Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! (49805 Views)

Td Snakes, Eddie Long Dong, Creflo Naira, Oledepo, Pastor Tithe, Rev Moola / Bishop Eddie Long Revisited - Eight Things I Think About Bishop Eddie Long / Eddie Long’s Church Is Collapsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2012
Sagamite:

Mate! This is my meat, let me eat!

I love getting people like this that spew populist garbage and think they are funky, progressive and civilised.

I will show him how to use his brain today and not have a herd mentality.
LMAO

OMG

abeg hin don do. Honesly im suprised at his response
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by cheddarking(m): 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2012
toba.:
thats a ridiculous evolution.

one may even choose to have sex with animals if the animals dnt. complain

Not too long ago sex out of wedlock was frowned on, women were not allowed to vote, and black people were slaves.

Society has evolved beyond these views.

Backward societies are always more interested in which sexual preferences are not allowed, which religions are false, and which races are inferior.
Progressives realize that every human being has a right to choose.

There's more to life than gay bashing.

4 Likes

Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by Sagamite(m): 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2012
toba.:
LMAO

OMG

abeg hin don do. Honesly im suprised at his response

I will cut and dice him intellectually.

I will show him that unlike wobbly walrussmith I am a top-notch graduate from places where your brain is tested seriously.

I will teach him how to think independently and not regurgitate the moronic platitudes he has been fed that makes him feel civilised and progressive.

Who the fck is he?

Where do they bring these moorons from?

Does he know who AYAM?

Does he know who my FADA is?

Awon Murrafckers!
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by Sagamite(m): 10:32pm On Jun 29, 2012
cheddarking:

Not too long ago sex out of wedlock was frowned on, women were not allowed to vote, and black people were slaves.

Backward societies are always more interested in which sexual preferences are not allowed, which religions are false, and which races are inferior.

You are a person!

So explain to me why your "forward-thinking" societies have banned people's rights to polygamy? Why are they interested in people's sexual preferences?

Your DAFT arse is still running from the first question? Now you don get 2!

FOOOL! You think you are funky?

I will TEACH you how to use your brain today!

1 Like

Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by cheddarking(m): 10:33pm On Jun 29, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Answer my question:

Explain to me how you compared intimate preference to race.

I will show you your intellect is below my feet!

The British Equality Act is explained below.

Direct discrimination occurs when a person treats someone less favourably on the ground of a protected characteristic. It is unlawful under section 13 of the Equality Act 2010. A protected characteristic (age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation) must be the reason for the different treatment, so that it is because of that characteristic that the less favourable treatment occurs.

Now I understand that British law does not apply to Nigeria, but it explains my point. Progressive societies realize that discrimination in ANY form is fundamentally wrong and have incorporated this realization into their laws.

Backward societies of ignorant trolls like you continue wallow in their cesspools of intolerance.
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by queensmith: 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2012
cheddarking:
Such intolerance is the hallmark of non progressive countries.
Argue all you want in favour of religion, culture, etc but the fact remains that forward thinking societies cannot abide your ilk.

Seriously, you need to go and read this guys posts he is the epitome of ignorance and confusion. You claim to be (i say claim because really and truly doubt he knows where he stands) against religion, yet you seem comfortable enough denouncing homosexuality under the guise of an educated decision.

Come back- where has he ever heard of homophobia being taught across academia?

You cannot dispel religion and cling to religious ideals, that in itself shows you up as a foolish confused ignorant and very stewpid old man. Please do not interfere in conversations in need of sensible input and actual (not self declared) intelligence. You are chasing people that have valuable things to contribute away and quite frankly your animal habits are irritating.
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by Sagamite(m): 10:36pm On Jun 29, 2012
cheddarking:

The British Equality Act is explained below.

Direct discrimination occurs when a person treats someone less favourably on the ground of a protected characteristic. It is unlawful under section 13 of the Equality Act 2010. A protected characteristic (age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation) must be the reason for the different treatment, so that it is because of that characteristic that the less favourable treatment occurs.

Now I understand that British law does not apply to Nigeria, but it explains my point. Progressive societies realize that discrimination in ANY form is fundamentally wrong and have incorporated this realization into their laws.

Backward societies of ignorant trolls like you continue wallow in their cesspools of intolerance.

You are a person!

So explain to me why the British will not allow polygamy! Why are they discriminating against Islam?

FOOOL! You shall USE your brain today!
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 29, 2012
cheddarking:

But majority of these non backward societies knws the difference between Morality and Immorality even though some minority sect may see immorality as morality and are allowed to have their way.

