Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Any G E J's Students On Nairaland - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Any G E J's Students On Nairaland (10497 Views)

Non-academic Students On The Rise In Nigerian Universities- NTA / Students On FG Scholarship Begging For Food In Russia / OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by EreluY(f): 8:03am On Jun 28, 2012
The biography of GEJ (see below) suggests that he was once a university lecturer. Anyone studied under this guy? What was he like? How would you describe his lectures? Did he come across as a clueless guy or as an intelligent academic? Anyone has samples of GEJ's written works (e.g. journal articles, unpublished manuscripts, etc) to share with the rest of us? Amazingly, searches for GEJ's in academic databases yielded no single hit; no carbon foot-print, whatsoever. What kind of 'academic' was GEJ? Anybody able to delve into UNIPORT's departmental and university libraries (by the way, what stopped GEJ from renaming UNIPORT, Ken Saro Wiwa University), fish our his BSc and MSc dissertations as well PhD thesis and post them online...after all Michelle Obama's BSc dissertation is online.

Thanks for the anticipated cooperation.

E_Y.

"Jonathan was born in what is now Bayelsa State to a family of canoe makers. Jonathan holds a B.S. degree in Zoology in which he attained Second Class Honours. He also holds an M.Sc. degree in Hydrobiology and Fisheries biology, and a Ph.D. degree in Zoology from the University of Port Harcourt. After earning his degree, he worked as an education inspector, lecturer, and environmental-protection officer, until he decided to enter politics in 1998".

3 Likes

Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by domack99(m): 8:12am On Jun 28, 2012
Moderator can you move this to the front page, we need to know some of his students in school and some of his write up as an academia.
Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by Demdem(m): 8:12am On Jun 28, 2012
Was never his student but interested in knowing any.

1 Like

Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by Demdem(m): 8:40am On Jun 28, 2012
cool
Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by werepeLeri: 9:30am On Jun 28, 2012
Why dont you take a flight to the school and come here to make your facts known? Why are you acting like a fish?

3 Likes

Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by Demdem(m): 9:52am On Jun 28, 2012
^^^^

Thats an option besides this option isnt bad either undecided this is a public forum remember

4 Likes

Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by redsun(m): 10:29am On Jun 28, 2012
To think that that guy is a university lecturer show why nigeria higher education has gone down the drain. He doesnt even come across as a die hard agberos like dem goddy edosa. Those guys tend to be more refined than gej.

How come he is the president? Was he a mend kingpin like beaf,
imposed on us by the corrupt ruling elite to quell the fracas?

MEND does not represent the interest of rational deltans and nigeria in general.

1 Like

Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 28, 2012
na wao for una,if you be jona student u go gree comot?

4 Likes

Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by suebat(m): 10:52am On Jun 28, 2012
Lolz jonathan student.no one will raise hand
Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by Beaf1: 11:05am On Jun 28, 2012
During the Media Chat the Mr. Zoology used the word "GESTATION PERIOD" to give an example of economic development. There are economic terms for this? we know he studied some aminal development stuff but this is economics. I am not saying the use of that word was incorrect, but come on..

BTW I learnt that his wife Dame was his student.

3 Likes

Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by Mandelaguy(m): 11:22am On Jun 28, 2012
Shame on all of you trying to exhibit your rabble rousing genes. Now that you have exhausted your fire powers,you want to resort to caricatures and turn your mundane intelligence to that f cur jesters,chai! Once again,shame! For your info,start being busy and sto being lazy....go down to PH and get whatever your small minds are looking for. I bet on it that non of you blabbing can have a better work than the man you are trying to poke.

1 Like

Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by honeric01(m): 11:25am On Jun 28, 2012
Iyam his student and i love to presh hand for umblella

6 Likes

Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by Cyberconnect12: 11:26am On Jun 28, 2012
na soo this is really funny
Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by quest003: 11:29am On Jun 28, 2012
Alert- reno omokri keeps creatin multiple ids on dis forum, Mandelaguy is the latest. Genuie nairalndrs, watch out.

1 Like

Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 28, 2012
Expect some new ID's from people claiming to be GEJ's student just to tarnish his image
Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by Vickyt: 11:36am On Jun 28, 2012
Look at the generation of never do wells. U that u know how to speak good english where are u today? Using phone to type trash all around common subscription u cant afford & u sit down there and type out all manner of nonsense. I pity you cos never in this world will you get to half of where gej has gotten to (your supporters inclusive). Begin to search cos this is an excercise in futility.

At the last swipe and gej title he is THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA not a commander in chief of grammer. If you need the later beg wole soyinka to contest in 2015 and vote for him.

Imagine the fault finder couldn‘t write out correct english of not less than 50 words. Check your OUT as OUR in your post.

5 Likes

Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by Vickyt: 11:37am On Jun 28, 2012
Look at the generation of never do wells. U that u know how to speak good english where are u today? Using phone to type trash all around common subscription u cant afford & u sit down there and type out all manner of nonsense. I pity you cos never in this world will you get to half of where gej has gotten to (your supporters inclusive). Begin to search cos this is an excercise in futility.

At the last swipe at gej title he is THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA not a commander in chief of grammer. If you need the later beg wole soyinka to contest in 2015 and vote for him.

Imagine the fault finder couldn‘t write out correct english of not less than 50 words. Check your OUT as OUR in your post.
Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by shineeye1: 11:38am On Jun 28, 2012
Shame on all of you trying to exhibit your rabble rousing genes. Now that you have exhausted your fire powers,you want to resort to caricatures and turn your mundane intelligence to that f cur jesters,chai! Once again,shame! For your info,start being busy and sto being lazy....go down to PH and get whatever your small minds are looking for. I bet on it that non of you blabbing can have a better work than the man you are trying to poke.

