Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Which Trusted Online Shopping Website Can I Buy A Laptop @ A Cheaper Rate? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Which Trusted Online Shopping Website Can I Buy A Laptop @ A Cheaper Rate? (7991 Views)

Get Ur Own Laptop @ A Give Away Price / Is My Choice Of A Laptop A Good One?(i Am A Novice) / My Online Shopping Experience With Jumia.com <<Case Resolved!!>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Trusted Online Shopping Website Can I Buy A Laptop @ A Cheaper Rate? by Kericoo(m): 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2012
PLEASE IF YOU KNOW JUST HELP COS I DONT WANT TO BE A VICTIM OF SCAM O O
Re: Which Trusted Online Shopping Website Can I Buy A Laptop @ A Cheaper Rate? by Maleeq(m): 11:43am On Jul 01, 2012
There are a thousand computer stores out there. Why not walk into one, get to physically attest to the quality of the product you want, and get it?

There's no rule that says onlline purchases are ultimately the cheapest deal you can get. But coupled with the uncertainty of delivery and quality, I'd always advocate a walk-in purchase over online.

Unless you have a specific reason why it must be purchased online. Have you?
Re: Which Trusted Online Shopping Website Can I Buy A Laptop @ A Cheaper Rate? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2012
Anyone tried buylaptopsnigeria.com? Just asking
Re: Which Trusted Online Shopping Website Can I Buy A Laptop @ A Cheaper Rate? by Kericoo(m): 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2012
No o i just heard dia is a site dat you can buy new laptop with $200 with free shipping.
Re: Which Trusted Online Shopping Website Can I Buy A Laptop @ A Cheaper Rate? by nayture(f): 7:42am On Jul 02, 2012
the most secured online sales are "ebay" they are trusted by all internet shoppers wink
Re: Which Trusted Online Shopping Website Can I Buy A Laptop @ A Cheaper Rate? by Maleeq(m): 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2012
Kericoo: No o i just heard dia is a site dat you can buy new laptop with $200 with free shipping.
Ok, let me break it down. I may be wrong, but $200 is about ₦32,000. Average courier (international) shipping charges is about $2 per kg. Do the math: a laptop charges wont be less than $30 (₦5,000)

Thus, the effective cost of the laptop would be about ₦27,000. Even reasonable netbooks cost more. If indeed the laptop is new, then its specifications would be totally a write-off.

In my opinion, this offer spells impending scam!

By the way, whats the website? Don't tell me "dragstock.com". Confirm please.
Re: Which Trusted Online Shopping Website Can I Buy A Laptop @ A Cheaper Rate? by Johnnynash(m): 12:11pm On Jul 03, 2012
can anybody in d house confirm if engr desmond ewomazino is a genuine laptop dealer he claims to be, has any body bought laptop from him
Re: Which Trusted Online Shopping Website Can I Buy A Laptop @ A Cheaper Rate? by Knaruto(m): 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2012
broda go to westcomputers.com.ng, they have great computers at affordable prices i have gotten laptops and some accessories from there so they are nt scam. If u wanna know more about them call me on 08130135586
Re: Which Trusted Online Shopping Website Can I Buy A Laptop @ A Cheaper Rate? by Maleeq(m): 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2012
Knaruto: broda go to westcomputers.com.ng, they have great computers at affordable prices i have gotten laptops and some accessories from there so they are nt scam. If u wanna know more about them call me on 08130135586
Sounds to me you have personal interest in the site, else why should he call "you", an independent(?) reviewer of the site?
Re: Which Trusted Online Shopping Website Can I Buy A Laptop @ A Cheaper Rate? by onatisi(m): 7:50am On Jul 04, 2012
nayture: the most secured online sales are "ebay" they are trusted by all internet shoppers wink

ls is ebay really secured ?becos i have been hearin stories of scammers in ebay and amazon too.pls kindly educate us more aboutt these two sites
Re: Which Trusted Online Shopping Website Can I Buy A Laptop @ A Cheaper Rate? by onatisi(m): 7:55am On Jul 04, 2012
Johnnynash: can anybody in d house confirm if engr desmond ewomazino is a genuine laptop dealer
he claims to be, has any body bought laptop from him

no need confirming anything if you see the laptop physically with everything and you are ok .pay but dont send money to anyone on nl without seeing with ur two eyes and taking it instantly.this site is full of scammers
Re: Which Trusted Online Shopping Website Can I Buy A Laptop @ A Cheaper Rate? by Onyeara: 11:42am On Jul 04, 2012
have different types of laptops come to my shop at computer village.
have hp compact 250gb, 2g ram, w7, webcam for 60k
Re: Which Trusted Online Shopping Website Can I Buy A Laptop @ A Cheaper Rate? by Debeloved87(m): 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2012
Hey friend i av a fairly used zinox mini laptop for sale...with webcam, 3hours lasting battery just for #25,000...if u want it call me on 08132253255...goodluck
Re: Which Trusted Online Shopping Website Can I Buy A Laptop @ A Cheaper Rate? by Kericoo(m): 4:04am On Jul 11, 2012
I Heard people talking on how to buy laptop with 14k online with free shipping which is about $100, pls do any body av an idea ok dat?

