Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1778373 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (696) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:29am On Jul 03, 2012
a private hostel project near the university town of Agbani, Nkanu West LGA, Enugu state.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:31am On Jul 03, 2012
For 6.5m naira, you can buy these bungalows in an estate in Agbani.

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:32am On Jul 03, 2012
From Udi town, the governor's home town.

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:34am On Jul 03, 2012
a road construction project at Neke, Isi Uzo LGA of Enugu state.

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:39am On Jul 03, 2012
spare a thought for the very very poor among us, people live inside this partially collapsed building, the woman don't have the money to rent another place cry

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:39am On Jul 03, 2012
a farmer doing his thing near Enugu town, we gat to eat man cool

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:41am On Jul 03, 2012
........while some people are shopping merrily at Shoprite

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:42am On Jul 03, 2012
Shoprite Enugu1

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:44am On Jul 03, 2012
shoprite2

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by nedu210(m): 12:44am On Jul 03, 2012
good job bro, nice pix.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:45am On Jul 03, 2012
shoprite3

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:46am On Jul 03, 2012
shoprite4, shop till you drop!

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:47am On Jul 03, 2012
shoprite5

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:48am On Jul 03, 2012
shoprite6

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:49am On Jul 03, 2012
I will still shop better pictures of shoprite

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by manchy7531: 12:49am On Jul 03, 2012
Guy when it comes to real estate, give to Umu-igbo.that is why i don't doubt it when they say we own 70% of the properties in Abuja because i know so well that other tribes don't really build super structures like us.cos for Ndi-igbo properties are not just for commercial purpose,it is also for pride and social prestige.In ala ofenmanu,aside Lagos,before you see houses of such quality and beauty,mehn e go be say the person way get the house en swag too much or na politician.private developers there don't build this kind of houses,neither do individual build such.they just build low quality houses that will start turning brown in less that a year.na only umu-igbo dey fit comot money build better property.that is why the governor of kwara state described the igbos as developers,that if you need your community to develop you have to welcome,accommodate and be nice to the igbos in your community.my head just dey swell when the man dey talk am,even one of my supervisor's estate agent was talking about how the igbos have bought the whole of Awolowo way and turning all the residential houses their to commercial property.he did not just say private developers which means he was generalizing.he particularly mentioned the igbos buying up the whole property there,for my mind i just dey talk say thank God he knows his people can't do such,na only igbos dey fit comot money,take risk build better property.make them dey there na, tomorrow them go one come claim wetin them no own.even here in ile-ife where am running a program,most of the best private hostels are owned by igbos,igbos are building there own private homes here in ife and the whole mayfair,obalufun,lagere,iremo,ede road down to ibadan road have been occupied by the igbo business men and the have brough life back to ile ife after a long recess due to the ife/modakeke crisis.

UMU-IGBO am proud of you all and am proud to be an igboman and i will not trade my people for anything in the world.long live alaigbo,long live umuigbo,long live biafra.

PLS CAN ANY PEOPLE IN OWERRI,AWKA,ONITSHA,UMUAHIA,ASABA,ABA DO THEIR OWN PHOTO COVERAGE TOO.WE NEED TO START TELLING OUR OWN STORIES TO THE WORLD AND NOT ALLOW ALL THESE NOISE MAKER TELL US WHAT WE ARE.WE NEED TO START SHOWING OUR CITIES TOO TO SHUT THEM UP.THEY ALWAYS SAY THAT OUR PLACE IS VILLAGE AND THEIR PLACE IS NEW YORK(DIRTY PEOPLE)

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:50am On Jul 03, 2012
wait for it

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:54am On Jul 03, 2012
a good bridge is needed here, the rains nearly carried my car away on this rainy day.

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:56am On Jul 03, 2012
and the mud was so slippery, you need guys to carry your car across.

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:59am On Jul 03, 2012
people waiting for the rains and flood to stop before they can go home, Sullivan, please visit my home town, Nomeh town in Nkanu East local govt, I am sure only a good towing van can bring your car out of the mud.

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 1:01am On Jul 03, 2012
Enugu also has some very good home fittings crafted to give your compound that special touch.

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 1:01am On Jul 03, 2012
more works

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 1:03am On Jul 03, 2012
alright...

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 1:06am On Jul 03, 2012
While you relax in your big mansion, remember that people live in these kinds of houses. People who wake up and brush their teeth outside, they can only take their bath at night, know why? The cover of darkness is their only bathroom.

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 1:07am On Jul 03, 2012
The Nike lake resort has this lake in its hotel premises. You can fish on a canoe here, or wrestle with some crocodiles grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 1:10am On Jul 03, 2012
do you know what this is? have you tasted this type of bush meat? we enjoy it all the time in Enugu cheesy (anyi no be anyi wink)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 1:12am On Jul 03, 2012
and you cannot afford not to wash it down your throat with the best of palm wine. (The respected nkwu enu or nkwu ocha of Udi town)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 1:18am On Jul 03, 2012
The aneke-achime! you will be wrestling with honey bees who will naturally want to tap the nectar for their honey, just enjoy your palm wine, this is Enugu, enwero ife n' eme nwanne!

Big boys regularly come to this joint to wisen up, it will not be strange to see serving state commisioners and other high and mighty business people sealing deals over a gallon of palm wine, I have rubbed shoulders with the governor on a few occasions while he was filling his tank grin G.B. Onoh, etc are all regular faces here.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 1:21am On Jul 03, 2012
A wonderfully built, confusing structure at New GRA, Enugu.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by manchy7531: 1:24am On Jul 03, 2012
@spyder880 i love what you are doing,you really make me want to come to enugu.it been long really over two year because i actually graduated from caritas university in emene and am in ile ife for my post graduate.i miss enugu.can you get me some pictures of PK gardens and the crowns hotel both in nza,new heaven.those were our hangout spots whenever we got our exeat to level school to withdraw money in the bank and we use that to flex small after a long period of being caged in the school.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 1:25am On Jul 03, 2012
Another Level relaxation spot, Nike Enugu. Very groovy with enough "Ogene" music in the nights.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 1:27am On Jul 03, 2012
some bad, slippery roads at the villages.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (696) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.