Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

What Is Influencing You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Influencing You? (1154 Views)

10 Most Influencing Men In Christian History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Influencing You? by Omachile(m): 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2006
i who ever we meet of what ever we do influences us in one way or the othere. so whats your storry? have you ever been seriously influened?
Re: What Is Influencing You? by TYPOP(m): 6:42pm On May 06, 2006
God influences me. I did an interview with BBC News last year where they were asking about who "runs your life?" I opted for God, someonein the states said his boss and another folk in SA said nobody. I'll always choose God cos He really does.
Shalom!
Re: What Is Influencing You? by babymine(f): 10:02am On May 08, 2006
I absolutely agree with TYPOP.

God influences me. smiley
Re: What Is Influencing You? by Sayoh: 2:23pm On May 19, 2006
My influence started at first wit my family, then peer groups bt now i'lld say i do those things that make me feel good. Learning to live by God's influence though
Re: What Is Influencing You? by DaHitler(m): 3:51pm On May 19, 2006
I am influenced by common sense. Hence, the reason I can never believe something on the basis of "faith." cool

So, if you are interested in making a claim (like God created the world), better be prepared to show some credible evidence. Otherwise, take your lies to the morons.
Re: What Is Influencing You? by ikamefa(f): 5:10pm On May 19, 2006
what influences me ? hum! i would say my intuition/inner voice about things, situations .Also my past experiences, and in some cases advice from my close knit family smiley
Re: What Is Influencing You? by Nosu(m): 2:36am On May 23, 2006
That is a very good question because for every move there is a mover. for every motion there is a force.
This another that devil has used in influencing and misleading pple to hell without knowing. a lot of us are influence with
1. what will hear, the bad news, the situation of the country etc and before u know it u begin to think in that light
2. The movie will watch, a lot of atrocity a cause after watching one movie or the other and l have seen movie changing life positively eg the fighting temptation the last they sang carries a very heavy message .
3. the songs will listens to etc

For me, what influences me include people around me,bible, songs,tapes, cds and books from spirit fill pastor like Bishop Oyedepo, Pastor Chris. Dr Myles Munroe etc and most especialy God

(1) (Reply)

Corny Church Names In Nigeria / Hell Go Bubble Sha O / Discussing Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.