Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,206 members, 7,807,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

How To Browse Using MTN BIS On Laptop/desktop - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Browse Using MTN BIS On Laptop/desktop (20332 Views)

Laptop/desktop/accessories In Stock + Delivery>> Call/whatsapp-0815 473 7273 / LAPTOP,DESKTOP,GADGET,ACCESSORIES (SALES+SERVICE+SUPPORT) On Docconcepts.com / How To Browse Using Mtn Bis With Xtreamvpn On Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Browse Using MTN BIS On Laptop/desktop by Ascony(m): 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2012
How to Browse Using MTN BIS on Laptop/Desktop

Hi everyone,

Yes its no more news you can now browse on your laptop or desktop Using MTN BIS Subscription, this is real and I have been using this to browse for some months now.

I have put together an e-book on how to configure your Laptop/Desktop to browse on MTN using BIS subscription, the e-book also contains comprehensive step by step guide with pictures to guide you through the process.

Benefits:
1.24hrs Internet service
2.No down time
3.Unlimited downloads at superb download speed
4.Suitable for both business purpose and Students.
5.Update your antivirus.
6.Browse all sites with no limitations such as Facebook,yahoo mail,Ebay,Paypal etc.
7.Watch videos online, Its Safe secure and Super F@st!

What you need:

1. Your Laptop or Desktop computer

2. MTN registered simcard

3. A 3G USB Modem

4. And finally my e-book.

What will you get when you order for my e-book?
• Step by step guide on how to configure your laptop/desktop to browse free using MTN BIS.
• How to unlock your USB modem and turn it to a universal modem
• Avast anti-virus software with licence key valid till 2038

This manual is sold for N1,500 Only!

For more enquiries call; 080-333-283-64
Email; greatmindsng@gmail.com

Goodday!
Re: How To Browse Using MTN BIS On Laptop/desktop by Ascony(m): 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2012
still available
Re: How To Browse Using MTN BIS On Laptop/desktop by luvola(m): 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2012
Found This Better Offer 2weeks ago And Am Also Sharing The Single BIS Connections On 3 other laptops via wireless ...

This speed is awesome this guy hooked me up 2weeks ago free.....

http://blackethics.com/477139/latest-free-mtn-browsing-unlimited-download

Re: How To Browse Using MTN BIS On Laptop/desktop by tolugar: 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2012
@ lovola pls what configuration is needed
i really need to be online pls help
tolugar@yahoo.com
Re: How To Browse Using MTN BIS On Laptop/desktop by cupid4ig(m): 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2012
Ascony: How to Browse Using MTN BIS on Laptop/Desktop

Hi everyone,

Yes its no more news you can now browse on your laptop or desktop Using MTN BIS Subscription, this is real and I have been using this to browse for some months now.

I have put together an e-book on how to configure your Laptop/Desktop to browse on MTN using BIS subscription, the e-book also contains comprehensive step by step guide with pictures to guide you through the process.

Benefits:
1.24hrs Internet service
2.No down time
5.Update your antivirus.
6.Browse all sites with no limitations such as Facebook,yahoo mail,Ebay,Paypal etc.

What you need:

2. MTN registered simcard

3. A 3G USB Modem

4. And finally my e-book.

What will you get when you order for my e-book?
• Step by step guide on how to configure your laptop/desktop to browse free using MTN BIS.
• How to unlock your USB modem and turn it to a universal modem
• Avast anti-virus software with licence key valid till 2038

This manual is sold for N1,500 Only!

If you are in lagos and you need this one on one, you can call me and we schedule an appointment to do the transaction, I will install it for you on your computer and you will confirm it yourself, you also get the free bonus.

For more enquiries call; 080-333-283-64
Email; greatmindsng@gmail.com
You can visit my blog www.latestinfonaija..com

Goodday!

if u don't have anything to say just shutup. Pls if u want to browse with ur MTN bis just download pdproxy and u are free to go.
Re: How To Browse Using MTN BIS On Laptop/desktop by Yommykixz(m): 12:04am On Jul 05, 2012
cupid4ig: if u don't have anything to say just shutup. Pls if u want to browse with ur MTN bis just download pdproxy and u are free to go.

