Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1778518 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (696) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2012
spyder880: Back to Enugu, along the express at Amechi town. Is there any reason why these guys are lining up this road will tall blocks of flats?, this area resembles Onitsha.
By Amaechi do you mean Amaechi, Awkunanaw? Is that the Enugu-Port-hacourt expressway?

I like the slow and steady progress that Enugu is making. I can imagine that town in like 10 years time.

I hope to move there someday.

Spyder, Jisike...we're waiting for the airport pics.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2012
afam4eva:
By Amaechi do you mean Amaechi, Awkunanaw? Is that the Enugu-Port-hacourt expressway?

I like the slow and steady progress that Enugu is making. I can imagine that town in like 10 years time.

I hope to move there someday.

Spyder, Jisike...we're waiting for the airport pics.

Yes, along the express at Amaechi Awkunanaw be anyicheesy
Be quick to move in small small now to secure lands, in ten years time you could be begging to buy one plot for N50 million cheesy grin
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 4:06pm On Nov 24, 2012
spyder880:

Yes, along the express at Amaechi Awkunanaw be anyicheesy
Be quick to move in small small now to secure lands, in ten years time you could be begging to buy one plot for N50 million cheesy grin
lol grin

The thing is that my grand father has acres of land on that expressway so land will not be an issue for me.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 24, 2012
@ spyder nwanne, why do u always choose night hours to upload your pics?? Ibudi onye nmuo Lols( no offense meant oo). Still waiting for the pics.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 4:49pm On Nov 24, 2012
Abagworro: Enugu state is not the 'pride of the east' and can never be. Nri Priest I support you on this period. There is nothing landmark or significant in enugu to warrant the call 'the pride of the east'. I have since dissociated IMO state from this, we are not part of their so called 'pride'. Its the pride of Enugu state people and not SE. I for one and many other Igbos cannot be proud of enugu state when we are out of the East. Period
Hoe come you use this particular moniker when commenting on this thread...Anyways, i think we've exhausted this issue of pride. Let's not derail this thread.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ACM10: 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2012
Abagworro: Enugu state is not the 'pride of the east' and can never be. Nri Priest I support you on this period. There is nothing landmark or significant in enugu to warrant the call 'the pride of the east'. I have since dissociated IMO state from this, we are not part of their so called 'pride'. Its the pride of Enugu state people and not SE. I for one and many other Igbos cannot be proud of enugu state when we are out of the East. Period
This Abagworro looks like Chino's hackjob. I saw Chino a while ago loitering here without commenting. Only to switch to Abagworro monikker and comment on the thread. Abagwo[b]rr[/b]o, why not comment with Abagwo[b]r[/b]o monikker?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ACM10: 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2012
^
grin grin grin
He is Chino! Can someone prompt Abagworo to confirm this id?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 5:11pm On Nov 24, 2012
INNO18: @ spyder nwanne, why do u always choose night hours to upload your pics?? Ibudi onye nmuo Lols( no offense meant oo). Still waiting for the pics.

grin lol, as a construction site worker, I am always on the field or working at houses. Either that or I am driving or travelling in between sites. It is almost impossible to settle down and start loading pictures in the morning/afternoon hours.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 5:14pm On Nov 24, 2012
ACM10: ^
grin grin grin
He is Chino! Can someone prompt Abagworo to confirm this id?
I'm thinking so too. I have to alert "Abagworo" to confirm.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by londoner: 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2012
Enugu is looking really nice on some of those photos, a nice sane place to visit and even live. I think the next time I go to Nigeria, I will not only visit Abuja as usual, I will also try and visit Enugu, Akwa Ibom and Calabar.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2012
londoner: Enugu is looking really nice on some of those photos, a nice sane place to visit and even live. I think the next time I go to Nigeria, I will not only visit Abuja as usual, I will also try and visit Enugu, Akwa Ibom and Calabar.

Sure nwanne, and you can order some local dishes, drinks as you enjoy our various entertainment centers, welcome in advance.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Abagworo(m): 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2012
Abagworro:

Maybe you think am bluffing. Am among the people that condanme anything or anybody's, attempt to draw SE to the mud. So on this one I maintain my position and subscribe fully to Nri Priest. I will always stand by the truth like I have always done. I will implore you to go back on this thread maybe around pages 50-53 and see where I have settled it with Afam4eva

A case of cyber identity theft.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2012
afam4eva:
lol grin

The thing is that my grand father has acres of land on that expressway so land will not be an issue for me.

Bros, remember me in your kingdom. Please dash me only one plot o cheesy
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2012
Abagworo:

You don't mean it...
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ACM10: 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2012
Abagworo:

I talk am. grin grin grin Chino is the worst cyber-thug we have on this forum. He is our own equivalent of Fstranger.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2012
Abagworo:

^^^So how come it took you this long to confirm our doubts about that imposter ?; his writing style sounded too crude and crass to be you.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by henrychubayo: 5:42pm On Nov 24, 2012
Where are the airport pictures nah? I go vex ooo.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 5:46pm On Nov 24, 2012
henrychubayo: Where are the airport pictures nah? I go vex ooo.

I think it will be ready by 11pm this night, the oldman photographer is still 'washing' it grin you know I use a 1963 model photobox, the type that is mounted with legs, just be patient.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by chino24: 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2012
ACM10:
I talk am. grin grin grin Chino is the worst cyber-thug we have on this forum. He is our own equivalent of Fstranger.

This will be my first and last warning to you. You cannot pass entire day without mentioning my name? Why is that? Will you always link me to anything somebody covertly did online? If Abagworo decides to use a fake ID to convey his mind and later denies it, you will still blame chino. When you have family problem it will be chino. Listen man, I have invited you to my office, but you chose not to come. But I will track you down my own way.

Stop looking for my trouble little man. STOP MENTIONING MY ID ANYWHERE. If you have scores to settle with me, meet me at new fed. sec. Awka. Contact me via this email for direction: chino.dyke@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2012
chino24:

This will be my first and last warning to you. You cannot pass entire day without mentioning my name? Why is that? Will you always link me to anything somebody covertly did online? If Abagworo decides to use a fake ID to convey his mind and later denies it, you will still blame chino. When you have family problem it will be chino. Listen man, I have invited you to my office, but you chose not to come. But I will track you down my own way.

Stop looking for my trouble little man. STOP MENTIONING MY ID ANYWHERE. If you have scores to settle with me, meet me at new fed. sec. Awka. Contact me via this email for direction: chino.dyke@yahoo.com
lolssss, you realy sound like a secret agent. What you mean by 'track you down'?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Whitehorse: 6:18pm On Nov 24, 2012
spyder880:

I think it will be ready by 11pm this night, the oldman photographer is still 'washing' it grin you know I use a 1963 model photobox, the type that is mounted with legs, just be patient.

@Spyder880,
please do, i'm keen on seeing the airport, the last time i was in the country (Easter 2012), Enugu airport looked like a poor man's construction site with manual labourers and i was sorely disappointed.

I do hope its looking much better now.

For all those fighting about which city in the east is the best, its really a shame how childish you've all behaved, very juvenile, a show of the "pull him down" syndrome.

Why can't we rejoice with those that rejoice, without being petty? If you disgree with the title (note i said title) of the thread, kindly go open another one. Lets stop behaving like crabs in Nigeria, always trying to rise above somebody else by pulling him/her down. There is enough space at the top for everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ACM10: 7:06pm On Nov 24, 2012
chino24:

hahahahaha grin grin
You must be a joker and you must be laughing your ar.se off for issuing an impotent threat on the internet. Well, I see your comment as a lame attempt at cracking a joke.

Chino, I have told you before that I can only meet you on one condition. The condition is that you stop denigrating other Igbo states and start treating them with respect. I will be willing to arrange for a meeting with you within one month of noticing an attitudinal change in you.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Abagworo(m): 7:19pm On Nov 24, 2012
chino24:

What you did is uncalled for. You created a new "Abagworro" moniker to make it seem as though I'm against the truth which everyone knows I can never be. Enugu is the pride of East and Nigeria. It is one of the few livable places we have and we should be proud of that.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by passion007: 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2012
Woke shi na ihe di mma adigho ya mma, oguwa anu n'oku, nkita kpuraa...okpomekwe!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by salam001(m): 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2012
passion007: Woke shi na ihe di mma adigho ya mma, oguwa anu n'oku, nkita kpuraa...okpomekwe!
is this owerri or afikpo?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 24, 2012
[/color]So sick and Tired of this comparisms going on. For goodness sake if you dont like this thread, it's title or it's contents why dont you just quit reading it.[color=#000099][color=#990000]So sick and Tired of this comparisms going on. For goodness sake if you dont like this thread, it's title or it's contents why dont you just quit reading it.[/color][color=#990000][/color] I Swear to Amadioha that anybody that once again try's to derail this thread with some baseless arguements whether from my homestate of Anambra or sister state of Enugu, will feel the full wrath of my vocal and verbal trashing. Trust me you wont like it. You are warned!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:35pm On Nov 24, 2012
van bonattel:

Obi is the best governor in the world and I just saw it on Al jazeera news that he won the best governor in the world. My annoyance with him is why he passed a law banning anybody from taking the pictures of all the projects he has been commisioning everyday. Three year in jail. It is on CNN now, the international airPOT he just built at uppea iwekka grin grin grin

But he has won the award of the best performing governor and Okonjo has hailed him somany times. Isn't it ? How many times has Chime being recognized by UN,EU,WHO and other international organizations like Obi. I like that you laughing now but time will tell how long you will keep laughing. Ife na ato nwata amu ya emesia guo ya akwa.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Onlytruth(m): 9:47pm On Nov 24, 2012
Spyder880 thanks for all the pictures. Enugu has never let us down. I'm truly grateful to Chime for opening up Enugu for real development.
His tenure will encourage the next governor to aim higher.

Waiting (with the rest of my brothers) for the airport pictures. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (696) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.