THANK YOU! FROM EXPERIENCE, THOSE WHO HAVE LABORED TO PRODUCE ANYTHING OF WORTH NEVER DERIDE THE LABOR OF OTHERS. SHOW ME A SCORNER AND I WILL SHOW YOU A NEVER-DO-WELL. ENOUGH FOR IDLE DOGS!

1 Like

Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by Mandelaguy(m): 11:39am On Jun 28, 2012
quest003: Alert- reno omokri keeps creatin multiple ids on dis forum, Mandelaguy is the latest. Genuie nairalndrs, watch out.
? Now am Omokri? What happened to Abati,beaf and co? Lie monger like you...I have never even met all the people I have been associated with,but that is a good sign....slow pokes!
Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by dedeike: 11:39am On Jun 28, 2012
Beaf!:
During the Media Chat the Mr. Zoology used the word "GESTATION PERIOD" to give an example of economic development. There are economic terms for this? we know he studied some aminal development stuff but this is economics. I am not saying the use of that word was incorrect, but come on..

I know that these mischief makers will never allow for the purpose of this thread to be achieved. They must politicize every issue for their selfish ends. I don't know what axe they hve to grind with Jonathan. Even if they were paid to hate on GEJ on this forum, can't they be more professional and discreet about it? It's so laughable how dumb heads who may have bribed their way thru university and secured a PASS (BSC) will come here to blab about a man that holds a PHD..

1 Like

Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by Mandelaguy(m): 11:42am On Jun 28, 2012
gboss4sure:
Expect some new ID's from people claiming to be GEJ's student just to tarnish his image
it is the stock in trade of all haters,so whenever they see the slightest sign that someone supports GEJ,they tend to associate him with one personality or the other,are these dim wits trying to say that in a population of over 165 million people,that no one sees anything good in Jonathan? Please, I need to know when the polls were taken......ignorant rats.

1 Like

Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by Mandelaguy(m): 11:44am On Jun 28, 2012
dedeike: I know that these mischief makers will never allow for the purpose of this thread to be achieved. They must politicize every issue for their selfish ends. I don't know what axe they hve to grind with Jonathan. Even if they were paid to hate on GEJ on this forum, can't they be more professional and discreet about it? It's so laughable how dumb heads who may have bribed their way thru university and secured a PASS (BSC) will come here to blab about a man that holds a PHD..
are you surprised? Please don't be......mere evaluation of their thinking capacity and debative reasoning will tell you all you need to know about them......dim wits!
Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by worm(f): 11:44am On Jun 28, 2012
Wow! This has made a front page? Seun Why?

Mr. President don suffer o!

shocked
Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 28, 2012
Vickyt: Look at the generation of never do wells. U that u know how to speak good english where are u today? Using phone to type trash all around common subscription u cant afford & u sit down there and type out all manner of nonsense. I pity you cos never in this world will you get to half of where gej has gotten to (your supporters inclusive). Begin to search cos this is an excercise in futility.

At the last swipe at gej title he is THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA not a commander in chief of grammer. If you need the later beg wole soyinka to contest in 2015 and vote for him.

so he and his wife can afford to make academic and grammatical blunders?
Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 28, 2012
honeric01: Iyam his student and i love to pless hand for umblella

grin
Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by ENEONWO(m): 11:49am On Jun 28, 2012
GEJ was never a Uniport lecturer. He was with the Rivers State College of Education (COE) as a Biology Teacher. Posters should not be beclouded by political sentiments, grave hatred and the urge to cast aspersions, only to stoop low as misrepresenting facts. Facts are stubborn things! Am not by any means impressed with GEJ's composure/disposition, but that shouldnt lead to dirty mudslinging on my part.
Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by Skanas(m): 11:51am On Jun 28, 2012
Beaf!:

ah rarely comment on NL but today,dis minute ah must open ma mouth n call u a BIGFOOOOL!...we no d real beaf...as for u IDIOTA go get a life!
Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by Adagba1: 11:53am On Jun 28, 2012
His PHD if at all he has any is a honourary PHD,as for MSC may be he bought it.
Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by vanstanzy(m): 11:54am On Jun 28, 2012
Beaf!:

Then lets ask Patience herself, who's coming with me?
Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by Beaf1: 11:55am On Jun 28, 2012
dedeike: "It's so laughable how dumb heads who may have bribed their way thru university and secured a PASS (BSC)"

^
Your master GEJ is more guilty of the above. Punk!
Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by ifihearam: 11:55am On Jun 28, 2012
I do not know what the op intentions are for such a thread but hear this
Before this world will come to an end or in the next 200 years to come
None of your family members before now and after will ever emerge to the least position GEJ has ever occupied.
The president has turned to a subject of discussion by every rat and cockroaches here,since whenare you people sane at all

1 Like

Re: Any G E J's Students On Nairaland by PhysicsQED(m): 11:56am On Jun 28, 2012
Barack Obama's Columbia thesis has never been released although excerpts of a fake/hoax thesis have been released which some have mistaken for the real thing. GEJ's dissertation is obviously being held in some dusty storage room in uniport somewhere because university officials never thought it would need to be digitized.

@ the OP, this is a link to the abstract of an article on which GEJ was a co author since you said you wanted to see if he had any publications:

http://www.actazool.org/paperdetail.asp?id=4912&volume=52&number=4&bgpage=null&endpage=null&year=2006&month=8

This a thread profiling him by oyb:

https://www.nairaland.com/837150/goodluck-johnathans-achievements#9880060

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LASU Lied About Prof. Okebukola’s Age Falsification Scandal - Premium Times / Opon Imo Will Save Osun N8.4Billion Of Textbook Procurement Costs / Jamb 2015/2016 Cutoff Mark Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.