Does it have any settings to be done?
Does it support glo? Tnx
Re: How To Browse Using MTN BIS On Laptop/desktop by cupid4ig(m): 2:53am On Jul 05, 2012
Yommykixz:

Does it have any settings to be done?
Does it support glo? Tnx
u the one tha called me right?
Re: How To Browse Using MTN BIS On Laptop/desktop by Yommykixz(m): 3:03am On Jul 05, 2012
cupid4ig: u the one tha called me right?
Nope!
Re: How To Browse Using MTN BIS On Laptop/desktop by cupid4ig(m): 3:22am On Jul 05, 2012
Yommykixz:
Nope!
but is working for u right cos mine is what am using right now
Re: How To Browse Using MTN BIS On Laptop/desktop by Yommykixz(m): 3:24am On Jul 05, 2012
cupid4ig: but is working for u right cos mine is what am using right now
I asked you a question, uve not answered I've not tried it. Is it working with Glo?
Re: How To Browse Using MTN BIS On Laptop/desktop by cupid4ig(m): 3:27am On Jul 05, 2012
i dont know about glo am using mtn and no extra settings just apn blackberry.net
Re: How To Browse Using MTN BIS On Laptop/desktop by Yommykixz(m): 3:30am On Jul 05, 2012
cupid4ig: i dont know about glo am using mtn and no extra settings just apn blackberry.net

Are you connecting with a bb or a modem?
Can I put d BIS sim into a modem?
Re: How To Browse Using MTN BIS On Laptop/desktop by Lisa1: 3:31am On Jul 05, 2012
Thanks for sharing.
Re: How To Browse Using MTN BIS On Laptop/desktop by cupid4ig(m): 3:36am On Jul 05, 2012
yes u can i put it in a modem

1 Like

Re: How To Browse Using MTN BIS On Laptop/desktop by osca123(m): 6:17am On Jul 05, 2012
@ cupidchika how do i get d mtn BIS settings from u please?
Re: How To Browse Using MTN BIS On Laptop/desktop by tolugar: 10:10am On Jul 05, 2012
@ cupid where can i get the pdproxy, and do i need to hv any money on my sim? Tolugar@yahoo.com
Re: How To Browse Using MTN BIS On Laptop/desktop by osamedia(m): 10:42am On Jul 05, 2012
I thought mtn have block this bis browsing on laptop before? or is it another secret way now, please let me know, because the formal offer, i suscribe for 1500, and after 4days so painful, the thing stoped browsing and my other fiends said its has been blocked by mtn, please if i download this pdproxy what else do i need to do, do you think i will still have my bis running, because its not up to 3weeks self, but i loaded 500naira yesterday to browse 24hours, will this still affect the bis? abeg na people like u we wnt for nairaland, non be person when go come dey give us unneccessary bill.
Re: How To Browse Using MTN BIS On Laptop/desktop by billyadam(m): 12:31pm On Jul 05, 2012
cupid4ig: if u don't have anything to say just shutup. Pls if u want to browse with ur MTN bis just download pdproxy and u are free to go.
What is PDProxy.
Re: How To Browse Using MTN BIS On Laptop/desktop by chiefkpokp(m): 1:52pm On Jul 05, 2012
i have donwloaded and install the proxy, but when i inserted my mtn fast click and clikc on browse, its broswing but he didnt connect, please tell me do i need any other setting again, but its as if the proxy has changed my ip because i connected my visafone which has data plan arleady and its showed another ip
Re: How To Browse Using MTN BIS On Laptop/desktop by Ogetogeo(m): 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2012
chiefkpokp: i have donwloaded and install the proxy, but when i inserted my mtn fast click and clikc on browse, its broswing but he didnt connect, please tell me do i need any other setting again, but its as if the proxy has changed my ip because i connected my visafone which has data plan arleady and its showed another ip

1. You need to subscribe for mtn bis first, 500 for weekly or 1500 for a mnth.
2. Search for pd proxy on google, download the application.
3. Register on their site to get a free account.
4. Then extract the zip file on your system and install.
5. U can use your phone as a modem by configuring the pc suite with apn : blackberry.net or your usb modem with same apn.
6. After connecting your phone/modem to your system, you then open the pd proxy app, input your username and password, select DEMO SERVER and ICMP.
7. You are a click away from browsing. Just click on connect and bingo you are on.
8. Open your browser and enjoy.

Note: You are entitled to just 100mb daily ith this free account, if you want it unlimited, you then get a premium account.
Re: How To Browse Using MTN BIS On Laptop/desktop by Yommykixz(m): 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2012
Please does it work with Glo?
Re: How To Browse Using MTN BIS On Laptop/desktop by cupid4ig(m): 11:46am On Jul 06, 2012
Ogetogeo:

1. You need to subscribe for mtn bis first, 500 for weekly or 1500 for a mnth.
2. Search for pd proxy on google, download the application.
3. Register on their site to get a free account.
4. Then extract the zip file on your system and install.
5. U can use your phone as a modem by configuring the pc suite with apn : blackberry.net or your usb modem with same apn.
6. After connecting your phone/modem to your system, you then open the pd proxy app, input your username and password, select DEMO SERVER and ICMP.
7. You are a click away from browsing. Just click on connect and bingo you are on.
8. Open your browser and enjoy.

