Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1778505 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (696) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Dibiachukwu: 10:42pm On Aug 28, 2013
henrychubayo:

That guy is right. We are not talking of party here. He simply said that if such things like a big infrastructure were to be in North, you will clearly see okorocha there. We don't want to know the party anyone belongs to but we simply want our cities to develop. What imo governor is doing might have made him not to be speaking with the president and this is very bad cause for the development of the state. Let us leave party issues here and put the interest of the region first of all things. i guess he is not more intelligent than perter obi who is still not in the same party with the president but still appears wen the interest of the region is on ground. Remember that we need the federal government to build the INTERNATIONAL CARGO TERMINAL AT IMO STATE, but i wonder how such will be achieved with the attitude of the present governor. He is presently trying to put the state against all igbos in the name of politics. even the previous governor was in great touch with his igbo governors. Why do he tend to present things as if the state or himself is against all igbos? For not appearing in saturday event, he has certainly made fool of himself and no igbo person should support him
And now, he is also trying to kill Igbo babies; in the name of abortion law. What kind of rubbish is that? Is that what IMO people elected him to do?

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ubomez2yahooc: 8:56am On Aug 30, 2013
Fellow nairalanders yesterday was so quiet on this thread, no comments, views or analysis on any topic as regards developments in the south east. Anyway, Ethiopian flight 931 has just left Addis Ababa for Enugu about 20 minutes ago. On their website (Ethiopian Airlines) they have a nice picture of Enugu advertising their flights.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 30, 2013

Please o, does anybody know why the power has been out in Enugu East for the past week? My fridge is now used as a cupboard.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Longeria(m): 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
And now, he is also trying to kill Igbo babies; in the name of abortion law. What kind of rubbish is that? Is that what IMO people elected him to do?
My brother, see we Imolites mistakenly elect church of Satan member as governor, oooh my Gaaaad. I bet you, he will be the first governor in the country approve gay, then you will see nairaland hottest "pant" BEREM defending him while hopefully waiting to replace Nkiru sylvANUS as Okorocha's personal SEXcretary.

As far as God lives, it can never be worse than this.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ubomez2yahooc: 12:51pm On Aug 30, 2013
Flight 931 Ethiopian Airlines has just landed from Addis Ababa.It is a four hour flight compared to our sister state Lagos which is 5 hours.I also done a little research and found that a flight from Lagos to Addis Ababa is about N162,000 while from Enugu it is N178,000. In addition the airline uses a smaller aircraft for Enugu,a B737-800 while on the lagos route they use a Boeing 777-200. This is understandable as cost effectiveness is important at this early start, if the passenger levels at Enugu can be constant they will use a bigger aircraft as their deputy CEO had promised.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by nextexcel: 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2013
ubomez2@yahoo.c:
Flight 931 Ethiopian Airlines has just landed from Addis Ababa.It is a four hour flight compared to our sister state Lagos which is 5 hours.I also done a little research and found that a flight from Lagos to Addis Ababa is about N162,000 while from Enugu it is N178,000. In addition the airline uses a smaller aircraft for Enugu,a B737-800 while on the lagos route they use a Boeing 777-200. This is understandable as cost effectiveness is important at this early start, if the passenger levels at Enugu can be constant they will use a bigger aircraft as their deputy CEO had promised.
thanks for your updates nwanne.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by henrychubayo: 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2013
ubomez2@yahoo.c:

nice.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Longeria(m): 11:03am On Aug 31, 2013
Ndibgo ndewo nu ooo.........

Obu Longeria, Nwa afo IMO STATE, n'ekele.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 11:04am On Aug 31, 2013
Longeria: Ndibgo ndewo nu ooo.........

Obu Longeria, Nwa afo IMO STATE, n'ekele.
Nnoo Nwanne!!!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ikology(m): 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2013
@ Emene right now, Ethiopian airline just took off, amides cheers from onlookers
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by henrychubayo: 2:39pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ikology: @ Emene right now, Ethiopian airline just took off, amides cheers from onlookers

Like from wat u saw, how many passengers were on board coming and leaving? You estimate.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ikology(m): 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2013
henrychubayo:

Like from wat u saw, how many passengers were on board coming and leaving? You estimate.
wasn't really inside the airport.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ubomez2yahooc: 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2013
ETH930 flight from AIIA is now in Ethiopian airspace with 30 minutes to landing.One must note that Ethiopia is two hours ahead in time than Nigeria, so there it is nearly 20:00 (8pm). Some passengers will now wait on arrival for their connecting flights be it Dubai, China or Europe which could be several hours depending on the flight and arrive at their final destinations on Sunday.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 31, 2013

I am asking again, why has Enugu East been in darkness for the past week? PHCN why?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ubomez2yahooc: 5:50pm On Aug 31, 2013
Flight 930 has now landed in Addis Ababa after 4 hours and 4 minutes flight and crossing 3 countries, namely, Cameroon, Central African Republic and Sudan.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2013

Fûçk y'all and your Flight 930 and Flight 238 and Flight 666. I vent had light in two weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by kettykin: 11:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
SimonAndal:
Fûçk y'all and your Flight 930 and Flight 238 and Flight 666. I vent had light in two weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bros get a tiger generator and stop disturbing the forum

