Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,374 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Why Do Some Ladies Usually Ask A Guy They Just Met Online For Airtime? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Usually Ask A Guy They Just Met Online For Airtime? (3626 Views)

I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) / Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Ladies Usually Ask A Guy They Just Met Online For Airtime? by valuka(m): 9:55am On Jul 02, 2012
It has happen to me on several occassions.
Will meet a gal online (facebook, 2go, bbm, etc) after some days, she will ask for airtime.
Not that i hv said anything concerning my financial status, still most of them end up requesting for airtime.
I am putting this down not because I am stingy, but because it is degrading on her side.

Abeg drop ur comments and experience but dont crusify me,
na my mind i talk ooo.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Usually Ask A Guy They Just Met Online For Airtime? by Ranoscky(m): 10:10am On Jul 02, 2012
No need to crusify u, my broda. U made a valid point. Na d mentality of most naija gals today. Dem go dey form DIRTY big gal wey no get head. Common airtime 500 or 1000, dem no fit recharge for dier own phone. Dem go dey fyn awuf airtime, afta dem go dey claim independent gals. Nonsensical Nonsense!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Usually Ask A Guy They Just Met Online For Airtime? by valuka(m): 10:32am On Jul 02, 2012
Ranoscky: No need to crusify u, my broda. U made a valid point. Na d mentality of most naija gals today. Dem go dey form DIRTY big gal wey no get head. Common airtime 500 or 1000, dem no fit recharge for dier own phone. Dem go dey fyn awuf airtime, afta dem go dey claim independent gals. Nonsensical Nonsense!

guy, the thing tire me ooo
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Usually Ask A Guy They Just Met Online For Airtime? by Ranoscky(m): 10:39am On Jul 02, 2012
If e taya u, naim b say ur own beta naa... My own b say d tin moto me.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Usually Ask A Guy They Just Met Online For Airtime? by pendo89(f): 10:46am On Jul 02, 2012
valuka: It has happen to me on several occassions.
will meet a gal online (facebook, 2go, bbm, etc) after some days, she will ask for airtime.[color=#990000][/color]
Not that i hv said anything concerning my financial status, still most of them end up requesting for airtime.
I am putting this down not because I am stingy, but because it is degrading on her side.

You answer lies therein! bolded
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Usually Ask A Guy They Just Met Online For Airtime? by shizzle11(m): 10:55am On Jul 02, 2012
Ranoscky: If e taya u, naim b say ur own beta naa... My own b say tin moto me.

Bwahahahahahaah

@op, that is a typical naija babe for you, always after what they can "grab" from a guy, when you come accross such girls just free them and move on otherwise no matter how "bouyant" you are, they will suck you dry like vampire once you give them the chance. Though not all girls cos we still have a few decent ones amongst them.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Usually Ask A Guy They Just Met Online For Airtime? by Tsmooth1(m): 11:04am On Jul 02, 2012
I have been a victim of a similar issue, u know girl think say dem get sense without knowing them no get s*ns*, they dont think of how to be self reliant unless to be parasitic. Why u no go call ur papa make e send u credit? mtcheew!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Usually Ask A Guy They Just Met Online For Airtime? by Mynd44: 11:16am On Jul 02, 2012
Another dude complaining about girls. Don't y'all get tired of saying the same thing everyday?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Usually Ask A Guy They Just Met Online For Airtime? by Tsmooth1(m): 11:22am On Jul 02, 2012
@mynd u de form woman wrapper so that girl go like u abi? dude it doesnt work that way.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Usually Ask A Guy They Just Met Online For Airtime? by Mynd44: 11:47am On Jul 02, 2012
T-smooth:
@mynd u de form woman wrapper so that girl go like u abi? dude it doesnt work that way.
Do I look like I care if anyone likes me or not? I am just sick and tired of the same thing everyday
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Usually Ask A Guy They Just Met Online For Airtime? by tpia5: 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2012
just dont give it to them if you dont want to.

the phones are pay as you go- no wonder the demands are insatiable.

how do the men fuel their own phones btw.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Usually Ask A Guy They Just Met Online For Airtime? by ifihearam: 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2012
Its the answer not obvious...poverty striken babes nahh
But nor be all sha
My FREECOCOA never asked me for recharge card. Ooo
She only demanded a car
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Usually Ask A Guy They Just Met Online For Airtime? by goslow2: 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2012
I dont think it's a bad thing to ask. Maybe depending on ur level of relationship
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Usually Ask A Guy They Just Met Online For Airtime? by cindyrella(f): 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2012
Mynd_44:
Do I look like I care if anyone likes me or not? I am just sick and tired of the same thing everyday
^^ You dey mind that mumu? He thinks everybody acts like him undecided
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Usually Ask A Guy They Just Met Online For Airtime? by beckyomas(f): 7:17pm On Jul 02, 2012
Op...I guess ur right but its sometin I can never do nd come to think of it, guys now are so annoying. The first thing they ask u after adding them is 'are u Hot?', 'are u up for sex chat?', 'wanna suck u' nd all sort of rubbish u can ever imagine...now which is better?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Usually Ask A Guy They Just Met Online For Airtime? by Tsmooth1(m): 7:17pm On Jul 02, 2012
cindyrella, abegi that Mynd na fake he is trying to be good. Have u consider my request?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Usually Ask A Guy They Just Met Online For Airtime? by delkuf(m): 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2012
The problem is not proverty, is that most Nigerian babe lack dignity.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Usually Ask A Guy They Just Met Online For Airtime? by adewasco2k(m): 9:23pm On Jul 02, 2012
so funny most girls dont want to comment on this topic grin grin grin grin

was chatting on BBM with this girl and i was like i dnt feel like going out today but i got to sign some papers for my salary....omo see as the girl they give me close marking since then.....stories: im in school right now, so broke...im writing projects...when are you collecting your salary?....can you borrow me money?.....i taya undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Usually Ask A Guy They Just Met Online For Airtime? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2012
Lemme just add my two cents.... I consider it so shameful...Imagine a girl haggling me for 100 naira airtime on whatsapp...common 100 naira....Even as I corper reach...That money is too small...One girl deleted me off her bbm becos I no send her credit. Good riddance. Some girls are jst plain pathetic
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Usually Ask A Guy They Just Met Online For Airtime? by tpia5: 10:03pm On Jul 02, 2012
beckyomas: Op...I guess ur right but its sometin I can never do nd come to think of it, guys now are so annoying. The first thing they ask u after adding them is 'are u Hot?', 'are u up for sex chat?', 'wanna suck u' nd all sort of rubbish u can ever imagine...now which is better?

Gosh, how corny is that.

Very distasteful and rude too.

And to think some ladies will be hoping such men will be their future husbands?

If they're birds of a feather sha, i guess there's nothing wrong with it.

You're right- i dont think these types of guys should be complaining about sending recharge cards. After all they're helping themselves get a rise.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Usually Ask A Guy They Just Met Online For Airtime? by MrsChima(f): 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2012
valuka: It has happen to me on several occassions.
Will meet a gal online (facebook, 2go, bbm, etc) after some days, she will ask for airtime.

Abeg drop ur comments and experience but dont crusify me,
na my mind i talk ooo.

You need to stop dating broke hoes. If you are going to meet someone online at least spend some time knowing them before MEETING them in person. Time usually diminish worthless niggas from your existence.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Usually Ask A Guy They Just Met Online For Airtime? by BlaqZachary: 10:23pm On Jul 02, 2012
T-smooth:

Exactly what i was about saying.Rubbish.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Usually Ask A Guy They Just Met Online For Airtime? by valuka(m): 8:41am On Jul 03, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

You need to stop dating broke hoes. If you are going to meet someone online at least spend some time knowing them before MEETING them in person. Time usually diminish worthless niggas from your existence.

the gals in question, we neva meet, i only chat with them online still they request for airtime. it will b a diff case if we hv met.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Usually Ask A Guy They Just Met Online For Airtime? by Mynd44: 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2012
Blaq Zachary:

Exactly what i was about saying.Rubbish.
Okay noted. Get into the long line of people who want to hug the transformer because of me.

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Couples (male &female) Doing Anal And Gays; Any Difference? / That Word You Regretted / Mimzy! Mimzy!! Mimzy!!! Mimzy!!!! Mimzy!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.