Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (592) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1774602 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) ... (694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ofuzo: 2:17am On Dec 28, 2018
Ofuzo:

Shut your mouth. Enugu and ebonyi state are better than anything you have in anambra state.
You and your dumb governor obiano have failed the people of anambra state.

Word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by NaijaFutbol: 2:50am On Dec 28, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Is like something is wrong with you.

Don't bring omanbala into your madness, we have no such time.

Are we mates with ebonyi to be equating them with us...

when omanbala was on 276 degree of development, ebonyi were still hewers of wood and drawers of water....

Concentrate on your enugu and ebonyi and keep omanbala out of ur madness pls.

Also fold that your unity and put it in your pocket....inukwa unity...

What has anambra and enugu man has in common.....absolutely nothing...

What has anambra and ebonyi has in common......outrightly nothing.......where is this unity coming....

Gov obiano should step up his game one more.....to tell this guys that we are outrightly different people....

Kedu ihe di ifa....na mmadu aga anu mmiri togbo iko....on an unfounded unity.......

Enugu has their language, ebonyi has their own....so how did anambra join ur analysis.

Omanbala turu ilu si na onye mara be o wuru aru, ochiri ogodo ya.......uchichi si kama anwuru ga akwu ya na isi, ochcihi gbaa uzo yana dinta jiri gba osoo.

Atuoro omara omara...omara...Atuoro ofeke....ofeye isi na ofia....

Face your state oga.

To the level of your maturity, you are correct.
When we share beauty of Anambra, come an beat us.

NEXT!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by NaijaFutbol: 2:53am On Dec 28, 2018
basilo10I:
Basilo101, please come back here, this is now our new playing ground. You must learn by force because we are ready to cut you to size. cheesy

I feel your pain bro. Anything Igbo development gives you heart ache.

Having creating a similar username, you are so confused with your numerous monikers, you even had to quote "yourself"?

Ndo nwanne. Las las, you go dey ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by basilo10I: 5:33am On Dec 28, 2018
What is this one yapping?

[s]
NaijaFutbol:

feel your pain bro. Anything Igbo development gives you heart ache.
Having creating a similar username, you are so confused with your numerous monikers, you even had to quote "yourself"?
Ndo nwanne. Las las, you go dey ok
[/s]
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 28, 2018
Ofuzo:

Shut your mouth. Enugu and ebonyi state are better than anything you have in anambra state.
You and your dumb governor obiano have failed the people of anambra state.

Lolzzzz

No sane human being have time to discuss trash.
We don't have time, just count anambra out in any of una delusions.

Anyi achoghi...

As for my governor, he is living upto expectations of omanbala and he will do more.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 28, 2018
NaijaFutbol:

To the level of your maturity, you are correct.
When we share beauty of Anambra, come an beat us.

NEXT!

You have been warned, face your state coz the nuisance enugu and ebonyi is constituting in anambra is getting out of hand.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 28, 2018
Xander85:
These bastard/s have infested this thread!

I don't know why the moderators allow these scum to derail Igbo-themed threads! Or are they all non-Igbo?

The question should be directed to u@bolded.

I am an igbo man.

Who are you
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Xander85: 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
Osagyefo98:

The question should be directed to u@bolded.

I am an igbo man.

Who are you

I know exactly who you are....or should i say what you are! You're that thing with multiple monikers whose sole aim is to cause division in all Igbo-themed threads with a view to derailing and ultimately killing them!

The fact you think Ndigbo can only be found within the geographical space delineated for us by Gowon in 1967 says all that needs to be said about you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
Xander85:

I know exactly who you are....or should i say what you are! You're that thing with multiple monikers whose sole aim is to cause division in all Igbo-themed threads with a view to derailing and ultimately killing them!

The fact you think Ndigbo can only be found within the geographical space delineated for us by Gowon in 1967 says all that needs to be said about you!

We don't cause division or derail igbo thread.....rather you and your fellow brothers are the ones planting seed of disunity in igboland.

Your political elites has sent most of you out to make sure there is no unity in igboland...we are aware and know when such meetings were held....i only blame the ignorant once who defend u without actually knowing your mission is to destablize, causing disunity and enhance distrust in igboland.

The earlier you remove yourself entirely from igbo issues the better for you. The earlier you disassociate yourself from igbo matters the better for you.

One day u will incure the wrath of amadioha on yourself.

What happened to rivers state? Is that not where u from? Or are u not aware? Why are u so concerned in other matters when rivers state is on fire or is it not ur businness. You can deceive others but not us.

Face rivers state....

Face your ethnic group and leave igbos alone.
It is because of people like you that igbos have not know peace.

Stare clear of igbo affairs and face your ethnic group or tribe....

Ada agwa ochi nti na-agha esu.....
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Xander85: 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
Osagyefo98:

We don't cause division or derail igbo thread.....rather you and your fellow brothers are the ones planting seed of disunity in igboland.

Your political elites has sent most of you out to make sure there is no unity in igboland...we are aware and know when such meetings were held....i only blame the ignorant once who defend u without actually knowing your mission is to destablize, causing disunity and enhance distrust in igboland.

