Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,028 members, 7,807,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Can A Muslim Marry A Christian? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Muslim Marry A Christian? (1537 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / Would You Marry a Single Parent? / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Muslim Marry A Christian? by Peterson1993(m): 2:40pm On Jul 01, 2012
Yet to know the difference being a muslim and being a hausa. All the same, it is really possible for a muslim to marry a christian? Have you ever seen such situation before? Was the marriage ever sucessful between the two duo without any problem? Please I need answer to this because am often attracted to muslim ladies & their decent dressing..!! And seldomly attracted to any christian babe smiley
Re: Can A Muslim Marry A Christian? by richy5(m): 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2012
God Do somthing new in my life.HNM dude #Godguideme#
Re: Can A Muslim Marry A Christian? by octopaul: 2:50pm On Jul 01, 2012
i think your question ought to be ‘should‘.anybody can marry anybody but how much strain would religious differences bring into thany,me?if there wont be any,go ahead.however if you think Christianity has imparted values that makes you very different from a Muslim upon you,don't.or else you'll be setting up your home for undue stress.
Re: Can A Muslim Marry A Christian? by Mynd44: 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2012
Yes. There is noting bad in it. It just depends on the maturity of the both of you
Re: Can A Muslim Marry A Christian? by Soocool1(m): 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2012
mtcheew
YEYE kweshion!
human being na human being weda na muslim or xtian.......
so, nothing stops a christian 4rm marrying a muslim if he/she wants to. Hope u are happy now?
Re: Can A Muslim Marry A Christian? by Peterson1993(m): 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2012
Soo_cool: mtcheew
YEYE kweshion!

human being na human being weda na muslim or xtian.......
so, nothing stops a christian 4rm marrying a muslim if he/she wants to. Hope u are happy now?
NO..!! You were a little bit arrogant and I dislike arrongant dumb àsses. As if you are not in Nigeria to see the regional differences between the south and and the north..! Thanks all the same though
Re: Can A Muslim Marry A Christian? by Soocool1(m): 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2012
Peterson1993: NO..!! You were a little bit arrogant and I dislike myself. As if you are not in Nigeria to see the regional differences between the south and and the north..! Thanks all the same though
well, u are asking a question on a topic that u should have been taught in primary school(social studies)
*yelling* go back to primary school!!!
Re: Can A Muslim Marry A Christian? by Peterson1993(m): 4:51pm On Jul 01, 2012
Soo_cool: well, u are asking a question on a topic that u should have been taught in primary school(social studies)
*yelling* go back to primary school!!!
K thanks. Just close the case. I gat no time for this
Re: Can A Muslim Marry A Christian? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 01, 2012
why not?

if they are mature and tolerant enough sure. smiley

im monotheistic with no religious ties...however I have dated a muslim before.
i was interested in him...not concerned with his religion. smiley
Re: Can A Muslim Marry A Christian? by Peterson1993(m): 5:49pm On Jul 01, 2012
MsDarkSkin: why not?

if they are mature and tolerant enough sure. smiley

im monotheistic with no religious ties...however I have dated a muslim before.
i was interested in him...not concerned with his religion.
smiley
Ah.. I wish you married him so that you can tell me how the marriage went smiley .. That one means he would have gone to your home town to pay the price and that is quiet easy. But for the male aspect, the guy will have to travel to the north shocked in most cases where the babe is a proper hausa babe shocked . I no sure them go gri oo
Re: Can A Muslim Marry A Christian? by Mynd44: 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2012
There is a lack of brains on NL these days
Re: Can A Muslim Marry A Christian? by Peterson1993(m): 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2012
^ ^Na wetin de pepper this boy for body seff. You are just too restless for my liking.. Take a car, locate a transfomer and hug/kiss it.. Carry your trouble comot for hear. Why cant you behave mature for once. Must you tell everyone that you are still a 13 years old using your father pc?
Re: Can A Muslim Marry A Christian? by Mynd44: 7:21pm On Jul 01, 2012
Peterson1993: ^ ^Na wetin de pepper this boy for body seff. You are just too restless for my liking.. Take a car, locate a transfomer and hug/kiss it.. Carry your trouble comot for hear. Why cant you behave mature for once. Must you tell everyone that you are still a 13 years old using your father pc?
And I wonder why you are so upset. If you have issues go to the mentality section. I am sure you will find shrinks whizkid are ready to respond to you there
Re: Can A Muslim Marry A Christian? by Peterson1993(m): 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2012
^ ^Na me get time wen de waste time and bandwidth to answer you. You no ready for life. Go and find a better leaving. Time is ticking fast
Re: Can A Muslim Marry A Christian? by Mynd44: 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2012
Peterson1993: ^ ^Na me get time wen de waste time and bandwidth to answer you. You no ready for life. Go and find a better leaving. Time is ticking fast
You obviously want the attention and I ain't gonna give you
Re: Can A Muslim Marry A Christian? by Nobody: 2:34am On Jul 04, 2012
Yes dear you can. I heard Muslims are normal Christians practicing Islam. But for a complete Huasa girl, it is possible but almost impossible and risky too due to the recent crisis in the north because you will have to travell to the north to pay her dairy as you pointed before. Please send me your phone and Facebook url?
Re: Can A Muslim Marry A Christian? by Nobody: 3:05am On Jul 04, 2012
All this by-force by-force "as long as you're both mature/tolerant/etc" responses are pure deceptions.

