Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} (10117 Views)

Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole / 1984 Letter 4rm Buhari 2 UK PM Margaret Thatcher Shows PMB Hates Corruption(pics / Buhari May Lose Elections On Technical Rule, Radio Nigeria Says Jonathan Leading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by SHAIBULIAR: 12:17am On Jun 28, 2012
FRCN Abuja National station located in Gwagwalada Abuja is a big shame to the Media Industry and the place stinks of corruption,you need to pay a visit to see and understand what i mean.

Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by SHAIBULIAR: 12:22am On Jun 28, 2012
more pics of radio station which is a big shame to the nation

Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by SHAIBULIAR: 12:29am On Jun 28, 2012
FRCN Abuja National station located in Gwagwalada Abuja is a big shame to the Media Industry and the place stinks of corruption,you need to pay a visit to see and understand what i mean.

Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by SHAIBULIAR: 12:35am On Jun 28, 2012
the place stinks to high heaven

Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by CyberG: 1:25am On Jun 28, 2012
Are you folks not the same who defend and lie to Nigerians about how great your president Shaiteluck and his government is to Nigeria? How I wish I could make you Nigerians experience what life is on this side of the world! grin grin cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by DuduNegro: 6:22am On Jun 28, 2012
Shaibu,

I think you should get these photos to a national newspaper for investigation and followup with misnister of communication. Good job capturing the mess!

1 Like

Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 28, 2012
who on earth is your director-general? Does he come to office at all? Or does he visit or do routing check at all? If this pictures are real, i can now see why there is always break in transmission everyday.
Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by SHAIBULIAR: 8:09am On Jun 28, 2012
4bobo: who on earth is your director-general? Does he come to office at all? Or does he visit or do routing check at all? If this pictures are real, i can now see why there is always break in transmission everyday.
Barrister Yusuf Nuhu is our Director General while Dr Samson Alhaji Shaibu is our Zonal Director{they are both birds of the same feathers},you guys need to take a rip to our station to see things for yourself. Apart from the subvention being given to us by the Federal Govt,we make alot of money from commercials yet we have nothing to show for it. In our station we broadcast from 06.45-0900 close down and come back on air again at 1530-1730 and close down finally for the day. Our story is very pathetic,if you have a friend ask him/her and you would understand our plight.
Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by jamace(m): 8:22am On Jun 28, 2012
sad Nigerians and corruption. Its a pathetic situation. Nothing is done right, everything is upsidedown. Really Sad.sad
Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by ITbomb(m): 8:37am On Jun 28, 2012
MODs Abeg give am front page
Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 28, 2012
SHAIBU LIAR: Barrister Yusuf Nuhu is our Director General while Dr Samson Alhaji Shaibu is our Zonal Director{they are both birds of the same feathers},you guys need to take a rip to our station to see things for yourself. Apart from the subvention being given to us by the Federal Govt,we make alot of money from commercials yet we have nothing to show for it. In our station we broadcast from 06.45-0900 close down and come back on air again at 1530-1730 and close down finally for the day. Our story is very pathetic,if you have a friend ask him/her and you would understand our plight.
i understand even before you make comments but dont know that this is how bad it is,man.
I will advice you if you really want fast attention, send it to your friends on bb,if you have one, tweet those pictures everywhere. Let people start broadcasting it over the internet and blogs and media houses. Then you will see what will happen next,trust me. But please, if you have to do that,do it cleverly because of your identity and jobs because if you really gets the attention you want,some people job may be at stake.

1 Like

Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by Cyberconnect12: 11:18am On Jun 28, 2012
i understand even before you make comments but dont know that this is how bad it is,man.
I will advice you if you really want fast attention, send it to your friends on bb,if you have one, tweet those pictures everywhere. Let people start broadcasting it over the internet and blogs and media houses. Then you will see what will happen next,trust me. But please, if you have to do that,do it cleverly because of your identity and jobs because if you really gets the attention you want,some people job may be at stake.
Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by olsmade(m): 11:18am On Jun 28, 2012
I hope u r nt putting ur job on d line sha. All d best.
Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by waja(m): 11:19am On Jun 28, 2012
There is break in completion which led to break in transmision
Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by KakiP(m): 11:26am On Jun 28, 2012
This is sad...I think Kiss Fm has the best studio ever..I dunno why Govt tinss have to be different.
Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 28, 2012
GEJ needs to look into it. Previous administrations messed up this country, now he has so much to do.

