Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,969 members, 7,799,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here (9357 Views)

Yobe And Borno Corpers / Will batch C corpers truly serve in yobe and maiduguri / Still On Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by Okoya(f): 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2012
If u re posted to yobe or borno... Don't be saddened. Jst believe ur posting has a positive reason.
Share ur experiences and thots here!

1 Like

Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by bendazum: 1:15am On Jun 28, 2012
Wake up BOY!

Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by chuks49(m): 9:22am On Jun 28, 2012
These states doesn't deserve the services corpers.
Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by boyendowed(m): 9:25am On Jun 28, 2012
chuks49: These states doesn't deserve the services corpers.

Don't mind those clueless and wicked NYSC officials.I am sure they can't send any of their kids there

1 Like

Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 28, 2012
Hey, @ll prospective corp members, nothing is +ve about borno and yobe. ɪ̣̝̇ served in maiduguri 2010/11C and ɪ̣̝̇ must tell U̶̲̥̅̊, those peepz ova dere ‎​A̶̲̥̅re hungry blood sucking vampire transformed and militant oriented individuals. ɪ̣̝̇ will say this: D¤N'T GO †ЂΞЯ̩̥̊Ξ. If Ɣ☺ΰ​​ D̶̲̥̅̊o S✽̶ U̶̲̥̅̊ ® on Ɣ☺Your own. ɑ̤̥̈̊ word is enough Fø̲̣̣я̅ D̶̲̥̅̊ wise. †ђξя̩̥̊ξ ‎​A̶̲̥̅re two options redeploy or sit at home. Abuja, kaduna, plateau, kano, bauchi upwards ‎​A̶̲̥̅re really Antihuman being locations. Ɣ☺ΰ​​ have been warned Oº°˚˚°ºoo. Contributing these cos God kept ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ alive during †̥hα̲̅†̥ time. Have mercy on ur parents. Peace!

1 Like

Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by mbulela: 9:56am On Jun 28, 2012
Accepting a posting to Borno and Yobe state is an act of suicide.
Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by tunapawizzy: 10:01am On Jun 28, 2012
Dear intending corpers,u get posted to a zone like yobe n borno where blood sucking vampires are bombing at free will. You carry ur bag like mumu go dere in d name of God will protect you. Me I no talk say God no go protect you o, all I know is u r about to commit suicide. If bokoHaram kill u den its not murder, it is pure suicide. So choose to live or die serving a community that is backward in reasoning. I will just advice you, don't go to dose death zones. Don't go beyond nasarawa..it is very risky.
Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by achi4u(m): 10:23am On Jun 28, 2012
those who agree to meet boko haram live should announce their burial arrangment ceremony and print their posters so that his/her family will not waiste time in pasteing it...

did they deserve your service?
Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by moderatorr: 10:24am On Jun 28, 2012
and you guys were realy expecting GEJ to visit this same bombonu?
'Air port' no good jare!
Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by tutuwater(m): 10:28am On Jun 28, 2012
Any where in the north is fucking deadly.
My friend lost his life this Monday in Kaduna.
He was posted to serve NYSC in kaduna was sick and could not go out due to curfew. he lost his life. don't go to the north for anything not even to serve your country.
Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by NnamdiN: 10:30am On Jun 28, 2012
^^^^lwkmd no be small airport wahala o
Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by ismhab(m): 10:41am On Jun 28, 2012
i advice u to reject it, because borno and yobe is no go area, it is even more safer to go to iraq or afganistan.
Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by fankasibe: 10:47am On Jun 28, 2012
A friend of mine fainted instantly when she was posted to Taraba state.... She's is still on comma for d past six months

1 Like

Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by BigBenoski(m): 10:59am On Jun 28, 2012
Okoya: If u re posted to yobe or borno... Don't be saddened. Jst believe ur posting has a positive reason.
u r encouraging people 2 accept death with open arms?? U r evil bro
Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 28, 2012
Okoya: If u re posted to yobe or borno... Don't be saddened. Jst believe ur posting has a positive reason.

Just see your post. What positive reason could be there for someone posted to Borno or Yobe? Could you sincerely accept such posting if it were to be you? Please, let's show love to our younger ones that are not from North and encourage them to refuse such posting.
Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by achi4u(m): 11:14am On Jun 28, 2012
how can one see his/her own grave and say bye bye to his/her people and jump in.north.

north is a time bomb
Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 28, 2012
NYSC will repost @ camp. I ll advise dt u choose a state apart from LAG, ABJ and ur state of origin, if u dont want to end up @potiskum,damaturu or maiduguri.
U ll miss sight seein of backward northern states sha. Wish u all Safe journey.

