Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,254 members, 7,780,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:16 PM

Na Me Be The Koko The Koko: What's The Artist Or Song Name ? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Na Me Be The Koko The Koko: What's The Artist Or Song Name ? (3427 Views)

What is your favorite video or song lyrics? / Cabo Snoop Live In Lagos for the Koko Concert / D'Banj: The Koko Master (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Na Me Be The Koko The Koko: What's The Artist Or Song Name ? by bolajibaok(m): 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2007
HEARD THIS SONG BUT DONT KNOW THE ARTIST OR TITLE,

LYRICS SOUNDS LIKE

NA ME BE THE KOKO THE KOKO, WHEN AM ON THE MIC , AM HIGHLY , IN MY STYLEE, NA ME BE THE KOKO THE KOKO

ANY IDEA?

ITS NOT DBANJ OR DURELLA AT ALL
Re: Na Me Be The Koko The Koko: What's The Artist Or Song Name ? by Nobody: 12:56am On Nov 30, 2007
me too wan know who the guy be.

I believe he also made this track

na the track link be this.

http://rapidshare.com/files/73216289/06_Track_6.mp3.html

thx

1 Like

Re: Na Me Be The Koko The Koko: What's The Artist Or Song Name ? by sammy88(m): 12:45pm On Nov 30, 2007
the guy name is mendula and the name of the song is ijo ti ya, i watch the video on music africa
Re: Na Me Be The Koko The Koko: What's The Artist Or Song Name ? by tammyy2k1(m): 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2007
He is a port harcourt based artist by the name KOKOMIKOR WITH THE SONG TITLE SOMETHING 4 Y'ALL.
Re: Na Me Be The Koko The Koko: What's The Artist Or Song Name ? by whateva(m): 8:22am On Dec 17, 2007
NSAY NA ME BE THE KOKOMIKOKO I GAT SOMETHING FOR YA ALL
HE CALLED HIS NAME THERE

KOKOMIKOKO A PORTHARCOURT CITY BREED ME I CAN'T WAIT TO GET THAT ALBUM OF HIS .

NICE TRY
Re: Na Me Be The Koko The Koko: What's The Artist Or Song Name ? by bolajibaok(m): 3:28pm On Dec 17, 2007
khai_khai:

me too wan know who the guy be.

I believe he also made this track

na the track link be this.

http://rapidshare.com/files/73216289/06_Track_6.mp3.html

thx

KHIA KHIA THANKS A BILLION FOR UPLOADING THE SONG 4 ME
Re: Na Me Be The Koko The Koko: What's The Artist Or Song Name ? by bolajibaok(m): 11:40am On Feb 28, 2008
koko
Re: Na Me Be The Koko The Koko: What's The Artist Or Song Name ? by edosioo(f): 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2008
where can we listen to lyrical , kokomikor, cyrus da virus etc from ph?

(1) (Reply)

Jayru (big Boi Anthem) Official Video / K16 - New track 'Oya' Can Somebody Post The Download Link Please / Music: Nicki Minaj – All Things Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.