1 Like

Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by doctokwus: 11:36am On Jun 28, 2012
I don't understand d link btw d dilapidated structures he captured& d place stinking of corruption.On what basis has he so concluded,av d top brass bn given money for projects dat dey embezzled.A place bein dilapidated does not necessarily mean its stinking of corruption,moreso wen d op cannot show evidence of a contract awarded,money released,but not executed.Dnt rush to conclude d DG is corrupt,d rot cud b frm d ministry itself or evn further up
Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by maclatunji: 11:37am On Jun 28, 2012
Radio Nigeria- Uniting the people and uniting the nation. grin

3 Likes

Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by executinal(m): 11:42am On Jun 28, 2012
Even prison yard is very clean compare to that shit in those pix. I always say it, Nigeria major problem is maintenance culture.Do people even visit that refuse dump?? No wonder they are not online like WAZOBIA. You can even see inside wazobia studio online and everything is well equipped and tidy.
All our government structures is pure wast of resources. grin
Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by AlhajiPastor: 11:44am On Jun 28, 2012
This is highly unaccpetable considering the amount of money this station generate to the purse of FG. This is a complete shame.
Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by lion042(m): 11:53am On Jun 28, 2012
hahahahahahaha.....poster how come u got all this? Nigeria don finish
Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 28, 2012
maclatunji: Radio Nigeria- Uniting the people and uniting the nation. grin
Hhahahahaha u still dey listen to that station....I remember those days...we use to wait for that jingle they play before the news...and me and my lil brothers will dance...like ants....
Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by 1forall: 11:56am On Jun 28, 2012
Nigeria's problems are too deeply rooted such that it's pointless trying to fix her problems in isolation.
What we need is a wholistic solution and that, my friends, requires a revolution.
Now before you assume that automatically means violence take a few seconds to check what the word means.

The revolution starts in the minds of you and me.
Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by fesse(f): 11:59am On Jun 28, 2012
maclatunji: Radio Nigeria- Uniting the people and uniting the nation. grin

Uniting the people and uplifting the Nation.

The problem is from the management. When you have wrong people @ the wright places, that is exactly the story. Unqualified people occupying sensible positions.

Check very well, the DGs have gone to Mecca for lesser hajj.
Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by Reference(m): 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2012
olsmade: I hope u r nt putting ur job on d line sha. All d best.

How is he putting his job on the line. He is saving his job trying to see that the rat hole of a place survives.

Poster don't keep silent like those bankers who were witnesses to robberies only to return with tears and tales of woe. Once this thing goes viral nothing will happen DG or no DG.
Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by HighChief4(m): 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2012
doctokwus: I don't understand d link btw d dilapidated structures he captured& d place stinking of corruption.On what basis has he so concluded,av d top brass bn given money for projects dat dey embezzled.A place bein dilapidated does not necessarily mean its stinking of corruption,moreso wen d op cannot show evidence of a contract awarded,money released,but not executed.Dnt rush to conclude d DG is corrupt,d rot cud b frm d ministry itself or evn further up

Try to read posts before rushing to comment. Did you not see where the @OP mentioned that apart from the subvention they get from get that they still generate so much money from commercials. If it is not corruption why has the Director of the agency not reported to the FG and demand for full overhauling of their equipment and buildings. Are you trying to tell me that FG does not make budget for something as important as our National Broadcasting radio station. My brother, corruption has ripple effects, it affects almost everything and I commend the OP for this bold step, wish more Nigerians would emulate him and expose certain things at their places of work. I weep for that country everyday.

1 Like

Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by amobii: 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2012
Waooooo, in the new era i think it should be investigated & pls nairalanders lets start the broadcast on different blog & bb , i know they will shift their attention to this to score some marks

1 Like

Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by Centinno01: 12:16pm On Jun 28, 2012
If they like let the place collapse,nobdy listens to their PDP 'Make believe news'A classical case of like father like son
Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by dedeike: 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2012
This depicts the age long rot in the system. The attention of the FRCN DG must be drawn to this. However, I must admit that the Minister of Information is really trying. If anything , for the first time in this country, we saw a minister of information organise a Ministerial platform for all ministers to come and render an account of their stewardship in one yea. This marks a clear departure from the old era of govt propaganda and sloganeering of GOOD PEOPLE GREAT NATION. The minister also refurbished the radio house and it's now more sanitized than before. He increased salaries and allowances of information staff to boost their morale, he set up multimedia access to govt info and facilitated the enactment of FOI.
Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by Lebee4(m): 12:22pm On Jun 28, 2012
doctokwus: I don't understand d link btw d dilapidated structures he captured& d place stinking of corruption.On what basis has he so concluded,av d top brass bn given money for projects dat dey embezzled.A place bein dilapidated does not necessarily mean its stinking of corruption,moreso wen d op cannot show evidence of a contract awarded,money released,but not executed.Dnt rush to conclude d DG is corrupt,d rot cud b frm d ministry itself or evn further up
. Please dont defend lies by acting as if u don't understand what he means.
Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by Soundmind(m): 12:22pm On Jun 28, 2012
May God save your job for saying the truth
Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by ubandire(m): 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2012
This is one of the reasons why the ministry, I learnt is trying to merge some agencies in its fold and close those duplicated radio stations. In Abuja alone, we hve over 4 govt owned radio stations doing what I don't understand. This was the culture of the Military to keep opening radio stations arbitrarily for govt propaganda at huge cost to tax payers money. Makushud continue his reforms even if he steps on some toes feeding fat fromFrcn,Von,Bon etc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inflated Prices Of Road Construction In Nigeria / Elections: ONSA Says There's No Plan To Shut Down Internet / Bandits Release Five More Students In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.