2 people of contrary spirit cannot make a good union. There will always be clash, and when it finally happens (a lot) you will start to ask the question "Wait, man/woman finish for the whole country when I go find person wen no wan follow me come church/mosque marry?".
You go vex for your dik/toto for totally overpowering your brain during the time those decisions were made. grin

When it comes to long-term things, People seriously need to look further than butterflies when determining a right life-partner.
The keyword there is "Life".
Re: Can A Muslim Marry A Christian? by Mynd44: 6:54am On Jul 04, 2012
As long as they are both in love and matured, there is noting wrong with it
Re: Can A Muslim Marry A Christian? by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 04, 2012
Peterson1993: ^ ^Na wetin de pepper this boy for body seff. You are just too restless for my liking.. Take a car, locate a transfomer and hug/kiss it.. Carry your trouble comot for hear. Why cant you behave mature for once. Must you tell everyone that you are still a 13 years old using your father pc?
LMOA lol ahahahah. You must really be a commendian.lol am speechless. All I can do is laugh. Please send your fb url and phone number to my email. And I will send you mine too
Re: Can A Muslim Marry A Christian? by cindyrella(f): 8:52am On Jul 04, 2012
I see nothing wrong in marrying a Muslim.

If you love and understand each other its no bigiee....
Re: Can A Muslim Marry A Christian? by Peterson1993(m): 9:15am On Jul 04, 2012
Blugreen: LMOA lol ahahahah. You must really be a commendian.lol am speechless. All I can do is laugh. Please send your fb url and phone number to my email. And I will send you mine too
yep bro. I have done that. Check the email you used in registering with nairaland and send me yours too. And you shouldn't not laf cos it is the fact. He his among the dude always looking for who to embarrass in this forum only to get himself embarrassed in the end. I just shake my head for most of them wasting their time when if you clicked any of those absence adverts on top of this website, real cash goes into the account of the owner. But most of them acts as if they own nairaland already. Even from the way the owner acts, you never would know if actually he his the owner unless he tells you so from the level of his humility to the level of answering members like an ordinary member. Which Mark Zukerberg has time answering members questions mtchew. Don't be offended all the same. Stay glued to the once having a well functional brain bcoz the forum is filled with different people entirely...!
Re: Can A Muslim Marry A Christian? by Peterson1993(m): 9:17am On Jul 04, 2012
cindyrella: I see nothing wrong in marrying a Muslim.

If you love and understand each other its no bigiee....
Oh thanks sweet heart for the advice. I hope you don't mind..hmm
Re: Can A Muslim Marry A Christian? by Mynd44: 11:31am On Jul 04, 2012
Peterson1993: Oh thanks sweet heart for the advice. I hope you don't mind..hmm
Now you are trespassing
Re: Can A Muslim Marry A Christian? by Peterson1993(m): 11:43am On Jul 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
Now you are trespassing
lol trespassing what. Trespassing cindyrealla heart is not the big deal. I have trespassed so many other hearts before now.Jk ooo
Re: Can A Muslim Marry A Christian? by Mynd44: 11:50am On Jul 04, 2012
Don't say I did not warn you
Re: Can A Muslim Marry A Christian? by Peterson1993(m): 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2012
Mynd_44: Don't say I did not warn you
your warning not relevant dude. Out of here my webmasters are waiting for me like I said before.
Re: Can A Muslim Marry A Christian? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2012
Alright pet. Log in and accept my request. Could not reply. There wasnt any provision for that. Yet to understand the emailing process fully. Tnx as always
Re: Can A Muslim Marry A Christian? by Mynd44: 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2012
Peterson1993: your warning not relevant dude. Out of here my webmasters are waiting for me like I said before.
You keep saying you are out of here and yet we continue seeing you dumb backside posts here
Re: Can A Muslim Marry A Christian? by inuyasha01(m): 6:50pm On Jul 04, 2012
Only a muslim man can marry a christian lady and not vice versa
Re: Can A Muslim Marry A Christian? by Peterson1993(m): 10:48am On Jul 05, 2012
@ inu that is serious. Dint really get that though. If a Muslim man could marry a Christian lady, then why should'nt a Christian man marry a Muslim babe. If it is because of the trouble in the north then what about taking the Muslim babe to another location entirely and do the wedding. Why I actually asked this question was because I was not too sure if it was actually possible. Thanks all the same @ blu. Accepted..!
Re: Can A Muslim Marry A Christian? by babsomotde(m): 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2012
hmm.. I don't think but only God go fit help me. I will not marry cos I don't want any lady to divert my attention to any other religion. But as love exists, I think it is possible only if there will be no clash and backclashes.

(1) (Reply)

Help! Help!! Help!!!. He Is Playing Game On Me / Difference Between Loving Someone And Being In Love? / ★★★ Best Romantic Proposal Of All Time ★★★ {VIDEO}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.