Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:30 AM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1765098 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (693) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 11:32am On Nov 18, 2014
Unemadu:
Rice farm in obinagu ezeagu lga. I guess its the songhai initiatve.

Operation feed the nation grin

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by winniz: 11:33am On Nov 18, 2014
chinasaekperem9:
When I see comments like this I rest my case for lack of what to write as the most sensible has been said already. A million likes. Chino is sick

The reason why all Igbo posters here should avoid Chino and his multiple handles 4 us to have peace here.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 11:37am On Nov 18, 2014
I heard that Roban stores just opened another heavy departmental stores at Agbani road Enugu. I will go shopping there in the weekend and promise lots of pictures right here.

6 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Unemadu: 11:38am On Nov 18, 2014
spyder880:

Thank you bro, I feel fulfilled to see this thread get to this point despite the huge setback via the data loss. But we are never going to give up, our cities are growing and its our duty to water the gardens.

I will keep on shooting with my camera, bringing the good, the bad and the horribly ugly cheesy

Long live Enugu state!

Keep shooting, we dey ur back
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Unemadu: 11:41am On Nov 18, 2014
spyder880:
I heard that Roban stores just opened another heavy departmental stores at Agbani road Enugu. I will go shopping there in the weekend and promise lots of pictures right here.

They are smart investors!!

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 11:47am On Nov 18, 2014
Unemadu:

!
They are smart investors!!

Very smart bro, they left Abakaliki road for independence layout to avoid shoprite. They are now targeting the distant unreached in the other part of Enugu south. Smart move! grin
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by tsolz1200: 11:49am On Nov 18, 2014
omoreminder2:

i want to understand what really is happening here. Chino was one battle vehicle that no Yoruba could contain on nairaland. Why did he cross over? What exactly is the pact he has with them?

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by tsolz1200: 11:51am On Nov 18, 2014
GeneralObasanjo:
I have warned you to address general chino with respect.

Okies, start the picture posting wherever you so wish and be ready to pay the prize here and now.

Anybody that talks ill of general chino will go down.

cheesy cheesy please general where is collynzo9 the drunkard cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 11:53am On Nov 18, 2014
Roban stores Independence layout, Enugu.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by tsolz1200: 11:53am On Nov 18, 2014
OkijaAmaka:
Are those pics actually of Dozzy and Collynzo, i dont even believe those pics because i know how they operate, they are people that force falsehood to be accepted by constantly overfloggin it.
They will get pics from FB, form a name coined from your handle and started repeating it till everybody in NL believe its you.
They said Collynzo is Collins Amadi, one said am Chibueze Mmadu because of Buddah Monk, one said am Amaka Emmanuel because of OkijaAmaka...lol.
Tomorrow now one will say am one thing and they will be using Vuvuzela to blow it across the community.

I kno their modus operandi so no need to trip.

Come and lie down here

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 11:55am On Nov 18, 2014
More city maintenance works in Enugu cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by tsolz1200: 11:56am On Nov 18, 2014
Hhahaha. Where are the flatti.es threatening Gen Chino, lazy pvnks. If I see any chino's pix on this thread, I won't mind posting pictures of the OP undecided mi o raye iranu
GeneralObasanjo:
Collynzo will not survive it this time because our men have already connected his sister on whatapps chat. Its just a matter of time before we score the goal.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 11:57am On Nov 18, 2014
More road demarcating pads.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
I saw Sullivan himself painting this house grin grin grin
Don't mind me jare, but I just love their attention to detail.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by tsolz1200: 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
GeneralObasanjo:
Let us leave them to enjoy their thread but we shall be back whenever they cause problem or call General Chino's name here or refer to him in whatever guise or otherwise.

Holster your weapons and return to base.

Get in contact with your DIVISION for update and satelite feeds.

SIGN

GOC101 Mechanized Division
ok General

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
Innoson motors and Enugu transport ministry, a partnership that works.

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
We have it all in Enugu, if you are married please remove your eyes grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by IGBOSON1: 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
spyder880:
I saw Sullivan himself painting this house grin grin grin
Don't mind me jare, but I just love their attention to detail.

^^^Looks nice, but they shouldn't overdo it.....it's looking a bit too busy as it is!

Hope they've started the landscaping in and around the secretariat area that we complained about a few weeks ago!

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
Once again, the Akanu Ibiam international airport, international terminal building, Emene, Enugu.

8 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by omoreminder2: 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
GeneralObasanjo:
Let us leave them to enjoy their thread but we shall be back whenever they cause problem or call General Chino's name here or refer to him in whatever guise or otherwise.

Holster your weapons and return to base.

Get in contact with your DIVISION for update and satelite feeds.

SIGN

GOC101 Mechanized Division

Chino is this what you have become? You are now eating and drinking with bats? What a shame Chinonso......

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by IGBOSON1: 12:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
spyder880:

^^^Looks like some of those buses need to either go for maintenance or are due for replacement!......Anything worth doing is worth doing well!

Even the electronic destination display on the front of the bus has broken down and they've not bothered to fix it!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by millionaireman: 12:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
spyder880:
Love Enugu on the move!!!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OreMI22: 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
Congratulations to the good, the bad and the ugly that helped us to reach 300 Pages of good news!!!

I was trying to be the one that reached the 300th page first!

Please enjoy this feat with styl plus 4 years!

The lyrics fit exactly our tortured history here in this thread.
Making progress in spite of the many odds, we managed to bring Enugu state and the SE into global reckoning!

Baba God, our case, na by your grace !!! Na by your grace we do am ooo! Thank you God o!

[size=14pt]We still dey oo ![/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzFIAcWmdFE&index=16&list=PL81ECAA9097BBD183

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by tsolz200: 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2014

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OreMI22: 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^Looks nice, but they shouldn't overdo it.....it's looking a bit too busy as it is!

Hope they've started the landscaping in and around the secretariat area that we complained about a few weeks ago!

@ bolded,

Hopefully, they should have started planting flowers and trees around the new secretariat. Else, it will be another tragic case of a magnificent edifice lying bare around red soil and looking desolate. Typical Nigerian standard of mocking our costly buildings by denying them landscaping after all the hard work in building them..

Nothing beautifies a building as proper landscaping, not even the color painted will make an edifice as beautiful and the landscaping around it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (693) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.