1 Like

Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2012
austengold: Hey, @ll prospective corp members, nothing is +ve about borno and yobe. ɪ̣̝̇ served in maiduguri 2010/11C and ɪ̣̝̇ must tell U̶̲̥̅̊, those peepz ova dere ‎ A̶̲̥̅re hungry blood sucking vampire transformed and militant oriented individuals. ɪ̣̝̇ will say this: D¤N'T GO †ЂΞЯ̩̥̊Ξ. If Ɣ☺ΰ D̶̲̥̅̊o S✽̶ U̶̲̥̅̊ ® on Ɣ☺Your own. ɑ̤̥̈̊ word is enough Fø̲̣̣я̅ D̶̲̥̅̊ wise. †ђξя̩̥̊ξ ‎ A̶̲̥̅re two options redeploy or sit at home. Abuja, kaduna, plateau, kano, bauchi upwards ‎ A̶̲̥̅re really Antihuman being locations. Ɣ☺ΰ have been warned Oº°˚˚°ºoo. Contributing these cos God kept ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ alive during †̥hα̲̅†̥ time. Have mercy on ur parents. Peace!
Can you remove those irritating stuffs?
Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by nell07(m): 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2012
Dunno bro...
Guess anyone in d situation should pursue redeployment first.
Doing it not just cos of urself, but ur family too.
Cos honestly i dont see a mother or father who'll sleep well at night knowing that their son/daughter's life is in danger..every second of the day for a whole 12months..

Its gon' weigh heavily on 'em...
Abi u wan make dem die quick?

I'm positive dat redeployment will be granted u
Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by member10: 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2012
tutuwater: Any where in the north is fucking deadly.
My friend lost his life this Monday in Kaduna.
He was posted to serve NYSC in kaduna was sick and could not go out due to curfew. he lost his life. don't go to the north for anything not even to serve your country.
That's sad.
But just because there's a curfew doesn't measn you can't go get medical attention, my next door wife was sick and we took her to the hospital even with the curfew, but there was a police man with them.
As long as its an emergency, I believe the authorities would understand.
austengold: Hey, @ll prospective corp members, nothing is +ve about borno and yobe. ɪ̣̝̇ served in maiduguri 2010/11C and ɪ̣̝̇ must tell U̶̲̥̅̊, those peepz ova dere ‎​A̶̲̥̅re hungry blood sucking vampire transformed and militant oriented individuals. ɪ̣̝̇ will say this: D¤N'T GO †ЂΞЯ̩̥̊Ξ. If Ɣ☺ΰ​​ D̶̲̥̅̊o S✽̶ U̶̲̥̅̊ ® on Ɣ☺Your own. ɑ̤̥̈̊ word is enough Fø̲̣̣я̅ D̶̲̥̅̊ wise. †ђξя̩̥̊ξ ‎​A̶̲̥̅re two options redeploy or sit at home. Abuja, kaduna, plateau, kano, bauchi upwards ‎​A̶̲̥̅re really Antihuman being locations. Ɣ☺ΰ​​ have been warned Oº°˚˚°ºoo. Contributing these cos God kept ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ alive during †̥hα̲̅†̥ time. Have mercy on ur parents. Peace!
Why are yo exaggerating?
Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by Bright2(m): 7:14pm On Jun 28, 2012
Just accept it,go there & leave the rest for God!!!
Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by adewasco2k(m): 7:50pm On Jun 28, 2012
i think Taraba State is kinda peaceful anyway undecided undecided undecided my sister in-law was posted there today and her dad said she is not going grin grin grin
Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by BeingAkorede(m): 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2012
Well.... i am 1 of those posted to Yobe state and i feel somehow.
However, the orientation programme is to be held at Adamawa and i'm not so sure of where we go from there.
Nasrul minalahi wa fatehu quareeb....
Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by mastroesco(m): 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2012
How is Taraba Was posted there ooo
Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by Socrates05(m): 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2012
God is infinite, i will not die until God says so. My frnd is cryin of borno state where d vampires are lookin 4 blood 2 suck. Any borno state batch B corper should get my nos 07063928209
Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by sophi(f): 7:47am On Jun 29, 2012
am posted to zamfara . Can anyone pls tell me hw the place is? Kinda confused .
Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by sweetrie(f): 11:29pm On Jun 29, 2012
was posted to borno. How do i get to adamawa from lagos
Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by Vincent41(m): 4:49am On Jun 30, 2012
Not gona make use of my CArton of condom again...................na wa for SAHARI State....:......ii must redeploy
Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by BeingAkorede(m): 6:33am On Jul 05, 2012
“Yobe State prospective corps members
will now hold their orientation course
at the Nasarawa State NYSC Permanent
Orientation Camp, Keffi, Keffi LGA, and
not as stated on their call-up letters.

http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haramnysc-stops-posting-of-14850-graduates-to-north/
Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by annastacia15(f): 1:46pm On Jul 07, 2012
I was posted to borno but heard we are going to benue state for the orientation camp. After the 3weeks camp, are we gonna be redeployed to any state of our choice without any need for medical report or we continue serving in benue state for 1year. Plz anyone with info should reply this or add me on bb 25f52e24. + if u have served in benue state, I will like to know how the living conditions of the hostels look like and are the officials friendly or harsh. Just give out any info u can.... Plus I hear the sun in benue came from anoda planet and its really hot there, I no wan turn to charcoal oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here / Relocation Letter / Team Jigawa Batch B 2015 Stream 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.