Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,616 members, 7,801,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Pls Ladies And Gents I Need Advice Asap!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Ladies And Gents I Need Advice Asap!!! (955 Views)

Pls Ladies How True Is This..graphic Quote!! / Pls Ladies Is Anything Wrong With Datin A Yahoo Boy... / Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Ladies And Gents I Need Advice Asap!!! by blakky1880: 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2012
Hi guys,

I have a problem! my estranged boyfriend (i call him estrange because we have not officially broken up) who i got together last two year. I have known him since I was fourteen[b] and he had been asking me out since i was sixteen and he was 22. I refused to go out with him because he was not what i wanted in a bf besides there rumours that he was a playboy and he treats girls like cheat so i stayed away from him but he was my talking pal. for almost ten years he was asking me out. before he left for UK to come and study he tried once again but i refused. when i came to the UK to continue my studies he kept disturbing me after a while, i had a problem and he was the only one who could help me so because of his kindness i went into relationship with him. I kept hearing different things about him and to be honet he is truly a playboy, rude, obnoxious and cruel to girls but he had never been like that with me and for 2 years we have been together i told him i only wanted to sleep with my husband and he respected that although he told me he cant stay without sex but he didnt touch me and force me to do anything i didnt want to do. to be honest i have tried to see his other qualities maybe it will help me love him a little but it just not working. to cut the long story short, he has been asking me to marry me but i have not given my consent, he had even tried to bribe me but i still refused becos i know what i wnat and its not him my problem now is that our family pastor had told my mom that he took my name somewhere in nigeria so they will pray and i will fall in love with him and marry him and people it is working cos i feel myself falling hard even though there is a part of me that still despise him i cant help it, I have agreed to give him my consent after next month. all i see in my dream is him and he had at one time mentioned he would never leave me alone and he would kill himself if he sees me with another man though we laughed it off then as a joke now all those comments are coming back to me, i have been suppecting for awhile he had given love portion after he travelled to nigeria and came back to UK and the pastor confirmed my fears.the worst is that he warns off any guy that shows interest in me and i cant fathom why he would do that, this guy is a big boy in london, rich, handsome and quite popular and he is the dream of every other girl but not my ideal man.
ladies if u re in my shoes what would you do? my mother is freaking out too
guys to what extent would you love a lady to do that?
to be honest i dont want to marry this guy we are not compatible but the thing is if i break up with after one week i go back to him and i have tried everything except cheat cos i'm not a cheatand i'm tired, pls what shall i do? My sisters thinks i'm being over-dramatic and because he's rich i should stop complaining!

HELP!......ps mature minds only pls
tnxxxx
Re: Pls Ladies And Gents I Need Advice Asap!!! by MrRector(m): 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2012
4rom ur post 1. You can't do without him 2. You re under dsame roof with him. 3 he is rich, 4. He luv you & respects you. Finally my dear marriage is not a do and die affair. If ur mind is not on him, try and talk to him. Both of u can also go for counseling. I tell u he ill nvr kill himself. Dn't u fink he 1th to get inside u and dump u.
Re: Pls Ladies And Gents I Need Advice Asap!!! by kpolli(m): 12:27am On Jun 29, 2012
So ur the good girl he wants to settle down with after having his way with others. . . Hiss
Re: Pls Ladies And Gents I Need Advice Asap!!! by MrCork17: 1:39am On Jun 29, 2012
blakky1880: Hi guys,