8 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by achi4u(m): 11:40pm On Aug 31, 2013
^^^
gringringrin

Do we look like NEPA/PHCN to him, tiger gen na around #12k and you get light cheesy
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 01, 2013
lol, i'd expect by now most of you would be aware that 'Simon Andal' does nothing but troll on most threads i.e diverting form the topic... I'd advise u guys leave him alone unless ofcourse u wish to engage him in a back and forth bickering for the next 3 pages! And trust me, he wont get tired.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by henrychubayo: 7:59am On Sep 02, 2013
I just hope our people will continue to patronize the airline of Ethiopia from now till november. But December is when they will start a daily flights to Enugu cause there will be much traffic of passengers. Still hoping much ppl are on the flight to Enugu this morning from addis ababa.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ubomez2yahooc: 9:12am On Sep 02, 2013
I can assure you that the airport will excel beyond our expectations. You must bear in my that the primary purpose of AIIA is to give travellers an option other than Lagos, Abuja or Port Harcourt.There is no longer the need to get a connecting flight to the East. You can now after your business trip in Dubai, China, Singapore or India board an Ethiopian flight to Addis Ababa and from there to Enugu. Buisnessmen in Onitsha, Aba, Port Harcourt will appreciate the change as it reduces expense and saves time.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Longeria(m): 10:02am On Sep 02, 2013
ubomez2@yahoo.c:
I can assure you that the airport will excel beyond our expectations. You must bear in my that the primary purpose of AIIA is to give travellers an option other than Lagos, Abuja or Port Harcourt.There is no longer the need to get a connecting flight to the East. You can now after your business trip in Dubai, China, Singapore or India board an Ethiopian flight to Addis Ababa and from there to Enugu. Buisnessmen in Onitsha, Aba, Port Harcourt will appreciate the change as it reduce
s expense and saves time.

A dream come true.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Longeria(m): 11:46am On Sep 02, 2013
It seems the national political power play has shifted from Rivers State to Anambra state. Imagine Obj insisting on installing Andy Uba, Atiku insisting on Soludo, Tinubu and Buhari gunning for Ngige. The question now is, which governor outside Igbo land with Igbo man as godfather? I'm a PDP died hard supporter, in this case I prefer Apga candidate, enough of these foreign gods.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by joeluv: 11:55am On Sep 02, 2013
Alwata pedestrian over head bridge and the Enugu underground inter change

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ubomez2yahooc: 12:26pm On Sep 02, 2013
Flight ETH931 just landed at AIIA from Addis Ababa.The return journey will be at 1330(1.30pm)today to arrive in Ethiopia at 2000(8pm).
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Emytexboy(m): 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2013
what about Nsukka town

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by B2mario(m): 7:46am On Sep 03, 2013
Odunnu: I think Obi is trying. I was at Akwaeze last month and if I wanted to sleep and drive, it wouldnt have been a big deal. Ok! Thats his LG I hear, but generally, he's doing something cheesy Its that Abia dude I still dont know what he's up to.
that man is doing well more than peter obi oooo, only that pple hate him and dont want to support any good thing from him. Please visit Abia without bias mind then compare it with your state. Abia is far neater than anambra and NDDC is also trying for the state. And Aba and umuahia is well planned and advanced than onitsha and awka, lets be sincere for once, then Abiriba is a small london. Pls permit me to open a thread on umuahia, then Aba and abiriba. I'll show both the good and bad just like spyder.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Emperoh(m): 9:15am On Sep 03, 2013
B2 mario: that man is doing well more than peter obi oooo, only that pple hate him and dont want to support any good thing from him. Please visit Abia without bias mind then compare it with your state. Abia is far neater than anambra and NDDC is also trying for the state. And Aba and umuahia is well planned and advanced than onitsha and awka, lets be sincere for once, then Abiriba is a small london. Pls permit me to open a thread on umuahia, then Aba and abiriba. I'll show both the good and bad just like spyder.

I don't think you need a permission for the bolded.
Please go ahead and open. We will all converge and analyse findings
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by IGBOSON1: 9:34am On Sep 03, 2013
Emperoh:

I don't think you need a permission for the bolded.
Please go ahead and open. We will all converge and analyse findings

^^^I for one would be interested to see what he has to show for Aba in particular!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ubomez2yahooc: 10:10am On Sep 03, 2013
I agree with you especially as regards Aba. In my view Peter Obi and Sullivan Chime are the best governors the south east have produced in the last twenty years. Theodore Orji comes a distant third in terms of redeveloping Abia state. The infrastructure built by the late Sam Mbakwe has all but crumbled and Aba is a complete shadow of what it was in the 1980s.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 10:22am On Sep 03, 2013
I'll like to see what Nsukka town looks like. Pls can someone help out. Pls no pictures of UNN oo.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 10:23am On Sep 03, 2013
ubomez2@yahoo.c:
I agree with you especially as regards Aba. In my view Peter Obi and Sullivan Chime are the best governors the south east have produced in the last twenty years. Theodore Orji comes a distant third in terms of redeveloping Abia state. The infrastructure built by the late Sam Mbakwe has all but crumbled and Aba is a complete shadow of what it was in the 1980s.
Is this a joke?

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (696) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.