Just like having preference for sleeping with animals doesnt have to be right even though our society becomes more liberal
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by queensmith: 10:39pm On Jun 29, 2012
Sagamite:

If I attended southbank, it would be quickly be invited into the Russell Group the day I accepted an offer. cool

I am a top-notch graduate, that is why I reason intellectually, unlike your cretinous arse that claims morbid obesity does not affect attracting a mate.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . buahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

DIES FROM LAUGHTER!!

sagamite! who reasons like a 2 year old child! wants to claim top notch graduate? Top notch graduate from where may i ask? where?

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Thats how he was saying he was born in the uk, maybe if there is a gutter in lagos somewhere called uk. . this is Friday entertainment
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by queensmith: 10:41pm On Jun 29, 2012
toba.:
this is more of a carried over aggression from previous discourse.

This could have been avoided by the first attacker.

Im amazed cos i've never seen such reaction before from one of the parties involved who i secretly admire grin

You are right, I have taken the mature approach to dealing with him since I know he's nothing but a haggard up troll.

But he called someone a fagg0t. . . .I couldnt help it. . . . .talk about pot and kettle.
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by Sagamite(m): 10:41pm On Jun 29, 2012
queensmith:

Seriously, you need to go and read this guys posts he is the epitome of ignorance and confusion. You claim to be (i say claim because really and truly doubt he knows where he stands) against religion, yet you seem comfortable enough denouncing homosexuality under the guise of an educated decision.

Come back- where has he ever heard of homophobia being taught across academia?

You cannot dispel religion and cling to religious ideals, that in itself shows you up as a foolish confused ignorant and very stewpid old man. Please do not interfere in conversations in need of sensible input and actual (not self declared) intelligence. You are chasing people that have valuable things to contribute away and quite frankly your animal habits are irritating.

No! This is the epitome of ignorance:

https://www.nairaland.com/551893/family-uk-channel-4-nigerian/4#7523247

A cretin that argues being morbidly obese does not impact on being socially attractive.

And then comes only to lie they have been to university.

Hoodrat, obese foool

queensmith:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . buahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

DIES FROM LAUGHTER!!

sagamite! who reasons like a 2 year old child! wants to claim top notch graduate? Top notch graduate from where may i ask? where?

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Thats how he was saying he was born in the uk, maybe if there is a gutter in lagos somewhere called uk. . this is Friday entertainment

You are person!

Several people know me on NL and know my background.

Uneducated FOOOOL!
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by Sagamite(m): 10:42pm On Jun 29, 2012
queensmith:

You are right, I have taken the mature approach to dealing with him since I know he's nothing but a haggard up troll.

But he called someone a fagg0t. . . .I couldnt help it. . . . .talk about pot and kettle.

All your gay loved ones are perverted, deviant, paraphilic ffffffffffffffffffffffffaggots!
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by Sagamite(m): 10:44pm On Jun 29, 2012
Where the fck is Mr funky?
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by cheddarking(m): 10:45pm On Jun 29, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

So explain to me why the British will not allow polygamy! Why are they discriminating against Islam?

Nobody in Britain can openly discriminate against Muslims without fear of legal action.
Besides due to the actions of some elements in the Muslim world, there is currently a global anti-islamic sentiment.
The only difference is that in Nigeria you can be so intolerant without fear of prosecution.

As for polygamy, I can only state that society is still progressing...which is a lot more than I can say about YOU
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by logicboy01: 10:46pm On Jun 29, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Secular countries are run by secular laws and not religious laws.

Secular countries respect religions up to the point of secular laws. The religions can not go against the law

Polygamy is illegal because of the;

a) Problem of limit of how many wives one should marry
b) Then a case of polyandry becoming also lawful. How many husbands can a woman have
c) The tax laws. How do you tax a man and 4 wives? How do you correctly assess the assets when they could easily shift assets between themselves and also claim so much tax benefits/deductions that it becomes a strain on the society
d) Incest; marying two sisters? marrying sister and cousin?
e) Womens' right? If women are equal to men, why can a man marry two? Why not one to one which is equal?
f) The constant studies that show that children in polygamous homes suffer different psychological and social problems
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 29, 2012
queensmith:

ok.

can u let it go, so we'll intellectually discuss the topic?

Same applies for we (all) on this thread
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by queensmith: 10:47pm On Jun 29, 2012
Sagamite:

Explain to me how you compared sexual preference to race.

I will open your brain today!

Do you have dyslexia? Are you dyslexic?

Do you have difficulty understanding?

The man wrote-

cheddarking:

You need to understand that discrimination based on sexual preferences is as bad as racial discrimination.
Infact in some countries you could be arrested for making such statements.

and you say;

Sagamite:

Explain to me how you compared sexual preference to race.

Anybody interested in tutoring a retard today? Just putting it out there. . . . . this dude needs help. He needs to be returned to nursery.