The earlier you remove yourself entirely from igbo issues the better for you. The earlier you disassociate yourself from igbo matters the better for you.

One day u will incure the wrath of amadioha on yourself.

What happened to rivers state? Is that not where u from? Or are u not aware? Why are u so concerned in other matters when rivers state is on fire or is it not ur businness. You can deceive others but not us.

Face rivers state....

Face your ethnic group and leave igbos alone.
It is because of people like you that igbos have not know peace.

Stare clear of igbo affairs and face your ethnic group or tribe....

Ada agwa ochi nti na-agha esu.....

So mention ways in which i've been a destabilising influence on Igbo -themed threads!

What in your view makes someone from say Nnewi Igbo and someone from Ndoni non-Igbo? Are you determining who is or isn't Igbo based on the carving up of Igboland in 1967 by Gowon and his evil enablers?

Why are you desperate for me to jettison my Igbo identity and take on one (Rivers State) given to me by 'one Nigeria'?

Why are you (and your numerous other alternate monikers) so uncomfortable with my presence on these threads, and ALWAYS advising that i leave and 'face Rivers state'? Could it be because i seem to be the only one that's clued-on to your vile mission?

You've ruined the Pan-Igbo thread, and i've called you out on it! Now you've turned your diseased attention to the Anambra and Enugu threads....always posting old disgusting pics of Igbo cities and trying to set one Igbo state/person against another!

You're one sad pathetic excuse for a human being, and your case would be even more dire if you're actually Igbo.....but i doubt you are!

It's the moderators that are allowing you to get away with all this nonsense!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2018
Xander85:

So mention ways in which i've been a destabilising influence on Igbo -themed threads!

What in your view makes someone from say Nnewi Igbo and someone from Ndoni non-Igbo? Are you determining who is or isn't Igbo based on the carving up of Igboland in 1967 by Gowon and his evil enablers?

Why are you desperate for me to jettison my Igbo identity and take on one (Rivers State) given to me by 'one Nigeria'?

Why are you (and your numerous other alternate monikers) so uncomfortable with my presence on these threads, and ALWAYS advising that i leave and 'face Rivers state'? Could it be because i seem to be the only one that's clued-on to your vile mission?

You've ruined the Pan-Igbo thread, and i've called you out on it! Now you've turned your diseased attention to the Anambra and Enugu threads....always posting old disgusting pics of Igbo cities and trying to set one Igbo state/person against another!

You're one sad pathetic excuse for a human being, and your case would be even more dire if you're actually Igbo.....but i doubt you are!

It's the moderators that are allowing you to get away with all this nonsense!

One might begin to think that there exist an iota of truth from your post....

Oh yes...nnewi is an igboland domiciled in anambra, is undisputable and no one will argue with in the entire country. There igboness is not question or brought to ridicule of any sort. They speak igbo, have igbo culture and have igbo agenda at heart....in all they are proud of been igbo......

But your own is a total of this virtues.....who believes or will believe you are igbo if not nnamdi kanu and his fellow lunatics....you don't speak igbo, nothing near igbo culture, igbo agenda is the least in ur circles and of course I don't balme u guys coz since u guys are not igbo there is no need propagating what u are not.......where nnewi don't live in denial...u guys live in denial.....and there has never been any hsitory saying ndoni are igbos...

Stop deceiving vast nairalander readers...stop misleading the public....

There is no need for you to be in any pan igbo thread, no justifiable reason at all....even the enugu thread.

And let me quickly deflate the lies u just peddled against me of shutting down anambra thread...I never imagined such lies could come from a pit of hell and this is the exact reason you are on igbo thread to spread unfounded lies and cause havoc....

Ndigbo turu ilu si na aturu amaghi agba egwu, mana akuru egwu bata be ya, omaghi agba owuba ya owuba......u can't come here with ur evil missions without be checked mated.

Agwa agadi nwanyi wopu ihe di ya na ime, o dika aga ata isi..ya.

Be guided...stop ur mission and stop spreading lies.

Here is an igbo group for igbos not for stranger...@u.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 28, 2018
basilo101:
Are these vullagers still disturbing? ?

Develop ur state and come back for a reply

Am done with u....

When a state is ruled by a man suffering from stomach obesity, the citizens behaves like lunatics.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
basilo101:
We understand that clueless obiano can't provide security so wr go and rob them and bring the money back for oringo in enugu

Obiano is living up to expectations and we love him for that.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by micchi(m): 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
basilo10I:
Enugu people are bunch of illiterates who knows next to nothing. They don't even have ordinary school in Enugu

. is not all that born Igbo is truly Igbo a true Igbo man will not discriminate against his fellow Igbo man we need total unity to excel higher in the hand of our oppressors

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by hammerFC: 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
basilo10I:
Enugu is a failed state. This is the situation in that jungle. What is illiterate Ugwuanyi doing with security votes

AFONJA ADMIN, GROW UP SMALL.

(1) (2) (3) ... (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) ... (694) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.