Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace (23233 Views)

Aregbesola Visits Ooni Ogunwusi, Squats In His Palace. See Photos / Emir Of Ibi Gave Melaye Fish At His Palace (Photos) / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by abiodunni: 11:22pm On Jun 30, 2012
benin kingdom is known for asewo business all over europe north africa and america.
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by gbogboti: 11:23pm On Jun 30, 2012
African presidents self! They make every village head feel so important! Mtschewwwwwwww
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 30, 2012
scopusng: “If you have a house and you are old and your children did not come to paint the house and somebody from outside came and painted it and decorate it for you. Will you leave that person? Once again, we are voting for Adams Oshiomhole.

[b]“As the Odionwere of Bini Kingdom, and I am speaking on behalf of the Oba, you are going to win. The Oracle has spoken. Anyone who disputes it or fights against the oracle, then let him fight on, we will wait and see the result.”

[/b]
Interesting peace
......Am scared....I didnt know we have Oracles on Nairaland.....
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 30, 2012
abiodunni: benin kingdom is known for asewo business all over europe north africa and america.
I heard so too....is it true ?
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 30, 2012
I expect the palace to deny this story within 24hrs.
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 30, 2012
gbogboti: African presidents self! They make every village head feel so important! Mtschewwwwwwww
They give them wings to fly.....na why we dey..where we dey....even Governors now...seek blessings of native lords before they win election...
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 30, 2012
I think they should have ran him out of Edo.

Wherever GEJ goes, he goes with his badluck. He be like say the dude na winch.
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by lacasa: 11:26pm On Jun 30, 2012
With all the "assassins" in Edo, one of them for shoot this slowpoke
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Beaf: 11:26pm On Jun 30, 2012
Rewind...

Desperation!
Anti-GEJ's, una de lie wella sha o! shocked shocked shocked shocked

[size=14pt]
The President was thereafter asked to proceed alone to the inner chambers to see the Oba while others, including the PDP Candidate, Maj-Gen Charles Aihiavbere (rtd), were asked to vacate the palace hall.
[/size]

http://247ureports.com/oba-shuns-airhiavbere-as-president-visits/
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 30, 2012
jason123:

Your FATHER!!!

Certainly, he is not a god but he does deserve the respect which you refuse to give him...its wrong...
Obas deserve my respect...not my worship...Sorry Oba of benin....forgive me....and give me a plot of land in your kingdom...
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Kenneth205(m): 11:29pm On Jun 30, 2012
Billyonaire: Who is Oba of Bini for God's sake......Is that a name of a native doctor ?...just axing..

Y0U ARE INSAME 4 DAT QUESTN...
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Mandelaguy(m): 11:29pm On Jun 30, 2012
Funny, I have been laughing since I read this thread. Imagine how desperately childish and petty anti GEJ camp can get. I still compiling lists of how low the haters can get.
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by manny4life(m): 11:30pm On Jun 30, 2012
That's the problem with democrazy, had Mr. President arrived Edo state without acknowledging the Oba, everyone will claim he was disrespectful. As much as the office of the Oba of Bini is highly respectful, I'm off the opinion that he should have set his differences aside and receive the president. Well, Mr. President should do what other presidents do when they're not welcome- play the ignorance card.
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by boyendowed(m): 11:31pm On Jun 30, 2012
Beaf: Desperation!
Anti-GEJ's, una de lie wella sha o! shocked shocked shocked shocked

[size=14pt][/size]

http://247ureports.com/oba-shuns-airhiavbere-as-president-visits/

These people sef.They conveniently left out this part.Some folks really hate Jonathan
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 30, 2012
boyendowed:

These people sef.They conveniently left out this part.Some folks really hate Jonathan

grin grin grin grin grin grin I hope you understand!
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 30, 2012
jason123:

He is the most respected monarch in Nigeria, at least, Southern Nigeria....just saying...
With what he did today, he is the last surviving monarch with self respect. Even the Ooni and Sultan have all been corrupted by greed for affiliation with corrupt politicians.

Whenever the pdp visits the palace, the Oba makes his stand clear in a subtle manner.
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by papulzil(m): 11:33pm On Jun 30, 2012
jude33084: I don't think that is true. He is the president of Nigeria and can see whoever he like.
as d GCFR, he has d right 2 see anobody or enter any meetings uninvited. Am nt supporting him buh I need 2 respect him as d president.
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 30, 2012
Kenneth205:

Y0U ARE INSAME 4 DAT QUESTN...
You sabi vex o......in my language Uba or Oba..means native doctor naw....chill....
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Mandelaguy(m): 11:34pm On Jun 30, 2012
The Oba who normally receives visitors to his palace personally yesterday asked the Iyase of Benin, Chief Sam Igbe to receive the delegation on his behalf while he stayed in his inner chambers.

