Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

What Re My Chances - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Re My Chances (930 Views)

I Studied Physics In Nigeria,what Ar My Chances Of Getting A Job In Australia? / He's In London Illegally, What Are His Chances? / What Are My Chances in Canada? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Re My Chances by ajile2: 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2007
hello house. please mine is a fresh case.i ve unconditional offer to study msc in uk. ve paid the 50percent required school fees. a mont6h accommodation fee. my sponsor is my brother,a CEO of 1yr plus logistic company that is doing well in lag.with good statement of account.my soon resumes 9th of jan. i intend to drop my appl by 10 dec. i don't inbtend to lie about anything. what i don't know is i hope my submission is not to late,is it wise to apply on my own or to go via agent.what re the necessary steps the house feel am omitting. please reply
Re: What Re My Chances by Vicjustice: 1:24pm On Nov 30, 2007
The time doesn't seem to me too late, you can still make it if your application condition is not complicated: though it's advisable to give enough time just in case of complications.
As for the "agent", i don't know any one who enjoys preferential favour from the embassy or one who has special power to influence a visa decision: As someone who's going to further his education abroad, i expect you're educated enough to handle such thing yourself, why would you even begin to think about "agent", by the way, who are the agents?
Re: What Re My Chances by ajile2: 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2007
@ vic justise.

thanks so much.
Re: What Re My Chances by PapaBrowne(m): 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2007
@POSTER
You would be pretty late by the 10th of december since the embassy would be having a christmas/New year break for maybe 2 weeks. Add that to the 21 working days required 4 the visa process and you'd see that its pretty late.
That notwithstanding, there is still hope.
I would suggest that you contact a reliable agent. For british student visas, the success ratio of the very reliable agents is very high compared to applying on your own.
Agencies like Global Education Consortuim, Lawrie Green Education, MOD Education etc are pretty good.
Re: What Re My Chances by bowa(m): 8:57am On Dec 03, 2007
I think you have it all.But i'll advice you to be careful about the informations you'll give in the application form.i believe you've met the requirements so you stand a better chance.i am only following wat u wrote.i wish u the best of luck,and if you feel you need an advice regards anything,do not hesitate to reach me on 07030138190 or visit my blog www.askbowa..com
Re: What Re My Chances by ajile2: 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2007
thanks bowa. l should give you a call soonest
Re: What Re My Chances by bowa(m): 10:50am On Dec 06, 2007
okay

(1) (Reply)

300, 000 Uk Visas Wrongly Issued / Nl Members Living In Ireland / Any Nigerian In Czech Republic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.