Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,278 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Range Rover Sport Vs Infiniti FX 35 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Range Rover Sport Vs Infiniti FX 35 (14130 Views)

Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) / 2014 Range Rover Sport Unveiled With Lighter Look / Leaked Images Of the 2014 Range Rover Sport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Range Rover Sport Vs Infiniti FX 35 by tkovie2002(m): 4:02am On Jun 28, 2012
Please I would like to know in full details the cost of running these two cars. 2006 Range Rover Sport / Supercharged and a 2009 Infiniti FX 35. I would like to know details like:

1. Cost Of Servicing
2. Gearbox Prices
3. Engine Cost
4. How Fuel Efficient they are (I know they are SUVs)
5. Most Common Problems encountered by both cars and how to solve them
6. Which of them is best advised for a young entrepreneur (They are both sporty and stylish)
7. Their Pros and Cons ( As much as you can list, no post is "too" long)

Also, you can add whatever information you think is necessary. No Knowledge is useless.

Thank you very much.

Re: Range Rover Sport Vs Infiniti FX 35 by tkovie2002(m): 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2012
Why is anyone not saying anything about these cars? Please someone say something.
Re: Range Rover Sport Vs Infiniti FX 35 by ophicer: 3:32pm On Jun 28, 2012
i think it easier to maintain the Nissan infinity than the range rover, this is becos the Nissan is v6 engine why the range is a v8 engine by this the v6 is economical in fuel consumption. however, i think the range gives more prestige than the infinity.again this is total my opinion
Re: Range Rover Sport Vs Infiniti FX 35 by tkovie2002(m): 5:40pm On Jun 28, 2012
@ophicer thank you very much for your contribution. Pls more people shuld add their knowledge. Thanks
Re: Range Rover Sport Vs Infiniti FX 35 by godssonibk: 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2012
DONT COMPARE THEM...THE RANGE IS SUPER AND MORE LUXIRIOUS THAN THE FX35..IF YOU HAVE THE MONEY GO FOR THE FX BUT IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING WITH PERFORMANCE AND THAT IS MORE ECONOMICAL DEN GO FORTHE THE FX BUT FOR ME THE RANGE ANYWHERE ANYDAY ANY TIME..BOTH ARE GOOD CARS ANYWAY!!!

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sport Vs Infiniti FX 35 by baaliyah(m): 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2012
People who use these cars in Nigeria dont ask these questions. Fuel consumption? engine or gear box prices?
I was at Coscharis Abuja sometime when Andy Uba was given N3m bill to fix his Range. He was not changing his engine nor gear box.
Both of them are heavy cars for loaded people. The parts are not cheap at all. I think 09 FX Gear will be close to a million.

5 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sport Vs Infiniti FX 35 by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 29, 2012
ba_aliyah: People who use these cars in Nigeria dont ask these questions. Fuel consumption? engine or gear box prices?
I was at Coscharis Abuja sometime when Andy Uba was given N3m bill to fix his Range. He was not changing his engine nor gear box.
Both of them are heavy cars for loaded people. The parts are not cheap at all. I think 09 FX Gear will be close to a million.
That Cosmos Maduka is a thief, he needs to be arrested.

Obviously there is no strong auto workshop to put him in check.
Re: Range Rover Sport Vs Infiniti FX 35 by tkovie2002(m): 4:34am On Jun 29, 2012
Thank you very much for all your contributions. Where are all the auto experts, @siena, @mr-inspired, @Fhemmy, @viperman etc. where are you all?
Re: Range Rover Sport Vs Infiniti FX 35 by tkovie2002(m): 5:14am On Sep 19, 2012
bump
Re: Range Rover Sport Vs Infiniti FX 35 by tampa1871: 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2012
The engine in FX is thesame with Maxima or any Nissan 6 cylinder engine, any mechanic should be able to maintain that truck unlike Range Rover, you need specialized tools and Land Rover trained technicians to work on the Range. The truck is not an everyday car, once you start having problem, it could be a nightmare, it will spend most times in the garage. I will go 4 the FX.
Re: Range Rover Sport Vs Infiniti FX 35 by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 19, 2012
Dont Go for RRS 2006. Go for RRS 2007 or beyond. RRS 2006 has more issues than any other model. The best of RRS are 2007 and 2011. FX35, Nah....thats a cross-over, not a real SUV.
Re: Range Rover Sport Vs Infiniti FX 35 by tkovie2002(m): 7:39am On Oct 09, 2012
@Tampa1871 Thank you very much for the information. God bless you.

@Billyonaire: your input is appreciated. Please can you be a bit specific and throw more light on what you said?

(1) (Reply)

China Is Getting The Largest Tesla Supercharger Station In The World / Blown Head Gasket: Detailed Explanation / Toyota Highlander Transmission Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.