Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

The Bush Man And His Wife - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Bush Man And His Wife (11613 Views)

Boxing Day: When Your Landlord Catches You On Top Of His Wife / Bad!.. GEJ'S Trekkers Caught Having A Passionate Kiss In The Bush..(pic) / Foolish Bush Man!!! (2) (3) (4)

The Bush Man And His Wife by blackbalang(f): 7:13pm On Jun 29, 2012
A Bushman picks up a mirror lying in the field, but never having seen one before, does not know what it is. When he looks at it, he is shocked and scared because the face he sees looks just like his dead father, who he misses very much. Every time he gets sad and misses his father, he looks into the mirror and cries his eyes out.

His wife sees this from time to time and wonders what is going on until one day she grabs the mirror from him.

She looks in the mirror and sees the ugliest woman she has ever seen in her life and smacks her husband against the head screaming:

"You dog, Is it this ugly old mistress you are crying over? Now I know you have been cheating on me all this while"

The case was taken to court and evidence (mirror) was there to prove the allegations.... ............... .

To this very day, the bushman's case has not been resolved

Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by Tsmooth1(m): 8:48pm On Jun 29, 2012
Nice one.cheesy
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by joerux60: 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2012
ha ha ha. excellent
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by blackbalang(f): 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2012
Lol grin
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by eghost247(m): 12:38am On Jun 30, 2012
this is not in anyway funny

Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by ektbear: 12:40am On Jun 30, 2012
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by toluxa1(m): 12:43am On Jun 30, 2012
FRONT PAGE? You must be kidding me shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by LagosBoi2(m): 12:43am On Jun 30, 2012
eghost247: this is not in anyway funny

typical saddist

Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 30, 2012
shocked shocked shocked ...even to this day grin grin
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by AdeniyiA(m): 1:00am On Jun 30, 2012
the exhibit should be sentenced to death by smashing for trespassin - my candid advice. LOL

Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 30, 2012
Hahhahahaha.....so interesting....may i ask...are we talking of GEJ AND MISS AFRICAN AMBASSADOR PLS??
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by snowdrops(m): 1:06am On Jun 30, 2012
toluxa1: FRONT PAGE? You must be kidding me shocked shocked shocked

Spoke my mind. The joke is average. Certainly not front page material.

Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by Nymphnode(m): 1:09am On Jun 30, 2012
Genetically modified human beings are not a bad idea after all. Or whadya think? grin
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by wahabest(m): 1:13am On Jun 30, 2012
nice 1
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by ektbear: 1:23am On Jun 30, 2012
I found it funny, personally. It isn't the most clever joke, but there is something amusing about it cheesy
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by braveheart2012(m): 1:28am On Jun 30, 2012
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hysterical.
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by nanidee(f): 1:47am On Jun 30, 2012
yawwns!!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by AdeniyiA(m): 2:01am On Jun 30, 2012
sadist, post ur own nah. or go board DANA plane.

Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by AdeniyiA(m): 2:05am On Jun 30, 2012
nanidee: yawwns!!! undecided undecided undecided
go sleep abeg,no infect me
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by toluxa1(m): 2:33am On Jun 30, 2012
snowdrops:

Spoke my mind. The joke is average. Certainly not front page material.

I wonder ooo... anyway this is better.

Okonkwo the coffin maker was on his way to
deliver one of d coffins wen his car broke down.
Trying not to b late, he put d coffin on his head
and began heading to his destination.
A police team saw him and wanted to make
some money of him so dey challenged him:
"'where u dey carry dat thing go??"
Trust an Igbo man, now.
Okonkwo replied " I no like d place where dem
bury me so I dey relocate".
The police men all took 2 their heels!!!
(Disappear before danger)

Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by Gombs(m): 2:37am On Jun 30, 2012
Oga moderator,pls can you give me cogent reasons why this made the front page?...As in...Like seriously?...I'll stil ask o,what criteria is used to push somethin to d front page?This topic wont make 2pages,i doubt if it reaches 1 and half.

Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by canadaik(m): 3:06am On Jun 30, 2012
Seriously ??,How did a bushman and his stupid wife who should have no idea of technology know there was anything as a court,anyway nice job on trying to creative, i salute that mate!

Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by nanidee(f): 3:15am On Jun 30, 2012
Adeniyi A.:

go sleep abeg,no infect me

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by Shaw007(m): 3:23am On Jun 30, 2012
soe: Hahhahahaha.....so interesting....may i ask...are we talking of GEJ AND MISS AFRICAN AMBASSADOR PLS??
yeah...d bush man's wife's fellow widow!!
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by greatgod2012(f): 5:41am On Jun 30, 2012
canadaik: Seriously ??,How did a bushman and his stupid wife who should have no idea of technology know there was anything as a court,anyway nice job on trying to creative, i salute that mate!
exacly whats on my mind.
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by lordspiritual(m): 5:49am On Jun 30, 2012
toluxa1:

I wonder ooo... anyway this is better.

Okonkwo the coffin maker was on his way to
deliver one of d coffins wen his car broke down.
Trying not to b late, he put d coffin on his head
and began heading to his destination.
A police team saw him and wanted to make
some money of him so dey challenged him:
"'where u dey carry dat thing go??"
Trust an Igbo man, now.
Okonkwo replied " I no like d place where dem
bury me so I dey relocate".
The police men all took 2 their heels!!!
(Disappear before danger)
#STALE!!,#PASS THE MIC!!
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by AbdulAdam56(m): 5:53am On Jun 30, 2012
I quote:A plane is about 2 crash,they are only 5 people on d plane-MESSI,ALIKO,POPE,JONATHAN AND A STUDENT,nd theres only 4 parashut,MESSI took 1 nd said am the world best,ALIKO DANGOTE said i am the richest of africa,G.JONATHAN took 1 nd said i am the smartest president in d world nd he 2 jump up 2 4rm the plane,so the POPE ND STUDENT remain on the plane nd only 1 parashut remain,the POPE said young gal u can go i wil stay,So the gal replied no theres are 2 parashut ,cos EBELE JONATHAN took my school bag not the parashut.

Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by jamace(m): 6:00am On Jun 30, 2012
LOL but not LWKMD. grin
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by ektbear: 6:01am On Jun 30, 2012
Abdul Adam56: I quote:A plane is about 2 crash,they are only 5 people on d plane-MESSI,ALIKO,POPE,JONATHAN AND A STUDENT,nd theres only 4 parashut,MESSI took 1 nd said am the world best,ALIKO DANGOTE said i am the richest of africa,G.JONATHAN took 1 nd said i am the smartest president in d world nd he 2 jump up 2 4rm the plane,so the POPE ND STUDENT remain on the plane nd only 1 parashut remain,the POPE said young gal u can go i wil stay,So the gal replied no theres are 2 parashut ,cos EBELE JONATHAN took my school bag not the parashut.

lmao grin cheesy grin
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by Rubyrose: 6:16am On Jun 30, 2012
[quote author=Abdul Adam56]I quote:A plane is about 2 crash,they are only 5 people on d plane-MESSI,ALIKO,POPE,JONATHAN AND A STUDENT,nd theres only 4 parashut,MESSI took 1 nd said am the world best,ALIKO DANGOTE said i am the richest of africa,G.JONATHAN took 1 nd said i am the smartest president in d world nd he 2 jump up 2 4rm the plane,so the POPE ND STUDENT remain on the plane nd only 1 parashut remain,the POPE said young gal u can go i wil stay,So the gal replied no theres are 2 parashut ,cos EBELE JONATHAN took my school bag not the parashut. [/quote/]

Now! this is very amusing..
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by ojeffo: 6:28am On Jun 30, 2012

Don't they sell ropes in ur Area? U can as well close ur eyes and cross 3rd mainland bridge
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by Godbaby1: 6:54am On Jun 30, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]A plane is about 2 crash,they are only 5 people on d plane-MESSI,ALIKO,POPE,JONATHAN AND A STUDENT,nd theres only 4 parashut,MESSI took 1 nd said am the world best,ALIKO DANGOTE said i am the richest of africa,G.JONATHAN took 1 nd said i am the smartest president in d world nd he 2 jump up 2 4rm the plane,so the POPE ND STUDENT remain on the plane nd only 1 parashut remain,the POPE said young gal u can go i wil stay,So the gal replied no theres are 2 parashut ,cos EBELE JONATHAN took my school bag not the parashut.

Very funny

Photos: Funny/fact. / Who Is The Most Funniest Comedian In Nigeria? / Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity!