Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (650) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1774022 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) ... (694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ofodirinwa: 5:35am On Mar 06, 2022
objpmb:

Orlu Senatorial zone of Imo state and Ihiala LGA of Anambra state are the Sambisa Forest of Alaigbo now. These places are no go areas. It is so sad. The people of Lilu in Ihiala LGA have all deserted the town leaving only criminals there. The military and Police are scared stiff to go there. It is a shame. This is no more the Igbos and Igboland I used to know.

fake account
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by collagiatepaper: 6:18am On Mar 06, 2022
I am from nsukka and enugu is the worst and most insecure state in the southeast and southsouth.

Elvis778:

Y'all just come on here to claim you are from Nsukka why saying complete opposite of what's happening, as it is, Enugu is still the safest state in South East, even with the recent bad news we've been getting, the east is really unsafe now, Nd anything u are seeing here, check other states and you will see it's worse there.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Elvis778(m): 8:28am On Mar 06, 2022
collagiatepaper:
I am from nsukka and enugu is the worst and most insecure state in the southeast and southsouth.

Your opinion
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by collagiatepaper: 9:06am On Mar 06, 2022
Elvis778:

Your opinion

You opinion
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ShaoIin77: 9:31am On Mar 06, 2022
Enugu is a glorified village, Ugwuanyi failed woefully without any project in almost 8yrs.

Awka international convention centre, the best and biggest in igboland

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ShaoIin77: 10:02am On Mar 06, 2022
This is the first time southeast is getting a truly international standard airport fitted with lifts/escalators, longest runway, tallest control tower, water treatment, clinic, etc. This was built by a state governor in 15 months. What has your governor done with your state allocation?

Pictures: Anambra international airport

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by boyfrank: 10:55am On Mar 06, 2022
Please u guys should stop replying those nitwits doing comparisons of igbo states. They are losers who have failed in life.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Charlesdonald(m): 10:57am On Mar 06, 2022
ShaoIin77:
This is the first time southeast is getting a truly international standard airport fitted with lifts/escalators, longest runway, tallest control tower, water treatment, clinic, etc. This was built by a state governor in 15 months. What has your governor done with your state allocation? No

Pictures: Anambra international airport
wow this is lovely

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ShaoIin77: 12:30pm On Mar 06, 2022
Do you have more pictures of him? Basil if you like open 1000 monikers, you would still be exposed. Nwa nsukka. Na me fit you. Lol

[s]
objpmb:

Shaolin 77, Leicestercamper, Globemoney the same person insulting everyone here is exposed. Here is his picture
[/s]

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ShaoIin77: 12:47pm On Mar 06, 2022
He told you the bitter truth, Enugu is a cursed backward useless worthless shithole state without security

Elvis778:

Y'all just come on here to claim you are from Nsukka why saying complete opposite of what's happening, as it is, Enugu is still the safest state in South East, even with the recent bad news we've been getting, the east is really unsafe now, Nd anything u are seeing here, check other states and you will see it's worse there.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Elvis778(m): 12:50pm On Mar 06, 2022
ShaoIin77:
He told you the bitter truth, Enugu is a cursed backward useless worthless shithole state without security

Second account spotted, this is 2022, if you are still immature then you are cursed.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ShaoIin77: 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2022
Elvis778:

Second account spotted, this is 2022, if you are still immature then you are cursed.

I am not the same guy
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ShaoIin77: 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2022
Envious bitter miscreants. This is Awka International convention centre, the best in Nigeria. Let us see una own ICC. Anambra is the leader and best state in igboland . There's nothing you miscreants can do about it

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ShaoIin77: 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2022
Anambra international airport is another reason they are envious and bitter. Their own airport is like motorpark while Anambra international airport is the highest international standard with mult level terminal building with lifts, escalators, longest runway, tallest control tower, water treatment plant, clinic, etc.

Anambra international airport is the international gateway to the Eastern Nigeria. Na me fit una

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ShaoIin77: 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2022
With the Anambra International airport, ndi enugu now have the rare opportunity to use escalators and lifts at airport.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by objpmb: 8:27pm On Mar 06, 2022
ShaoIin77:

Cursed bastard son of a bitch who doesn't even know his mother! This Shaolin77 keeps mutating into different variants (names) such Globemoney, Leicestercamper, Collegiatepaper like Covid 19 and he jumps from Anambra Thread to Imo, Enugu and Ebonyi insulting everybody. I doubt if he is Igbo. His manner of writing is the same including on facebook. Because I exposed his profile picture on Facebook, he changed it to Rotimi Amaechi's picture. As soon as I joined this Nairaland forum, I noticed his evil inclination IMMEDIATELY. Below is the son of a bitch pictures

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ShaoIin77: 8:51pm On Mar 06, 2022
Objpmb, Enugu is a glorified village and the worst state capital in Nigeria. Enugu is cursed, no wonder ordinary drinking water is a challenge. See where they source for drinking water in Enugu capital

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by objpmb: 9:21pm On Mar 06, 2022
ShaoIin77:
Objpmb, Enugu is a glorified village and the worst state capital in Nigeria. Enugu is cursed, no wonder ordinary drinking water is a challenge. See where they source for drinking water in Enugu capital