In his prayers, the Iyase said “our son, the president came on a courtesy visit and after his visit, he should have a safe journey home.”

The President was thereafter asked to proceed alone to the inner chambers to see the Oba while others, including the PDP Candidate, Maj-Gen Charles Aihiavbere (rtd), were asked to vacate the palace hall. Did they read his part? The Oba can never disrespect the president( him de learn?)
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by manny4life(m): 11:34pm On Jun 30, 2012
lacasa: With all the "assassins" in Edo, one of them for shoot this slowpoke

Na wa o, see the level of hate, there's trouble o. Unfortunate thing is that not even the so-called assassins cannot kill him when he has non-smiling security aides around him. Don't mess with those Israeli security contractors, they will give you a run for your money. grin grin grin
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 30, 2012
Billyonaire: Obas deserve my respect...not my worship...Sorry Oba of benin....forgive me....and give me a plot of land in your kingdom...
If you really think you are bold, go spill this sh. It in benin and watch yourself get burnt to death in broad daylight with the police standing by.
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 30, 2012
Just thinking aloud....are Obas supposed to get more respects than Presidents ?
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by omenka(m): 11:39pm On Jun 30, 2012
jude33084: I don't think that is true. He is the president of Nigeria and can see whoever he like.
For that coment, with the powers vested in me by Seun, I hereby confer on u the title Odefolio 01 of Ndi Nairaland. Pple Roll out the drums and let's hear it for Odefolio 01! Bros I think ur species went the oda way during evolution...eyaaa embarassed

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 30, 2012
blink182: If you really think you are bold, go spill this sh. It in benin and watch yourself get burnt to death in broad daylight with the police standing by.
Are you serious ? Am becoming afraid of you Benin guyz o.....that means you respect Obas than presidents...that you publicly insult on Nairaland....its a pity..
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Rex123(m): 11:42pm On Jun 30, 2012

Some Monarchs can reject Τ̅☺  †ђξ president their tradition put nobody above them.
†ђξ Oba of Benin can decide Τ̅☺  and №† Τ̅☺  anybody irrespective of your social standing. That why U̶̲̥̅̊ can't find †ђξ Oba of Benin visiting anybody.
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by omenka(m): 11:43pm On Jun 30, 2012
Billyonaire: Just thinking aloud....are Obas supposed to get more respects than Presidents ?
Respect goes with personality and not office. He deserves to be FEARED more than the Oba but certainly not RESPECTED!
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 30, 2012
Billyonaire: Are you serious ? Am becoming afraid of you Benin guyz o.....that means you respect Obas than presidents...that you publicly insult on Nairaland....its a pity..
Sorry dude, I am not bini but I really wish I was. The 25 monarchs in my ethnicity would gladly stay under the sun for 3 hours to have a presidential hand shake. Bunch of useless attention seekers they are.

4 Likes

Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by stpat1(m): 11:45pm On Jun 30, 2012
Billyonaire: Just thinking aloud....are Obas supposed to get more respects than Presidents ?

The Imbe is just looking for cheap attention jare. I no get time for mumu jokes.
He's talking abt generating 1 watt as if he knows even the simplest method to generate electricity.
Pple that think they know all meanwhile but know nothing.
FYI Respect is EARNED and not attached to an Office. If GEJ is not d president who will even knw him, when he was deputy Gov and even till he was Gov sef Nobody knew him, so because he's now a President ppl should run from pillar to post to welcome him abi? Epka
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by osazyankee: 11:50pm On Jun 30, 2012
Billyonaire: Who is Oba of Bini for God's sake......Is that a name of a native doctor ?...just axing..

osanudazi gha mu eren yo ikebe vbe....for saying that to my king

y
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by alahamad(m): 11:52pm On Jun 30, 2012
I respect the Oba of Benin so much as I respect my Emir "Sarkin Sarakuna" Alh. Ado Bayero.....and I appreciate the subtle manner in which he must hav passed a message to the "crazy bunch" I.e. GEJ nd PDP at large....

I still find it difficult to believe that people still support PDP in anything whatsoever....NAIJA....
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by tunapawizzy: 11:53pm On Jun 30, 2012
[quote author=superior1][/quote] Lmfao..ofcourse dat idiot is one of d 40laptops peepu...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

RevolutionNow: Police Fire Tear Gas To Disperse Protesters At Surulere Stadium / Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria / Breaking!!! 158 Kidnapped Victims Reunite With Families In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.