Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. (4319 Views)

Dangote Refinery Will Fetch $6bn Forex Yearly - CBN / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / A Business That Can Fetch Me Money Fast-fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. by hereanddere(m): 11:40am On Jul 01, 2012
Hello,
I sincerely need ideas on how to invest my little capital of 150,000 so i could at least get a regular income.
Thanks..
hereanddere@yahoo.com
Re: I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. by osamedia(m): 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2012
listen, take my advice and you go make ham sharp sharp, simply, open a small chop, make it, graphic design, photostarting,printing,lamination, and bulksms service.....all this moves hand in hands, na just straight profit, no doubt, i have been given people this kind of advice and they have been successful in acheiving it.
Re: I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. by hardasan(f): 8:10pm On Jul 01, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]i Suggest u invest in network marketing. Read Robert Kiyosaki's Business of the 21st century yo know why isaid so

1 Like

Re: I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. by hereanddere(m): 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2012
@Osamedia .. Can you give me some detail thru my email add... hereanddere@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. by chiefkpokp(m): 10:18pm On Jul 01, 2012
i sent you an email so check you box.
Re: I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. by Wealthyonos(m): 4:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
Use it to buy 100k to buy 3 female and 1 male goat. Use the remaining 50k for pen construction and other logistics. Come back to thank God after one year.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
open winnersbet.com agent. it pays. u wunt regret it. d 150k can b enof if u hav a space wia to stake ur games. bur if u dnt hav, it wunt b enof
Re: I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. by JamesSixtus: 9:03am On Jun 13, 2023
There are many profitable businesses you cab start that won't even coat you up to 150,000 naira.

I do advice people to venture into the online world.

The most profitable business now is to learn a very simple skill and then monetize it in the foreign market.

WHY?

Because you'll get paid in DOLLARS and then convert it to naira with the black market rate.

I can vouch for Video Creation and Editing because you can do it while you're still on your bed.

If you'll like to know more about how to create and edit high quality videos for high ticket companies and clients then use this link to send a message https:///mxxs37
hereanddere:
Hello,
I sincerely need ideas on how to invest my little capital of 150,000 so i could at least get a regular income.
Thanks..
hereanddere@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Money Transfer To Ghana / How To Produce Quality Paint... Free Training Here / Top 23 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.