Leicestercamper, Globemoney, Colagiatepaper hahahahaha a rasputin without friend but enemy of all. Whatever is the problem you have in life. Why don't you love yourself by loving Ndigbo if really you are Igbo. You insult Ndi Imo, you insult Ndi Enugu and even your so called Anambra, you insult forum members there. Have a life.
Some people actually suggested ignoring you. That is partially true but not helpful to you. You need help and we are providing psychological therapy to heal you and make you a normal human being again. After that we start with how to make you a useful member of the society and not leave you in your present state of a good for nothing non-conformist outcaste.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by collagiatepaper: 9:29pm On Mar 06, 2022
ShaoIin77:
cheesy
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ShaoIin77: 9:30pm On Mar 06, 2022
I am the only one that fits you. I hit you where it hurts and you keep running around.

You change moniker from basilo101 to mxrep to objpmb just to hide your identity. Everyone hates you, but at least don't hate yourself.

You go about spewing your hate on Anambra State and its People, but when you are hit back, you will start crying.

Basil, stop feeling inferior because you are from nsukka and also an indigene of backward enugu state.

Be useful to your parents. Stop living with envy and bitterness because that's all you do on this forum.
We are ready to pay for your psychiatric evaluation to get you to a normal human being.
We are ready to welcome you back to the society as a changed person so that you could be useful to yourself and the society.

[s]
objpmb:

Leicestercamper, Globemoney, Colagiatepaper hahahahaha a rasputin without friend but enemy of all. Whatever is the problem you have in life. Why don't you love yourself by loving Ndigbo if really you are Igbo. You insult Ndi Imo, you insult Ndi Enugu and even your so called Anambra, you insult forum members there. Have a life.
Some people actually suggested ignoring you. That is partially true but not helpful to you. You need help and we are providing psychological therapy to heal you and make you a normal human being again. After that we start with how to make you a useful member of the society and not leave you in your present state of a good for nothing non-conformist outcaste.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by collagiatepaper: 9:22pm On Mar 12, 2022
Basil the foolish bitter and envious nwa nsukka, the point is that you should go to Enugu thread and advice your incompetent useless governor to fix your state. Hiding everyday in this thread with your numerous accounts won't change the situation. These are some of your numerous monikers: Ogbuefi2020, basilo101, mxrep, mxrap, etc.

[s]
objpmb:
haolin77, Globemoney, Leicestercamper, Collegiatepaper (same fool with different moniker), I have advised Enugu Government to regenerate Ogbete Market just like Eke Awka and present location of Ariara market in Aba must go!
[/s]
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by collagiatepaper: 7:37am On Mar 14, 2022
Basil the envious bitter frustrated nsukka villager, stop crying. What business does a poor ndukka man has with an airport usage? We know how bitter and envious you are over this airport. Stop crying over the worldclass standard Anambra airport. This is the condition of your substandard enugu airport but no one has seen you cry over it.

[s]
Ogbuefi2020:
When we give advice from the engineer's perspective some shallow minded villagers will call us haters who are envious of Anambra progress forgetting that most of us have greater business interest in Anambra than them. Look at the hurriedly built substandard airport with huge loans?
[/s]

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by collagiatepaper: 7:42am On Mar 14, 2022
Basil stop crying. Anambra international airport is of highest international standard. Anambra still has the lowest debt in SE, while your enugu state still has the highest debt with nothing to show except few substandard roads that had since dilapidated

[s]
Ogbuefi2020:

Obiano took advantage of low debt profile inherited from Obi to borrow massively for a shoddy substandard airport.
[/s]
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by collagiatepaper: 7:44am On Mar 14, 2022
Lol..so your useless fat ugly governor couldn't supervise a project in his state. So Anambra is that more superior to Enugu state, that they can give you wawa people anything. Wawa fool. cheesy

[s]
Ogbuefi2020:

That's the handiwork of Stella Odua, another Anambra looter with their substandard projects
[/s]
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by collagiatepaper: 7:50am On Mar 14, 2022
Basil the bushman from nsukka. Stop crying. Obiano has transformed, what has your incompetent Ugwuanyi done in his wasted 7yrs in office? Nothing. Ugwuanyi hasn't done any reasonable project but still yet the debt profile of enugu state is the highest in igboland. Tufia

[s]
Ogbuefi2020:

We can now see why the clownish governor was hurriedly borrowing like a mad man for a substandard airport. To name the airport after himself. Why is Obiano full of vanity and vainglory?
[/s]
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by collagiatepaper: 7:55am On Mar 14, 2022
Basilo101 aka Ogbuefi2020, the bushman from timid nsukka, we know why you are bitter and frustrated over the worldclass standard Anambra international airport, because since its opening airlines have been running almost empty to Enugu state, very soon that motorpark airport will close down.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by collagiatepaper: 7:58am On Mar 14, 2022
Basilo101 aka Ogbuefi2020, the bushman from timid nsukka, we know why you are bitter and frustrated over the worldclass standard Anambra international airport, because since its opening airlines have been running almost empty to Enugu state, very soon that motorpark airport will close down. .
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by collagiatepaper: 8:03am On Mar 14, 2022
Chai ndo oo cheesy

Onitsha mall= completed

Golden Tulip =completed

Awka ICC= completed

Stadium= completed

Flyovers= completed

Anambra international airport = completed

Now tell us the completed projects in your backward enugu state.

