Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Bringing Back An Ex-business Partner - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bringing Back An Ex-business Partner (738 Views)

Emefiele: Forex Scarcity Bringing Out The Best In Nigerians / [Satire] The Nigerian Business Partner / Bringing Starbucks To Nigeria? What Do You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bringing Back An Ex-business Partner by chuckdee4(m): 6:34pm On Nov 29, 2007
My fellow Nairalanders, a quick question, 2 of my friends and myself embarked upon setting up a business some time last year, when push came to shove one of them decided to drop out giving th eexcuse that he didn't think the idea was feasible.
Fast Foward to a year later and i get a call from this same friend asking how far the business had gone and wether we would still accept him in the fold.

Note, the business is about to take off and although his withdrawal was somewhat unprofessional his input could be very vital to our business.
I'm confused as to what to do since this dude is my best friend, i really don't want to make a decision off the top of head because i might be biased, hence the reason i have put this out to the house.

Your inputs would be highly appreciated

(1) (Reply)

The Policies And Politics Of The Excess Crude Oil Fund / Can This Be True? / Watch Word For Year 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.