Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Ladies! What Will You Do If You Caught Your Guy Cheating ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! What Will You Do If You Caught Your Guy Cheating ? (2499 Views)

Ladies: Whenever You Catch Your Guy Cheating On U. Do This (PIX) / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ / Pls Good People I Need Advice My Guy Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! What Will You Do If You Caught Your Guy Cheating ? by oyinbogirl(f): 11:54am On Jun 27, 2012
There is one for the guys, so heres for ladies. What action will you take on ur boyfriend/hubby cheating on you with another woman? Like would u forgive and move forward and for what reasons? And if not, what action are you capable of doing for such betrayal? Ive noticed that with a few exceptions, most guys aint really into forgiving, but if its truly love arnt u supposed to forgive each the other?

1 Like

Re: Ladies! What Will You Do If You Caught Your Guy Cheating ? by Mynd44: 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2012
Boring
Re: Ladies! What Will You Do If You Caught Your Guy Cheating ? by Beync(f): 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2012
don't mind them they will not forgive but they want to be forgiven

1 Like

Re: Ladies! What Will You Do If You Caught Your Guy Cheating ? by luckgames(m): 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2012
oyinbogirl: There is one for the guys, so heres for ladies. What action will you take on ur boyfriend/hubby cheating on you with another woman? Like would u forgive and move forward and for what reasons? And if not, what action are you capable of doing for such betrayal? Ive noticed that with a few exceptions, most guys aint really into forgiving, but if its truly love arnt u supposed to forgive each the other?

Kill him
Re: Ladies! What Will You Do If You Caught Your Guy Cheating ? by oyinbogirl(f): 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2012
Mynd_44: Boring

Boring? then move along 2another topic jare...dnt waste our time... grin grin grin grin

Beync:

don't mind them they will not forgive but they want to be forgiven

you hit it on the head girl grin smiley

luckgames:

Kill him

Really?? aint u a guy??

1 Like

Re: Ladies! What Will You Do If You Caught Your Guy Cheating ? by luckgames(m): 1:00pm On Jun 27, 2012
oyinbogirl:

Boring? then move along 2another topic jare...dnt waste our time... grin grin grin grin

you hit it on the head girl grin smiley

Like you stated above wasting ppl's time
Silly question with a silly answer
Yes, I am a dude
It's not one size fits all
She can call off the relationship
Re: Ladies! What Will You Do If You Caught Your Guy Cheating ? by MrsChima(f): 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2012
Mynd_44: Boring
You made me spit my orange juice.....I imagined Chima saying that.
Re: Ladies! What Will You Do If You Caught Your Guy Cheating ? by luckgames(m): 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Girl can I have some OJ
Please
No comment ?
Re: Ladies! What Will You Do If You Caught Your Guy Cheating ? by MrsChima(f): 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2012
luckgames:
Girl can I have some OJ
Please
No comment ?

Kiss my whole arse.
Re: Ladies! What Will You Do If You Caught Your Guy Cheating ? by Mynd44: 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Re: Ladies! What Will You Do If You Caught Your Guy Cheating ? by luckgames(m): 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Kiss my whole arse.

Get somebody to F and Kiss your Nasty arse
Sorry I can't do that
Re: Ladies! What Will You Do If You Caught Your Guy Cheating ? by oyinbogirl(f): 1:36pm On Jun 27, 2012
luckgames:
Like you stated above wasting ppl's time
Silly question with a silly answer
Yes, I am a dude
It's not one size fits all
She can call off the relationship

am not setting out to waste time, its a valid enough qs, ..who said this to the guy who post abt girls cheating?? how funny guys answered wella abt that, yet they will come here n say my qs is a waste of time...haba!! we shall c... thanks for ur kind of answer.....mmmmmm
Re: Ladies! What Will You Do If You Caught Your Guy Cheating ? by luckgames(m): 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2012
oyinbogirl:

am not setting out to waste time, its a valid enough qs, ..who said this to the guy who post abt girls cheating?? how funny guys answered wella abt that, yet they will come here n say my qs is a waste of time...haba!! we shall c... thanks for ur kind of answer.....mmmmmm
I did respond
I told you to kill the dude

1 Like

Re: Ladies! What Will You Do If You Caught Your Guy Cheating ? by luckgames(m): 1:40pm On Jun 27, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

You still bitching
oK, WHAT NOW?
Re: Ladies! What Will You Do If You Caught Your Guy Cheating ? by Beync(f): 1:49pm On Jun 27, 2012
@oyinbo u dont espect them to respond well here. their slogan is ' don't do to me what i will want to do you'. don't cheat on me but i'll cheat on u.
Re: Ladies! What Will You Do If You Caught Your Guy Cheating ? by esere826: 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2012
una go forgive us because to forgive is divine. Besides, if u move on to the next guy, who tell u say im no go cheat with ur school daughter or maid.

We have some wuman rights u know
Re: Ladies! What Will You Do If You Caught Your Guy Cheating ? by oyinbogirl(f): 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2012
@ Beync, yeh girl, i had HOPED...more guys out there b different somehow, least i can say i knw of one...its unfair na really
Re: Ladies! What Will You Do If You Caught Your Guy Cheating ? by oyinbogirl(f): 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2012
esere826: una go forgive us because to forgive is divine. Besides, if u move on to the next guy, who tell u say im no go cheat with ur school daughter or maid.

We have some wuman rights u know

so forgiveness works both ways dont it? Besides u knw God wont forgive u if u dnt forgive others....
Re: Ladies! What Will You Do If You Caught Your Guy Cheating ? by luckgames(m): 2:10pm On Jun 27, 2012
oyinbogirl:

so forgiveness works both ways dont it? Besides u knw God wont forgive u if u dnt forgive others....
Forgiveness and move the relationship forward
Men are dogs Sorry
Girl Please Men cheat sad but that is the real world
There are different type of men when it come to cheating
There are the dogs all the way from A to Z
There are the dude that will do road kill
If you love your man and he is a good man
Are you going to dump his A?? for cheating?
Pick up other dude that will cheat more
You have to look at him as a whole not just one part of his life---cheating
Re: Ladies! What Will You Do If You Caught Your Guy Cheating ? by esere826: 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2012
oyinbogirl:

of course it works both ways. If a girl is stingy, the guy will forgive her more than if the case was reverse.

So, u need to get a checklist for percentage cheating allowed. Its not easy to come into the world sadled from birth to death with seed production oo
Re: Ladies! What Will You Do If You Caught Your Guy Cheating ? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2012
I would forgive and move on - without him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Becoming Fond Of 190 / All Men Are Not The Same....... / Pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.