I have a problem! my estranged boyfriend (i call him estrange because we have not officially broken up) who i got together last two year. I have known him since I was fourteen[b] and he had been asking me out since i was sixteen and he was 22. I refused to go out with him because he was not what i wanted in a bf besides there rumours that he was a playboy and he treats girls like cheat so i stayed away from him but he was my talking pal. for almost ten years he was asking me out. before he left for UK to come and study he tried once again but i refused. when i came to the UK to continue my studies he kept disturbing me after a while, i had a problem and he was the only one who could help me so because of his kindness i went into relationship with him. I kept hearing different things about him and to be honet he is truly a playboy, rude, obnoxious and cruel to girls but he had never been like that with me and for 2 years we have been together i told him i only wanted to sleep with my husband and he respected that although he told me he cant stay without sex but he didnt touch me and force me to do anything i didnt want to do. to be honest i have tried to see his other qualities maybe it will help me love him a little but it just not working. to cut the long story short, he has been asking me to marry me but i have not given my consent, he had even tried to bribe me but i still refused becos i know what i wnat and its not him my problem now is that our family pastor had told my mom that he took my name somewhere in nigeria so they will pray and i will fall in love with him and marry him and people it is working cos i feel myself falling hard even though there is a part of me that still despise him i cant help it, I have agreed to give him my consent after next month. all i see in my dream is him and he had at one time mentioned he would never leave me alone and he would kill himself if he sees me with another man though we laughed it off then as a joke now all those comments are coming back to me, i have been suppecting for awhile he had given love portion after he travelled to nigeria and came back to UK and the pastor confirmed my fears.the worst is that he warns off any guy that shows interest in me and i cant fathom why he would do that, this guy is a big boy in london, rich, handsome and quite popular and he is the dream of every other girl but not my ideal man.
ladies if u re in my shoes what would you do? my mother is freaking out too
guys to what extent would you love a lady to do that?
to be honest i dont want to marry this guy we are not compatible but the thing is if i break up with after one week i go back to him and i have tried everything except cheat cos i'm not a cheatand i'm tired, pls what shall i do? My sisters thinks i'm being over-dramatic and because he's rich i should stop complaining!

HELP!......ps mature minds only pls
tnxxxx

Ok sweeery Blakky am confused... Madam, are u like black like very darkskin like like keyboard...like those Ghana babes? Please clarify. cheers! undecided
Re: Pls Ladies And Gents I Need Advice Asap!!! by ODB1: 1:46am On Jun 29, 2012
you can try some laxatives and sh1t out his mojo

Re: Pls Ladies And Gents I Need Advice Asap!!! by MrCork17: 1:50am On Jun 29, 2012
O.D.B.:
you can try some laxatives and sh1t out his mojo

Bro please stick with the topic. Do Not derail. cheers!
Re: Pls Ladies And Gents I Need Advice Asap!!! by Nobody: 3:54am On Jun 29, 2012
op,listen carefully and attentively...
1.I guess you are a minor for posting this incomprehensive crab doctored in elementary settings.
2.A guy that ''toast'' you for ten years must be a patient hero. I tell ya. The truth is that you are the presumed player here because you have been dribbling his emotions.
3.You claimed in your trash he must have ''voo doo'' his way into your life,how did you arrive at this conclusion? I guess you are really trying so hard to justify your deceit. Afterall,you give a dog a bad name to hang it.
Solution...
Allow the guy eat from your honey ''pot'' to compensate for his endurance and patient now that the pudding is still fresh. Then dump him because you di not love him. Just free him from emotional slavery. With these you both score even.
Re: Pls Ladies And Gents I Need Advice Asap!!! by Mynd44: 5:44am On Jun 29, 2012
You want the guy you are just lying to yourself. You like the fact that he is chasing you and the fact that he has money.
The only reason you are here is that you want us to support your resolution to marry him cos you know deep down you don't love him.
I wonder why people always want to reassure themselves. Nobody will beat you yo just take a decision and stick with it
Re: Pls Ladies And Gents I Need Advice Asap!!! by angiemartinez(f): 7:13am On Jun 29, 2012
i fink d problem here is ur pastor cos if haD not told u dat rubish u wouldnt av bin tinkn twice. My dear if u rily want out, stick by it. Or beta stil marry him
Re: Pls Ladies And Gents I Need Advice Asap!!! by blakky1880: 8:26am On Jun 29, 2012
Crown Prince: op,listen carefully and attentively...
1.I guess you are a minor for posting this incomprehensive crab doctored in elementary settings.
2.A guy that ''toast'' you for ten years must be a patient hero. I tell ya. The truth is that you are the presumed player here because you have been dribbling his emotions.
3.You claimed in your trash he must have ''voo doo'' his way into your life,how did you arrive at this conclusion? I guess you are really trying so hard to justify your deceit. Afterall,you give a dog a bad name to hang it.
Solution...
Allow the guy eat from your honey ''pot'' to compensate for his endurance and patient now that the pudding is still fresh. Then dump him because you di not love him. Just free him from emotional slavery. With these you both score even.