Note: You are entitled to just 100mb daily ith this free account, if you want it unlimited, you then get a premium account.
he has said it all.
Re: How To Browse Using MTN BIS On Laptop/desktop by shereef19: 7:39am On Jul 14, 2012
if u wanna no more about pdproxy just go to ds link http://www.justnaira.com/2012/03/how-to-use-mtn-bis-to-browse-on.html
Re: How To Browse Using MTN BIS On Laptop/desktop by shereef19: 7:41am On Jul 14, 2012
Re: How To Browse Using MTN BIS On Laptop/desktop by kennykenny1: 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2012

[size=20pt]FREE INTERNET BROWSING 24/7[/size]

Benefit from our discovered modified internet access as low as N2,500 per Month.

Why spend N8,000 per month on browsing with MTN,GLO,AIRTEL,ETISALAT and even higher in a cyber cafe. You will enjoy Cheaper and unlimited browsing, unlimited
download, extremely fast, stream online videos, skype calls and lot of more...

FOR MORE DETAILS CALL 08066975823 or visit www.naijainfobiz..com
Re: How To Browse Using MTN BIS On Laptop/desktop by bashybiggy: 5:51am On Nov 28, 2012
cupid4ig: he has said it all.
Is it still working?
Re: How To Browse Using MTN BIS On Laptop/desktop by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 03, 2013
How to Browse Using MTN/GLO/ETISALAT/ZAIN BIS on Laptop/Desktop

Hi everyone,

Yes its no more news you can now browse on your laptop or desktop Using BIS Subscription, this is real and I have been using this to browse for some time now.

I have an application that can make this happen for you if you are interested.

Benefits:
1.24 hrs Internet service
2.No down time
5.Update your antivirus.

What you need:

2. MTN/GLO/ETISALAT OR ZAIN registered simcard

3. Your blackberry phone and a usb cable

4. And finally the Application.

I am giving you assurance that this will work for you because it's what the people abroad use when they are on the road. It will take you five minutes to setup and then you are good to go.

If you are interested contact me: ubongino4sure2001@gmail.com and i will send you the instructions and the Application.

You may consider paying just N1000 as you will use this for life.
Re: How To Browse Using MTN BIS On Laptop/desktop by shereef19: 10:45am On Jul 06, 2013
Nigerian Youths wake up, We have no other
country except Nigeria, We have been suffering
in silence while our Leaders put our future in
their bank accounts. How can we remain like
this? How can a youth go to school and suffered
to graduate at the end no job. You are almost 40
and still your future is as bleak as a dark room.
Did your parents send you to school to sit at
home because our Government have failed us.
Let us come out one day and say No. We must
not remain like this, we cannot all travel abroad to
find a better life, our better life is here in our
country. We have the money, oil and resources
but only a selected few have continue to suck it
dry why we keep believing God for a change,
wake up now I challenge you. We need 500,000
youths in each of the 36states to challenge the
Government. We say NO, we need rebuild this
nation, we will vacate those who stand on our
way as they are considered the enemy. A man
cannot have billions of naira while millions of
youths roam the streets every day looking for
daily bread. Our young men must not all be
kidnappers, our young girls must not all be
prostitutes. Get Ready I tell you. The time has
come for us to react, the only way our
Government listens is violence, they have shown
it to the Niger delta militants and now they are
planning to show it to the boko haram..whereas a
simple gesture of N20,000 per month to the
unemployed was rejected and you pay militants
N75,000 per month. How much do they pay as
minimum wage? How much do they pay to
elected officers, we are going to revolt. Nigeria
will burn to be rebuilt again like Libya, Iraq,
Egypt and Tunisia...please spread this message
unless you want to die in poverty in a country
where God has destined all of us to be happy and
prosperous...!!!pls join the group on facebook
tagged "nigerian youths movement for
revolution" Pls send this msg to all ur forum,
groups on facebook, 2go, whatsapp, twitter, and
social messengers, cos anytin can happen o!!!
The time is right for us all to say no bad
governance who take the youths for grante
Re: How To Browse Using MTN BIS On Laptop/desktop by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2013

(1) (Reply)

The 5 Best Table Top Gas Cookers In Nigeria / Brand New Stylus Pen 4 Ipad,galaxy Tab, Etc / Clean USA Used BlackBerry Q10 Available [Updated]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.