
suxes2005:

your Mexican visa!

~ Sheyi
so during the interview u will be asked again to go and print out ur statement again? From where ? Are bank statement submitted electronically initially ?
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by moneybag100: 6:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
suxes2005:

your Mexican visa!

~ Sheyi

Thanks Shay man.
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by suxes2005(m): 7:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
onatisi:
so during the interview u will be asked again to go and print out ur statement again? From where ? Are bank statement submitted electronically initially ?

From a branch of your bank close to the embassy.

They've got almost all banks there.

You submit a printed one and they check it. If they
decide to issue you visa, they ask you to go reprint the same
bank statement at a nearby branch

~ Sheyi
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by amattahcj(m): 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
I want to advice anybody coming from Nigeria for a tourist visit in Mexico to try and obtain an airport transit through european so that they can pass through terminal 1 point of entry in Mexico. They deport almost 90 percent of Nigerian from terminal 2, which includes people transiting from Brazil, peru, panama, colombia etc. Anybody visiting Mexico now has just 20 percent chance of entering mexico at the point of entry.
Some month back, a family member or a close friend of the Nigerian Amb. Was denied entry and the Amb. Rush to the airport to plead on his behalf, at the end of the day, the young man was deported.
The reason being that every Nigeria coming to Mexico for tourist, 98 percent don't return back to Nigeria.
Another advice is that if you come to mexico now with a tourist visa, you have only 2 chances to change your status from tourist visa to resident permit or any other visa.
1.) You have to exit mexico and come back again the second time for you to be able to change your status.
2.) You need to marry a Mexican citizen.
And to get married to a Mexican citizen, you have to legalize your birth certificate in Mexican embassy in Abuja.
The Mexican embassy can only legalise it for you if you have a resident permit. They used to legalise it before , but when they noticed what Nigerians are using it to do, they stop issuing it to tourist visa holder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by amattahcj(m): 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
Here is the document you need to get from Mexico embassy in Abuja before you can eligible to marry there citizen in Mexico. After the marriage, you will use. The marriage certificate to apply for resident permit.
If you can't get marry, you have to exit Mexico and come back again.
So while coming prepare your mind for all this challenges.

Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by akplatnum2005(m): 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
interesting
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by poppincash: 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
amattahcj:
I want to advice anybody coming from Nigeria for a tourist visit in Mexico to try and obtain an airport transit through european so that they can pass through terminal 1 point of entry in Mexico. They deport almost 90 percent of Nigerian from terminal 2, which includes people transiting from Brazil, peru, panama, colombia etc. Anybody visiting Mexico now has just 20 percent chance of entering mexico at the point of entry.
Some month back, a family member or a close friend of the Nigerian Amb. Was denied entry and the Amb. Rush to the airport to plead on his behalf, at the end of the day, the young man was deported.
The reason being that every Nigeria coming to Mexico for tourist, 98 percent don't return back to Nigeria.
Another advice is that if you come to mexico now with a tourist visa, you have only 2 chances to change your status from tourist visa to resident permit or any other visa.
1.) You have to exit mexico and come back again the second time for you to be able to change your status.
2.) You need to marry a Mexican citizen.
And to get married to a Mexican citizen, you have to legalize your birth certificate in Mexican embassy in Abuja.
The Mexican embassy can only legalise it for you if you have a resident permit. They used to legalise it before , but when they noticed what Nigerians are using it to do, they stop issuing it to tourist visa holder.
ok. but what airport is that? is it the one in mexico city? how does the process at the abuja embassy go? thanx
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by linuxcja(m): 8:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
I am so happy, got my working visa today @ the Mexican embassy in Abuja.
Special thanks to amattahcj, bros i am really grateful.

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by sirgboyee: 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
Can somebody tell me what is going on at Mexican Embassy in Abuja?Two friends of mine went there on Monday June 29th for Interview,their documents were collected by a lady at the canter and they were told to go that they will be called after verification?They were not interviewed at all.Please is this the new system of interview Mexican Embassy adopted?I need responses..Please help.Thanks
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by onatisi(m): 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
sirgboyee:
Can somebody tell me what is going on at Mexican Embassy in Abuja?Two friends of mine went there on Monday June 29th for Interview,their documents were collected by a lady at the canter and they were told to go that they will be called after verification?They were not interviewed at all.Please is this the new system of interview Mexican Embassy adopted?I need responses..Please help.Thanks
yes ,verification of bank statements will be very easy with this new bvn , and this is likely to be the trend at all other embassies too .
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by linuxcja(m): 1:13am On Jul 04, 2015
Please did you apply for a transite enroute to Mexico ?
akplatnum2005:

Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by edwinkeon: 9:26am On Jul 08, 2015
When we traveling to new places we definitely check the information which you mentioned in this thread. From destination place to tax services everything should be checked and select the best and reliable service offering companies. In present technology, We can easily get the information through online.

shuttle to phoenix airport
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by alberbo(m): 8:08am On Jul 09, 2015
amattahcj:
Here is the document you need to get from Mexico embassy in Abuja before you can eligible to marry there citizen in Mexico. After the marriage, you will use. The marriage certificate to apply for resident permit.
If you can't get marry, you have to exit Mexico and come back again.
So while coming prepare your mind for all this challenges.
Hi Amattahcj, I just pm'ed you. it is urgent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Last Moment Of Chika Ernest, The Pilot Of Helicopter That Crashed In Lagos / Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) / Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.