Ordinary hall Chimaroke started in 1999, is still there almost 16yrs after. Anambra is your nightmare. Ndo cheesy

[s]
Ogbuefi2020:

Onitsha mall = African Capital Alliance
Agulu lake = Golden Tulip
Onitsha hotel = Abandoned
Awka mall = abandone
Nnewi mall = abandoned
Airport and ICC = uncompleted hurriedly built substandard projects with heavy borrowing
[/s]

Pictures: enugu motorpark airport

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by collagiatepaper: 8:10am On Mar 14, 2022
Basil the timid nsukka bushman. This is not about assertion but about reality out there. Calling someone an "nsukka man" is an insult out there and you know it.

Nsukka people are considered as 3rd class igbos out there and you know it.

Nsukka people are considered as crude, barbaric, illiterates, poor, backward and useless. And these are facts out there. Stop feeling inferior because your people are considered low on the ladder.

Anambra people are everything excellence, refined, educated, successful, etc.

Nsukka slaves

[s]
Ogbuefi2020:

Hahaha. Anambala Bushmen consider themselves superior by default. What a backward mentality. This is how you all cause trouble all over the place trying to assert imaginary superiority. Considering "Nsukka man" an insult is one of your characteristics as crude, dense, unrefined chest beating apes
[/s]
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by collagiatepaper: 8:12am On Mar 14, 2022
Hahaha

Now we know why you are bitter and envious. Anambra is the best, let it continue to pain you. Anambra is the leader of igbo race, let it continue to pain you. Ntoor

[s]
Ogbuefi2020:

Your people are irredeemable. They must insist on "we are the best by default" despite glaring evidence of their shortcomings
[/s]
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by signz: 1:56pm On Mar 14, 2022
signz:

What should we talk about in Enugu? What is happening?

Any new project?

See a Gburugburu should never and must never happen to us again. Everybody should go get there PVC immediately, enlighten our brethrens on the nned to vote for the most qualified candidate irrespective of the party.

See we must get it right in 2023. [/b]Ebonyi have left us, an Ekiti indigene on twitter was comparing Ekiti and Ebonyi complaining that Ebonyi have left them behind. In the data he presented, i found out that in many metrics, Ebonyi agafego Enugu!!! Ebonyi agbatego aka!!! I will search for that tweet, screenshot it and paste here.[b]

Don't get me wrong, i am for 1 Igbo Nation. God forbid aburom onye ufu anya. [/b]However, Enugu is in healthy competition for Investments with our brothers Ebonyi, Anambra, Imo and Abia (It's a good thing).[b] Nwanne with Soludo now, Anambra go turn to Usain Bolt, we fit no see Anambra back again.

See anybody that replaces Buhari in 2023 will (must) kickstart the devolution of powers from Abuja to the States. Nigeria is Broke and this makes Restructuring inevitable. It may not happen as fast as it should (depending on who takes over in 2023) but it will happen. We don't need a clueless Gburugburu-like person in the lion building in 2023.

We need a Governor who can creatively fix our infrastructures, Education, Health, Security to attract investments from UmuIgbo everywhere and Foreign Direct Investments. There are other creative ways to attract finance for our development, i strongly believe Igbo States have not taken advantage of our huge Diaspora.

So moving forward, i suggest we use this thread to interrogate and investigate all Guber Candidates in Enugu State. I'm told that names are already coming up, let's look at their credentials, achievements, who their friends are (Yes!!! Odi mkpa),etc.

Bikonu Unu Anuzina Ogu na this thread. Daalu

Attached are data I got from a tw1tter user who was doing a comparison between Ebonyi and Ekiti. In each of the data, please search for Enugu and Ebonyi and you'll see Ebonyi is doing far better than Enugu. Now please remember this is healthy competition.

The reason why I search for this data was because I saw an old friend in yesterday, asked him about his younger brother and h told me the guy got a remote since 2020, has left Lagos and relocated to Abakaliki (Ai). Their Parents are still in Enugu, he visits them few times a month and then drives back to Ai.
This is also how a investor without emotions will choose Ebonyi ahead of Enugu for investment. I do not have the data to support this but Ebonyi may just be ahead of Enugu in attracting investments. I heard theyre building their airport.

In 2023, Enugu needs a Governor that will look at our data and put both policies and infrastructures in place that will make Enugu the Number 1 investment destination in SE. Enugu needs a Governor that can solve our perennial water problem, yes it's possible.

Unfortunately I don't think Ekweremadu, Ike Nike and his brother Gil Nnaji, Edeoga, etc and all professional politicians vying for that post are able to solve our problems. They just like Gburugburu are wired to only put in structures that will ensure that they stay in power for 8 years and then retire to Senate at the expiration of their tenure.

What do you think?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) ... (694) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.