Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

High Sat Score....the Surest Way To Get American Visa Through Scholarship - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / High Sat Score....the Surest Way To Get American Visa Through Scholarship (910 Views)

Register For TOEFL at the cheapest and Surest Prices!!! / Oversea Full Scholarship ( Register For Toefl, Gre, Sat, Act @ Affordable Price / Proffesional Examinations (toefl, Gmat, Sat Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

High Sat Score....the Surest Way To Get American Visa Through Scholarship by PRAISEPHS: 10:58am On Jul 01, 2012
I've come to discover that when one writes SAT exam and the person is able to score a high mark.Schools abroad(American schools to be precise) will definitely give you scholarship to come and study over there.Once you get your I-20 and scholarship letters from the schools,I bet you,if you apply for an american visa,they will definitely give you the visa once they discover you are traveling there on scholarship.I'm saying these things from experience.
But most people write this SAT exam but don't do well in it.The once that are able to get the visa are the people who can pay the extremely high school fees from their countries of residence(that is if they don't score marks that are too low).
Do you need this secret of scoring atleast 1300 and atmost 2200 in SAT exam then reach me on 08028632878.

(1) (Reply)

Study In Ukraine / ICAN CLASSES In Abuja / Unilag Diploma/foundation Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.