LOL @ ur no1
I didnt chain him by my side neither did I led him on I thought there are many fish in the ocean he shld have gone out and find one instead of being stuck on me
I never said he voo dooed his way into my life get it right, I wrote my family pastor said he is using jazz to influence my decision to marry him and thers no deceit her lol.
Ur head no correct at ur no 4
Re: Pls Ladies And Gents I Need Advice Asap!!! by blakky1880: 8:35am On Jun 29, 2012
Mynd_44: You want the guy you are just lying to yourself. You like the fact that he is chasing you and the fact that he has money.
The only reason you are here is that you want us to support your resolution to marry him cos you know deep down you don't love him.
I wonder why people always want to reassure themselves. Nobody will beat you yo just take a decision and stick with it

Trust me I'm not looking for any validation or reassuarance. If you dont find the qualities you are looking for in a man obviously you wouldnt want to marry the person. yes deep down I know I dont love him enough because he is not what I want and I have made a decision but the jazz is influencing my decision so get it right dude
Re: Pls Ladies And Gents I Need Advice Asap!!! by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 29, 2012
^
The jazz is influencing my decision...WTF,op,so you are under a spell and you know it. That is you can still control your activities regardless of the jazz effect. Nice one there.
Approach your guy,tell him to his face that his charm lacks efficacy. That his intention to subject your independent mind into irrational behaviourism has met brickwall. Such confrontation alone will drive the salient point home.
Re: Pls Ladies And Gents I Need Advice Asap!!! by JojoArmani(m): 9:53am On Jun 29, 2012
Crown Prince: ^
The jazz is influencing my decision...WTF,op,so you are under a spell and you know it. That is you can still control your activities regardless of the jazz effect. Nice one there.
Approach your guy,tell him to his face that his charm lacks efficacy. That his intention to subject your independent mind into irrational behaviourism has met brickwall. Such confrontation alone will drive the salient point home.
I like dis post jare. Since she knows dat he is using jazz for her. Maybe de jazz no dey work well. Cos if na baba ijabu jazz, u for don born many pikin for him. Abeg make i hear word.
Re: Pls Ladies And Gents I Need Advice Asap!!! by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 29, 2012
Looks like a Plot from a Movie..
Re: Pls Ladies And Gents I Need Advice Asap!!! by blakky1880: 11:30am On Jun 29, 2012
Maybe you guys should read the post well before replying cos I said that my family pastor told my mom who told me and it confirmed my fears that he had been influencing my actions in the past year. I said the jazz was for me to agreed to marry him and not refused cos i have found myself in the past telling my mom its him or no one which I would never do if you know the kind of person i am. also he kept scaring potential bfs away behind my back.
Re: Pls Ladies And Gents I Need Advice Asap!!! by Mynd44: 11:40am On Jun 29, 2012
You are under jazz and you know. This is the height of dumbness
Re: Pls Ladies And Gents I Need Advice Asap!!! by mspookie: 11:53am On Jun 29, 2012
undecided u should have posted this to joke section...funny story! i cant stop laughing out loud.

(1) (Reply)

AM CONFUSED. What Should I Do To Her.advice PLS / Guys Can You Marry A Slowpoke If Her Dad Offers You N2 Million? / How To Make Women Mad For A Piece OF You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.