Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,597 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

These So Many American Musicians Claim They Are Illuminati. Who Are They Really? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / These So Many American Musicians Claim They Are Illuminati. Who Are They Really? (7574 Views)

CLOSED / Photo:who Among These American Musicians Rocks The African Attire Better?. / List Of Nigerian Celebrities In Illuminati? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These So Many American Musicians Claim They Are Illuminati. Who Are They Really? by druid06(m): 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2012
When you watch these so called American videos. You see artist claiming to be Illuminati members, they flaunt their membership in the lyrics of their songs, they show the sign with their hands in these same videos and I get confused. I have been fascinated by this society and I did some research about them on the internet and read some books some years back. To my understand, the word illuminati is a latin word meaning the enlightened ones. It was a group that existed many centuries ago when the elites ( scholars ) were tired of the tyranny rule of Catholic christianns in the era where a pope had more power than a king. They held meetings so they could find a way to bring the the tyranny of the church, they penetrated the churches and when the church found about such meetings, they started arresting these members and killing them so these members held their meetings more secretly till the society faded away. So many societies came out of Illuminati with Freemasons being the head. The illuminati symbol is a ambigous diagram of the word illuminati. You could read it from both ends and it would still spell illuminati. These American artist claiming to be Illuminati fly the symbol of Freemason ( That is the Masonis Square and compass ) and it's so confusing. They call themselves illuminati members yet they fly the symbols of a total entire society called the Freemasons. What baffles me the most is that Illuminati does not exist anymore only the freemasons and the freemasons are very secret people, they would never let you write about them openly in music or music videos and they don't have an application. They only send you invitation when they see you are a notable person. So who are these ''Illuminati'' these musicians claim to be. Why the impersonation?
Re: These So Many American Musicians Claim They Are Illuminati. Who Are They Really? by newmusic: 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2012
Curiosity kills the cat...brb
Re: These So Many American Musicians Claim They Are Illuminati. Who Are They Really? by nevderek(m): 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2012
Its all publicity stunts..
in the world, once something is tagged forbidden, it gains larger interest.
Hence by claiming to belong with illuminati or the masons these guys garner a lotta buzz.
For instance everyone wants to see the video Jay did the sign on, though with different purposes, some because they think they are exposing the devil lol, some simply outta curiosity or even just to criticize it, whatever the reason, it still helps the music sell and that's all that matters to the artist and label execs..
And the guy making all those videos they call "the devil in music" is just one smart guy who found out a lil way to generate income.
Of recent, these musicians are claiming saints, quoting bible in their songs (Rick Ross) or even songs thanking Jesus for their success (jay n kanye's sweet baby Jesus)
Just last night Kanye all clothed in white ended his performance at the BET with "in Jesus name" reporters talking about that, keeps the world interested..
Lady gaga thanks God when she wins an award yet dresses up like a monster, see the irony?
Its juz showbiz, anything that will keep fans thrilled, haters hating and critics talking, it all helps record sales.
Check MJ.
Free mason thrives in secrecy which is a sharp contrast to what our celebs represent, illuminati too but its extinct..
Even small small Ogboli, the members dont flaunt the shit..
Re: These So Many American Musicians Claim They Are Illuminati. Who Are They Really? by druid06(m): 8:06am On Jul 03, 2012
nevderek: Its all publicity stunts..
Hence by claiming to belong with illuminati or the masons these guys garner a lotta buzz.
For instance everyone wants to see the video Jay did the sign on, though with different purposes, some because they think they are exposing the devil lol, some simply outta curiosity or even just to criticize it, whatever the reason, it still helps the music sell and that's all that matters to the artist and label execs..
And the guy making all those videos they call "the devil in music" is just one smart guy who found out a lil way to generate income.
Of recent, these musicians are claiming saints, quoting bible in their songs (Rick Ross) or even songs thanking Jesus for their success (jay n kanye's sweet baby Jesus)
Just last night Kanye all clothed in white ended his performance at the BET with "in Jesus name" reporters talking about that, keeps the world interested..
Lady gaga thanks God when she wins an award yet dresses up like a monster, see the irony?
Its juz showbiz, anything that will keep fans thrilled, haters hating and critics talking, it all helps record sales.
Check MJ.
Free mason thrives in secrecy which is a sharp contrast to what our celebs represent, illuminati too but its extinct..

Word!, you've just nailed it. I was thinking the same thing. Publicity stunt.