1 Like

Re: Which Trusted Online Shopping Website Can I Buy A Laptop @ A Cheaper Rate? by Maleeq(m): 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2012
Kericoo: I Heard people talking on how to buy laptop with 14k online with free shipping which is about $100, pls do any body av an idea ok dat?
Be wary, most offers have been scams. Bet the site would ask you to pay with some eCurrency like "Liberty Reserve"? Those payment options are basically utilized by scammers as you basically have no way of getting intouch with them after you've made a payment: as against paying into a bank account.

Be very cautious: most people fall for the scams because of the ridiculous prices with "free shipping" offers. Pick a model of whatever laptop they are offering you and do your own search on the internet or stores around you. The real pricing range would tell you more about the scam for what it is.

Cheers bro!
Re: Which Trusted Online Shopping Website Can I Buy A Laptop @ A Cheaper Rate? by bman2003: 11:35pm On Jul 11, 2012
Kericoo: PLEASE IF YOU KNOW JUST HELP COS I DONT WANT TO BE A VICTIM OF SCAM O O
hey, i hv a paypal acct, ebay and amazon are reliable with paypal, cos i buy stuffs online also. inbox me b2much200329@yahoo.com
Re: Which Trusted Online Shopping Website Can I Buy A Laptop @ A Cheaper Rate? by mikkyangel(m): 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2012
Maleeq: "Ok, let me break it down. I may be wrong, but $200 is about ₦32,000. Average courier (international) shipping charges is about $2 per kg. Do the math: a laptop charges wont be less than $30 (₦5,000)

Thus, the effective cost of the laptop would be about ₦27,000. Even reasonable netbooks cost more. If indeed the laptop is new, then its specifications would be totally a write-off. "

Maleek, who told you u can buy new Laptops for $200? on Ebay? here are some used Laptops i just shipped to Nigeria which i bought from Ebay and Non of them is worth $200.....(i have bought over 50 laptops in the last 6months, and Ebay is the real deal"

Re: Which Trusted Online Shopping Website Can I Buy A Laptop @ A Cheaper Rate? by Maleeq(m): 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2012
mikkyangel:

Maleek, who told you u can buy new Laptops for $200? on Ebay? here are some used Laptops i just shipped to Nigeria which i bought from Ebay and Non of them is worth $200.....(i have bought over 50 laptops in the last 6months, and Ebay is the real deal"
Check the post I made that comment on. The guy said "BRAND NEW laptop plus shipping @ $200". Tell me ebay has that to offer! The cheap stuffs you bought are "tokunbos" and auctioned away by the owners. Perhaps you got to bid highest and you got it.

Even on the ebay site, there is an official warning:
Be careful, there are lots of rotten deals on eBay.
source: http://ebay.about.com/od/gettingstarted/a/gs_whatisebay.htm

So bro, that you were lucky to get a deal doesn't guarantee other would or you would later
Re: Which Trusted Online Shopping Website Can I Buy A Laptop @ A Cheaper Rate? by Lisa1: 9:36am On Jul 13, 2012
Great
Re: Which Trusted Online Shopping Website Can I Buy A Laptop @ A Cheaper Rate? by JASMEENJASSI(f): 11:41am On Jul 17, 2012
hey chek these laptops i hope you like these...!

http://technologysnip.com/category/laptops/
Re: Which Trusted Online Shopping Website Can I Buy A Laptop @ A Cheaper Rate? by HOTCASSY(f): 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2012
mikkyangel:

can u give more details please?my email is hotcassy_fire@yahoo.com
Re: Which Trusted Online Shopping Website Can I Buy A Laptop @ A Cheaper Rate? by Kericoo(m): 3:53am On Jul 20, 2012
Hia is also my email, i nd more explanatns and hw to oder for it pls= nicholasogb1990@gmail.com
Re: Which Trusted Online Shopping Website Can I Buy A Laptop @ A Cheaper Rate? by Kizyte(m): 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2013
Go to www. they are based in Lagos.
Re: Which Trusted Online Shopping Website Can I Buy A Laptop @ A Cheaper Rate? by simiolu1(m): 2:13am On Mar 26, 2013
mikkyangel:

Mikky, I have an ebay acct but no paypal acct is tied to it. I also wanna buy stuff and ship. How do I go abt it? Pls send a mail to deifilius1@gmail.com or simi_olu1@yahoo.com.
I'd really appreciate it. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Computer Science Or Engineering, Which Is Better / 5 Ways To Make Your Macbook Faster / ~~~> Skype <~~~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.