Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,813 members, 7,802,616 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

iTouch -- Touch Screen iPOD 4 Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / iTouch -- Touch Screen iPOD 4 Sale (770 Views)

Ipod Touch 4G 64gb (Apple iTouch) For Sale / Bend Down Select! Iphones 3,3gs,4,4s..samsung galaxy, BB, itouch 4th Etc / brand new itouch 8gb,3g for sale..glossy,sparkling and shinny see more (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

iTouch -- Touch Screen iPOD 4 Sale by bigrovar(m): 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2007
i have got the new apple itouch, that revolutionary multimedia player that has got all the looks and functions of iphone but without the phone feature,
it comes it 16gb of flash memory, has wifi [/b]which can be used to browse with the[b] safari browser, u can buy music directly from itunes stores, its very slim and comes with a scratch resistance screen, plays the following audio format ,mp3,aac,wav , video format in mp4 and u can also use it for viewing pictures it cam do every other thing your ipod normal ipod is known for i.e keep contacts,take notes,etc, and as the ability to have 3rd party apps installed on it, remember that is runs a full Mac OSX, but the unique feature is the revolutionary touch screen interface which gives u a feeling of interacting the a hardware but alias every thing is by touch, and there are only 2 hardware button your finger and a sleep button, for those interested please call me 08022982697 the price is N45.000

(1) (Reply)

Memory Cards / 3 Brand New Hp Compaq Laptops For Sale / Unemployment!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.