1 Like

Re: These So Many American Musicians Claim They Are Illuminati. Who Are They Really? by nevderek(m): 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2012
lol yeah..
Its kinda funny when i see a lotta Nigerians making all that fuss about it
Re: These So Many American Musicians Claim They Are Illuminati. Who Are They Really? by druid06(m): 11:23pm On Jul 03, 2012
nevderek: lol yeah..
Its kinda funny when i see a lotta Nigerians making all that fuss about it

True and they have the wrong idea about the topic. They all think Illuminati is a way where the devil secretly enters our mind through their songs or something. They say artiste that use the sign on the songs or video have sold their soul to the devil like the devil would give you a written document for you to sign on...lol... If you see the panic that the topic is causing here, you go bow.
Re: These So Many American Musicians Claim They Are Illuminati. Who Are They Really? by ololo12: 11:34pm On Jul 03, 2012
@ Poster....... The Illuminati stuff is real man. I think you should do more research on the subject matter. Do research on Bilderberg group, Bavaraian and if you have time go to youtube input "ILLUMICORP - Part 1" and try watch that Video. Then let me know what you think about it.
Re: These So Many American Musicians Claim They Are Illuminati. Who Are They Really? by abysirius(m): 10:41am On Jul 04, 2012
nevderek: Its all publicity stunts..
Check MJ.
God bless u. U've really done justice to this topic. I don't need more ..
Re: These So Many American Musicians Claim They Are Illuminati. Who Are They Really? by dasparrow: 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2012
druid06:

True and they have the wrong idea about the topic. They all think Illuminati is a way where the devil secretly enters our mind through their songs or something. They say artiste that use the sign on the songs or video have sold their soul to the devil like the devil would give you a written document for you to sign on...lol... If you see the panic that the topic is causing here, you go bow.

The bible says my people perish for lack of knowledge. For your information, Satan was in charge of music in heaven before he rebelled against God and got kicked out of heaven along with other rebellious angels. Therefore, it is no suprise that the same satan will use music as a way to entice gullible humans like you to him. Here in the states, many people know that the illumanati influences the entertainment industry, the political arena, the sports industry, TV programming and much more. It is a satanic cult shrouded in secrecy.

One thing I have noticed is that most Nigerians are not bright/smart people (except when it comes to criminal activities). I say this because even when the truth is staring you right in the face, you still choose to close your eyes to the truth. Not even with you people's constant obsession with blackberry and access to the internet back in Nigeria has made you people more intelligent. Go to youtube as forumite Ololo12 suggested and search for the video he/she recommended and watch it. Keep bumping your head to american music till you bump your way to hell once life's short journey is over. I used to listen to american music in the past when I did not know better but not anymore. I don't even watch american TV programs because its content is vulgar and full of crap and is not edifying to my soul.

2 Likes

Re: These So Many American Musicians Claim They Are Illuminati. Who Are They Really? by nevderek(m): 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2012
@Druid
lol, the mind thing is funniest.. I'm like wtf?
@abysirius
Lolzzzz. I hate the noise they make about that.
@ololo
It could be real or not, but till u attend their meeting, u better focus on God..
Forget the bullshit they spread online, ever heard the slogan "dont believe everything u read?"
It sucks that nowadays every good thing is attributed to illuminati.. You see young peopl who cant write properly whinning on how the illuminati rules the world and u cant go far if they dont back u up.
I hate that crap, i'd rather feed people on info about God than spread that sh*t about masons..
And if illuminati exists, u better stop using technology, that's where they re likely to be..
Re: These So Many American Musicians Claim They Are Illuminati. Who Are They Really? by geniushyke(m): 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2012
Recently I came across a tape entitled «The History of the Illuminati» by Myron Fagan in which Mr. Fagan explains in detail what the Illuminati is, how it started, and their conspiracy to form a one world government by the end of the 20th Century. Following are excerpts taken from this tape, based on William Guy Carr's book, "Pawns in the Game". The subtitles are from the "Michael" Journal.
Behind the United States and its Constitution is a small group of men whose sole objective is to enslave the whole world and humanity in their satanic plot for a one world govenment. Now to give you a very clear picture of this satanic plot, I will go back to its beginning, back to the middle of the 18th Century, and name the men who put that plot into action.
This satanic plot was launched back in the 1760's when it first came into existence under the name of the Illuminati. This Illuminati was organized by one Adam Weishaupt who became a convert to Catholicism and later a Catholic priest. Then, at the request of the Financiers, he defected from the Catholic Church, and organized the Illuminati which was financed by the International Bankers.

Every war since then, beginning with the French Revolution, has been promoted by the Illuminati operating under various names and guises. I say under various names and guises because, after the Illuminati was exposed and became too notorious, Weishaupt and his co-conspirators began to operate under various other names.

But why did the world conspirators chose the word "Illuminati" for their satanic organization? Weishaupt himself said that the word is derived from Lucifer and means «holders of the light». But for me there is more to this ILLUMINATE THING!!!
Re: These So Many American Musicians Claim They Are Illuminati. Who Are They Really? by deleo16(m): 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2012
Re: These So Many American Musicians Claim They Are Illuminati. Who Are They Really? by simon2x1: 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Meet Yvonne Nelson's Boyfriend Before Iyanya And Ice Prince: Chase Bossman / Actress Omotola Jalade Ekehinde: No Man Can Handle Me Well Apart From My Husband / 5 Handsome Men Who Where Born Females(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.