Seriously his stupidity is difficult to watch.
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by Sagamite(m): 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2012
cheddarking:

Nobody in Britain can openly discriminate against Muslims without fear of legal action.
Besides due to the actions of some elements in the Muslim world, there is currently a global anti-islamic sentiment.
The only difference is that in Nigeria you can be so intolerant without fear of prosecution.

As for polygamy, I can only state that society is still progressing...which is a lot more than I can say about YOU

You are a person!

Why does the STATE discriminate against muslims by banning polygamy?

Is polygamy not between consenting adults? Who is it harming?

Is that not the moronic platitudes you have been fed and are going to vomit for me to cut you to shreds!

AHH! TODAY you will use your brain.

Answer me!

queensmith:

Do you have dyslexia? Are you dyslexic?

Do you have difficulty understanding?

The man wrote-

and you say;

Anybody interested in tutoring a retard today? Just putting it out there. . . . . this dude needs help. He needs to be returned to nursery.

Seriously his stupidity is difficult to watch.

Your are a cretin!

You fat cells are affecting you comprehension.
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by queensmith: 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2012
Sagamite:

No! This is the epitome of ignorance:

https://www.nairaland.com/551893/family-uk-channel-4-nigerian/4#7523247

A cretin that argues being morbidly obese does not impact on being socially attractive.

Sagamite, thank the gods your mother ignorantly worshiped for tonight, tonight is your night. I am going to entertain you.

You have changed your tune many times when raising this argument (which quite frankly is just a weak lash at the fact your arse is being whopped again by yours truly). It's quite obvious you don't know half of what you say.

Please do not make assumptions and conclusions on my behalf, quote my posts on that thread word for word and I can teach you all over again. Your summary is based on your lack of comprehension. I will indulge you for this night only. hurry up!

Sagamite:

Several people know me on NL and know my background.

Uneducated FOOOOL!
and this benefits the argument here how? Is this how they taught you to debate in south bank? It shows all over your posts that you went to a top notch school. . . .tell me is the name of your university top notch? Is it one of those backyard schools in elephant and castle? grin grin grin
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by queensmith: 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2012
Sagamite:
Your are a cretin!

Ah, of course argumentum top notchism. What beats it! Who needs Oxford and Cambridge eh!

presenting sagamite the self declared person to dispel it all! hooray!
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by Sagamite(m): 10:57pm On Jun 29, 2012
logicboy01:

Secular countries are run by secular laws and not religious laws.

Secular countries respect religions up to the point of secular laws. The religions can not go against the law

Polygamy is illegal because of the;

a) Problem of limit of how many wives one should marry
b) Then a case of polyandry becoming also lawful. How many husbands can a woman have
c) The tax laws. How do you tax a man and 4 wives? How do you correctly assess the assets when they could easily shift assets between themselves and also claim so much tax benefits/deductions that it becomes a strain on the society
d) Incest; marying two sisters? marrying sister and cousin?
e) Womens' right? If women are equal to men, why can a man marry two? Why not one to one which is equal?
f) The constant studies that show that children in polygamous homes suffer different psychological and social problems

And your point is?

a) what is your business about someone's limit?
b) And so? Who does it disturb?
c) Why can't you tax a man with 4 wives? What a stewpid comment! So you will use your right to tax to justify denying people their human rights?
d) And what is wrong with incest? Since when did polygamy imply incest? Waht a moronic point!
e) Who said the women would be forced into marrriage. If it is not for them, then they should not get into it? What a stewpid point!
f) What a moronic point. And kids of marriaged where 50% breakdown do not suffer? That means we should ban marriage?

and why can't ohther secular nations make their own laws that ban homosexuality?
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by Sagamite(m): 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2012
queensmith:

Sagamite, thank the gods your mother ignorantly worshiped for tonight, tonight is your night. I am going to entertain you.

You have changed your tune many times when raising this argument (which quite frankly is just a weak lash at the fact your arse is being whopped again by yours truly). It's quite obvious you don't know half of what you say.

Please do not make assumptions and conclusions on my behalf, quote my posts on that thread word for word and I can teach you all over again. Your summary is based on your lack of comprehension. I will indulge you for this night only. hurry up!

and this benefits the argument here how? Is this how they taught you to debate in south bank? It shows all over your posts that you went to a top notch school. . . .tell me is the name of your university top notch? Is it one of those backyard schools in elephant and castle? grin grin grin

You are a person!

Explain how morbid obese women are not affected in the mating process and are not at a disadvantage.

Let us see your hoodrat reasoning. grin grin grin grin

Where is your picture? You don't want to show us your wobbles? grin
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by Starlett: 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2012
This is beyond just rejoicing that he's out at last. The man is clearly hurting now, he's a wounded soldier who needs to be nursed back to health and to his feet.

I urge us all to keep remembering him in prayer.
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by Sagamite(m): 11:03pm On Jun 29, 2012
Where is Mr Funky?

Don't tell me you ran o, come and answer my questions!

You SHALL use your brain today and not be a western robot and puppet.
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by cheddarking(m): 11:04pm On Jun 29, 2012
In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion

Spot the troll grin

Good night all...

Sagamite:

And your point is?

a) what is your business about someone's limit?
b) And so? Who does it disturb?
c) Why can't you tax a man with 4 wives? What a stewpid comment! So you will use your right to tax to justify denying people their human rights?
d) And what is wrong with incest? Since when did polygamy imply incest? Waht a moronic point!
e) Who said the women would be forced into marrriage. If it is not for them, then they should not get into it? What a stewpid point!
f) What a moronic point. And kids of marriaged where 50% breakdown do not suffer? That means we should ban marriage?

and why can't ohther secular nations make their own laws that ban homosexuality?

Sagamite:

You are a person!

Why does the STATE discriminate against muslims by banning polygamy?

Is polygamy not between consenting adults? Who is it harming?

Is that not the moronic platitudes you have been fed and are going to vomit for me to cut you to shreds!

AHH! TODAY you will use your brain.

Answer me!

Your are a cretin!

Sagamite:

I will cut and dice him intellectually.

I will show him that unlike wobbly walrussmith I am a top-notch graduate from places where your brain is tested seriously.

I will teach him how to think independently and not regurgitate the moronic platitudes he has been fed that makes him feel civilised and progressive.

Who the fck is he?

Where do they bring these moorons from?

Does he know who AYAM?

Does he know who my FADA is?

Awon Murrafckers!

1 Like

Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by Sagamite(m): 11:04pm On Jun 29, 2012
Starlett: This is beyond just rejoicing that he's out at last. The man is clearly hurting now, he's a wounded soldier who needs to be nursed back to health and to his feet.

I urge us all to keep remembering him in prayer.

He is a religious con. He is a [i]f[/i]ag that should not be heading a church.
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by Sagamite(m): 11:06pm On Jun 29, 2012
cheddarking: In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion

Spot the troll grin

Good night all...

You are a fcking foool!

Run fast with your tail between your legs.

Your intellect is below my feet!

I will cut and dice you intellectually ANYDAY!
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by queensmith: 11:07pm On Jun 29, 2012
Sagamite:

Where did you see me arguing in favour of religion or culture?

It is your ilk that is making so-called forward thinking societies go into moral-melt down.

are you stupid? You don't realise negating homosexuality is in favor of religion?

You are very very stewpid for the second statement- he hates religion but he holds all these religious ideals? Do you make sense to your own self?

Sagamite:
Not everything done by whites is progressive, get that in your head.

Really? I mean really? is that where you draw the line, embracing homosexuality is non progressive? Please inform us how exactly the modern state of western society demonstrates this fact. I'm sure we all like to know.

Prove your top notchism today!
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 29, 2012
most popular word on Nairaland
[size=28pt]person[/size]
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by Sagamite(m): 11:11pm On Jun 29, 2012
queensmith:

are you stupid? You don't realise negating homosexuality is in favor of religion?

You are very very stewpid for the second statement- he hates religion but he holds all these religious ideals? Do you make sense to your own self?

Really? I mean really? is that where you draw the line, embracing homosexuality is non progressive? Please inform us how exactly the modern state of western society demonstrates this fact. I'm sure we all like to know.

Prove your top notchism today!

You are a person!

So everyone against homosexuality is because of religion?

And you will claim you have attended university when you talk and reason like a hoodrat!

Ghetto, obese skank!

Your dumb arse should be expalining how you find heterosexuality disgusting but homosexuality as great!

CRETIN!
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by queensmith: 11:14pm On Jun 29, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a fcking foool!

Run fast with your tail between your legs.

Your intellect is below my feet!

I will cut and dice you intellectually ANYDAY!

You are hilaaaarious!

you think if you keep using the word intellect you will wake up one day with any of it? I'm sorry no matter how many times you say intellect it doesn't make you any more intellectual, i'm sorry to have to tell you.

Day by day your rotting brain disintegrates, and the little cognitive ability you have (very little) diminishes, hence you come on this website looking stupider than the day before.
Re: Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! by Sagamite(m): 11:15pm On Jun 29, 2012
queensmith:

You are hilaaaarious!

you think if you keep using the word intellect you will wake up one day with any of it? I'm sorry no matter how many times you say intellect it doesn't make you any more intellectual, i'm sorry to have to tell you.

Day by day your rotting brain disintegrates, and the little cognitive ability you have (very little) diminishes, hence you come on this website looking stupider than the day before.

You are a person!

Your dumb arse should be expalining how you find heterosexuality disgusting but homosexuality as great!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are You Addicted To Masturbation? Read This / Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Father Mbaka Embarrasses Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.